[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

File: tinder.png (93KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tinder.png
93KB, 1200x1200px
>use tinder
>get maybe a few matches per week
>occasional fuckdate
>get Tinder plus
>put my location into moscow
>activate a boost
>30 minutes
>40 new matches

is it so easy to get girls to like you when you go abroad or do russians just have a thing for westerners?
>>
>match with a 19 year old student. (I'm 26)
> She's like 6.5/10
Chat with her for while
>"I like to think I'm kinky"
oh really? Turn out shes really submissive and into spanking and humiliation.
Few texts later shes fucking masturbating to some scenario I texted her
>"Oh anon, fuck me"
shiiit. I mean, I'm pretty good at this shit but this was easy.

Few days later travel to next city to see her. Have a few drinks together. She's definitely got self esteem issues. This is gonna be easy.

We make out and start walking back to her place. No ones around, pull her into alley and start fingering her. She's loving it.
Back at her place she pulls out a bottle of Jack. Lol, cool. She goes to her drawer
>"so...I have these..."
Pulls out a huge butt plug and expensive looking dildo. I proceed to fuck her in every orifice with various combinations of the toys.

I've always wanked with a death grip since I was a teen so I can't come from sex. Up side is I can fuck for hours. We fuck on and off. She occasionally cries. Then immediately cheers up and fucks me. Spank her over my knee call her a whore etc. At one point we go to sleep and she wakes me up to continue.

We're lying there, she pulls out the but plug and pulls it up to her face. Looks me straight in the eye and starts fucking licking it.
>Both the most disgusting and hottest thing I've ever seen.

Proceed to fuck her in the ass some more.
>"Break me anon I want to die"

I pull out and wank off onto her face
>"This is the hottest thing I'ver seen".

She swallows my cum. Licks the fucking ass off my dick.

Next day I get on the train home. She could barely walk. She calls me in a panic, her pussy is bleeding. Not period bleeding, but bleeding bleeding.

>She goes to the fucking doctor, emergency appointment.

Turns out the pill shes on can weaken cells in the vagina, makes small tears more likely.

I only saw her once again after that. She was mental and used to call me up about how she was going to kill herself.
>>
File: IMG_1348.jpg (142KB, 700x933px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1348.jpg
142KB, 700x933px
>>39601035
duuude thats kinda fucked, jesus christ

>match a girl on Tinder
>be upfront about looking for a FWB
>she is down, want to go for drinks on the weekend and see where it goes
>ask her what she is doing on a rainy wednesday
>"I'm studying anon but I'm not concentrated enough to learn"
>invite her over for netflix and chill since she could obviously spend her time better
>"Oh I'm going to take a shower and then I'll decide ;)"
>takes the bus, is at my place after half an hour
>ask her whether she wants a beer but she is on anti-biotics
>watch some family guy, start making out after 40 minutes, try to go under her clothes
>"Oh anon we can't have sex today since I'm on anti-biotics and I'm not comfortable with just a condom"
>end up cuddling and talking about our favorite sex positions, hard as fuck
>makes fun of her ex boyfriends dick being small
>"I think it's time for me to go home", look up a bus for her, next one coming at 5 am
>ends up sleeping over, spooning
>still have a massive boner
>"We are both really horny anon, what a shame"
>ask her whether I can put my hands in her panties "Mhmm"
>start fingering her, she is really wet
>go for oral, 15 minutes later she is literally begging for my dick, never heard that before
>says mine is almost twice the size of her ex's
>finally fucking her, really tight, going from missionary to doggy to cowgirl
>afterwards we take a shower together, fondle with her breast and clit from behind, she is really into it
>sleep
>wake up at 9 am, both roughly the same time
>ask her how she thinks about morning sex "Mhmm"
>she gives me a blowjob, end up fucking again
>finally leaves
>she is coming over again this saturday

tl:dr how shitty public transport got me laid
never thought it could be this easy
>>
I wish people telling sex stories on this board would just get banned from posting. Even if they're all bait threads
>>
>>39601112
That's my only fucked up tinder story. I've only ever been on one tinder date that didn't end up with us having sex. My first date was with a hardcore feminist. We're still kind of on and off FWB.

Your storys chill man. Before tinder I slept with literally 2 people in my whole life. I'm up to like 11 now. It's weird how easy it can be.
>>
>>39601190
why would they be banned? what rule are they breaking?
>>
>>39601190
I'm sorry your life sucks so much bro.
>>
>>39601112
>>39601218

posting this pasta again
>>
>>39601219
It's r9k, being a virgin is pretty much the house rule. Yet every other thread is a normie talking about how he fucked a tinder girl in the ass. Not to mention the replies in every thread from people who mention their gf's
>>
>>39600799
How much is tindier plus?
>>
>live in college town, which is also hometown
>download Tinder over summer
>get a few matches
>nothing comes of them and I delete it
>re-download now that the semester has started
>plethora of women now
>they also now have a smorgasbord of fucking cock to choose from
>not a single match despite the population of attractive women increasingly exponentially
Pretty bummed by it, but at least I'm attractive in person and catch them checking me out regularly.
>>
File: peperain.gif (306KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
peperain.gif
306KB, 600x450px
>7 weeks in, 2 on tinder plus
>only 5 matches total, 3 from the boost
>cant get anyone new even with swiping on everyone or being selective

I want the old tinder back. The one where even a shitty anon picture could get you some girls to talk with.
>>
>>39601369
5 euros a month
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.