[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be young pre-teen when first discovered 4chan >Been on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1485093784626.jpg (53KB, 394x790px) Image search: [Google]
1485093784626.jpg
53KB, 394x790px
>Be young pre-teen when first discovered 4chan
>Been on 4chan till I was 22
>"LOL" at the whole NEET thing
>Suddenly become the NEET
Every other day was the "I was gonna better myself day" then it just kept going on and on
>>
>>39600897
Don't plan to plan, plan to act.
>>
>>39600907
Please tell me what that means
>>
>>39600940
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0YTk_tmubE
You can't get better just by saying, "I should do things to be better." You have to decide on discrete, countable steps to the things that you want, while mapping its problems, potential solutions, and further ramifications leading to more problems, solutions, ramifications, etc. until the goal is reached.
>>
>>39600988
Not OP

I have an iq in the 80s range

Could ya' speak a bit more caveman for me/him?
>>
>>39600897
>"LOL" at the whole NEET thing

i dont know any NEET's who planned to become one,

it was too ugly to get a gf, that fucked them in the head, school didnt go right, made zero connections, work turned out to be a train wreck,
>>
>>39601073
Do things
Stop being lazy
>>
>>39601129
Come on, dude.That's not what I said.
>>39601073
1. Decide what you want
2. Figure out the things that you need first
3. Do those things
4. If you can't do them, go back to step 2
5. Get thing
>>
>>39601146
Its rare to see someone give advice this good
>>
File: 1474704169458.png (673KB, 539x530px) Image search: [Google]
1474704169458.png
673KB, 539x530px
>when young anons say "i'd just kill myself if I ever end up like that!"
>>
>tfw I used to be younger than the lolis
>>
>>39601169
I'm the only guy on /r9k/ that gives good advice. Been here since day one.
Unrelated, did you know that if you filter out OP posts that could go on Twitter and reddit spacing, /r9k/ shrinks down to about 2-3 pages? Amazing.
>>
>>39601289
I fucking hate r*eddit spacing, its so unnecessary;

Sometimes you see people misidentifying 1 space spacing as it though, which can be annoying when a group of nufags think they're smart
>>
>>39601351
I think that a well-versed netizen would eschew the single space. The only thing that it adds is an extra newline, just to take up more pixels and make you look like a newfag.
My reddit filter accepts reddit-like posts, as long as there is a line longer than a tweet. Otherwise, you can fuck off with your shitpost.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.