[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>browse /r9k/ and /pol/ all day erry day for years >somehow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: ss wojak.jpg (45KB, 451x633px) Image search: [Google]
ss wojak.jpg
45KB, 451x633px
>browse /r9k/ and /pol/ all day erry day for years
>somehow get to know a girl for the first time in my life despite thinking I was destined to be a wizard, as I was only handful of years away from wizardhood
>she's cute, shy, and just as autistic as me
>tiny, petite, and blond hair
>suddenly realize she has brown eyes despite her blond hair (that is definitely natural blond)
>tfw when conflicted emotions

I fucking hate myself and what this place has done to me. Fuck. Yeah I know, just because someone is not "pure aryan" doesn't mean they're not white, and there's plenty of whideys with dark hair and brown eyes, and even some of the head nazi guys weren't all blue-eyed (ie. Goebbels). I myself am not "pure aryan" either, though I do have dirt blond hair and blue eyes.

God fucking dammit, I feel like a real asshole for even bothering myself with this shit. I'm from northern Europe, so this stuff is me even more important to me (because of the rapefugee migration) than to the American nazi-larpers, and the idea of being with someone non-European non-white makes me absolutely sick. She's obviously European and white, but still, fuck me, brown eyes.

If I somehow happen to get really well along with her and we end up getting married and have children in the future, will me and my family be spared when the day of the rope finally comes? I feel disgusted when I even think about this stuff. Logically it makes no sense to be worried over this, I know, but it's hard to have soft heart when your mind is filled with swastika.

What do?
>>
File: 1494499862719.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494499862719.png
568KB, 960x720px
/pol/fuck off yourself
>>
>>39605976
>not dating a blond white girl because she has brown eyes

this has to be bait
>>
>>39605976
Kys for falling this hard forpol memes
>>
there will no be day of the rope, ever

the people around you arent gonna let that happen, you've been brainwashed by /r/the_/pol/ into beliving dumb, almost impossible shit.

shes obviously going to creeped out and back off if you tell her your "muh fug de odursss"
>>
>tfw from /pol/

We aren't all like this guys. OP does not represent us.
>>
This is the most pathetic bait ever
>>
File: hoi3 quit.jpg (7KB, 90x114px) Image search: [Google]
hoi3 quit.jpg
7KB, 90x114px
>>39606035
Oh I'm definitely going to do my everything to have her to be my qt gf. The point is that I acknowledge how /pol/ard memes have gone up in my head and I no longer can look the world like I used to.

>>39606056
I know there is not going to be a literal race war, that's fucking insane, but I do know there is going to be a day when white Europeans have had enough of islamic terrorism and """refugees"""", and then it's going to be a whole decade of
>REEEEEEE GET OUT OF EUROPE MUDSKINS!
The point is that part of me wants to just be and love, and other part wants the 14 words. As I said before, she's definitely white, but the /pol/ memes have made me bitter and paranoid. It's like after years of /r9k/ I little by little started to believe that all women are whores, but deep inside I know that is not true, at least not ALL of the women are whores, but something inside me is still whispering those frog voices to me.

>>39606094
Because I'm not some 2tuf edgelord?

>>39606126
I swear it's not bait. I'm a victim of 4chan memes. Seriously, all this started to me as memes, but slowly I started to actually believe some of this stuff. Ten years ago I wasn't a racist. It started with giggling at nigger memes, then to nigger gore, and now I can't even share a bus with darkies without wincing in disgust.

TL;DR:
White qt grill has brown eyes. I think she's the best thing ever, but something in my head is whispering me mean things that I know not to be true. Those things are memes I used to laugh at, but slowly developed into legitimate parts of my personality.
>>
>>39606035
t. Jew
Why do you want to dilute the white race?
>>
>>39605976
fuck off wayne
>>
File: tumblr_lgyxqhtfmz1qg4prko1_500.jpg (139KB, 474x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lgyxqhtfmz1qg4prko1_500.jpg
139KB, 474x750px
Be well. Make her eyes green and not brown. You will do well and be well. Make children, have a successful family, and kill people that have brownskin. Do not let the niggers survive.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.