[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i literally, literally, fucking literally did i say literally

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 239
Thread images: 40

so i literally, literally, fucking literally

did i say literally

i literally fucking woke up from a 3 year coma. fuck me, wear your seatbelts kids - that shit actually is sound advice. its not something meant to annoy you. really wear you god damn seatbelts.

anyway, i just got home from hospital. jesus christ so much has changed in the world, lots to take in.

My only fucking burning curiosity is what i have missed on 4chan in 3 years

looking for some highlights, like what sticks out in your mind or, anything.

fuck man i want my life back

(also im a faggot)
>>
>>39594847
Was it a regular coma or an Oxford coma?
>>
>>39594847
Well literally everything LITERALLY literal did I mention literally? Literally everything has gone to shit
>>
>he missed 2016
Holy shit dude, you've got some catching up to do.

At least you get to watch Florida get rekt
>>
Hell yea we're getting rekt like little white prisoners cause I'm a Florida fag
>>
File: 1444247137796.jpg (32KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1444247137796.jpg
32KB, 563x542px
You have a lot to catch up on. For instance, you can't post this cartoon frog anymore because it has been deemed a hate symbol by the SPLC, ADL, and the campaign of Hillary Clinton.
>>
>>39594973
do you shitskins have to bring race related shit into every thread? fuck even on a thread like this
>>
m00t left 4chan. We live under nippon oppression now. Probably the biggest thing to change.

*bows respectfully*
>>
>>39594847
We literally memed an orange man into the white house
>>
>>39594847
proof? otherwise i call bullsh*t, just another "life was better in 2014/whatever" thread
>>
>>39594847
http://tanasinn.info/wiki/Complete_History_of_4chan#2014
Here you go dog. Welcome back.
>>
4chan memed a man into the white house.
>>
Everyone is trans now
>>
File: IMG9509801.jpg (102KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG9509801.jpg
102KB, 1024x768px
If you defend free speech you get to become a nazi so, heil i guess
>>
You'll catch up. There's no rush. 4chan hasn't changed.
>>
god still doesn't exist.
>>
File: 1476647728200.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
1476647728200.png
29KB, 741x568px
>tfw so bored slipping into a coma for a couple of years sounds interesting
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-13-19-49-47-1.png (663KB, 1080x844px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-13-19-49-47-1.png
663KB, 1080x844px
>>39594889
I like you anon; let's be friends
>>
>>39594847
A cabal of pedophiles that worship Moloch, God of cutting yourself and eating children, tried to make a impeached president's wife president while eating pizza in a basement that doesn't exist.
They failed because 4chan started saying kek instead of lol or lel so they accidentally woke up the primordial Egyptian bigendered God of chaos, who manifested their self through dubs, trips, and quads. Kek and Moloch fought a proxy war via the election and Kek won.

Democrats politicized transgendered people so now 4chan hates traps.
Also the cum jar guy didn't show up last Christmas, m00t sold the site to some gook so he could run Google's shitposting division, and the gook made the website actually profitable.

Did I miss anything?
>>
dumb memes, 0/10 would not recommend
>>
people are a little bit richer imo....
>NORTH KOREA NUKES

the rioting everywhere.
Look who turns 21 this year.
>>
>>39595068

no proof. i mean yea coulda made it up lol not sure what u want to hear.

and to everyone else thanks for the replies. kinda still slow to the typing, mostly fumbling with my phone trying to use google speech to text which is so much better than i remember it being.

yes the trump thing is amazing from what ive seen of him he seems cool and i think i agree with what he stands for. but as a person who just started seeing him, with what he has accomplished so far in his presidency im not sure i would go back in time and vote for him, sure as hell wouldnt have voted hillary though i know that

god damn technology goes quick too i mean its nuts even 3 years ago you can tell the difference. games look unreal virtual reality video i just saw on youtube looks like blade runner stuff or something

man i just wish i had those years back but hey, ill work with what i have.

still no gf
>>
also tons more black people. mostly kids. what happened there. i know its been 3 years but theyre everywhere now
>>
>>39595595
3 years isn't all that much. If you want like a global report on the world in the last 3 years, just ask.
>>
>>39595639

well figured this thread would be annoying enough, but i would love to hear anything you guys have to say.

anythign at all interesting that the average person wouldnt think to tell about that happened, that only a 4chan tard would appreciate hearing

pretty much everything is blowing my mind lately

cant even tell if im really awake yet still. kind of scary sometimes im not so sure.
>>
>>39595595
Do you have all of your faculties? Any brain damage? Physical impairments? Sounds like your muscles are atrophied to shit if you're having trouble typing.
>>
how did you end up in a coma? want to tell us your story?
>>
bitcoin is almost 5k dollaz
>>
File: 1502391471120.gif (208KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1502391471120.gif
208KB, 312x322px
>>39595484
>semi-coma

I'm wet
>>
Were you an /r9k/ poster before the incident? How much worse has the board gotten in your opinion?
>>
i'm pretty sure you'd be severely mentally retarded if you were in a coma for 3 years op
>>
>>39595722

so far tests have been pretty standard, nothing abnormal. first couple weeks i was out of the coma i dont remember much. was fed alot and regained use of arms mainly

still in a wheelchair can move my legs but they weigh a million pounds and i sound like a god damn retard when i talk, look like one too cause my face muscles are all droopy

sigh, man glad to be alive.

im a sad fuckin depressed tfw no gf myself but ill be damned if i wasnt elated to be alive in the world again, even if all i get to do is fart once and then die again

cant tell you what its like to realize you were a split second from.. nothing. from being nothing.

from not being. here.
>>
File: retardedhamster.jpg (10KB, 236x254px) Image search: [Google]
retardedhamster.jpg
10KB, 236x254px
>>39594847
>not being awake for the coming of the new king Trump
lmaoing@urlife
>>
What was it like?
Did you dream or ....
>>
>>39595503
>Did I miss anything?
yes, the door to reddit.
>>
>>39595793
this
tell us what it felt like
did you just "oh shit im about to cras-" and then the next second "shit was i really in a coma?"
>>
File: 1449450895708.png (209KB, 731x863px) Image search: [Google]
1449450895708.png
209KB, 731x863px
>>39594847
HL2 Ep 3's story was leaked because it and HL3 is never coming out
>>
>>39595817

dont remember the car crash or any specific days before hand. i can vaguely remember big events in the months before it, random things like went to see a dumb movie or ate at this or that restaurant.

the coma was nothingness, no voices, god, nurses gossiping, i was a cucumber. its frightening.
>>
Tell us about the car crash
>>
>>39594847
how the fuck are you not a literal, literally literal, literal literally literal, vegetable after a fucking 3 year coma

did the doctors tell you anything
>>
>>39595854
was it one day you're there and next you're here? or were you in the void for 3 years?
>>
>>39595872

got a ride home from work and a semi changed lanes on the highway, didnt see the car we were in, slammed into the concrete median. driver was wearing his seatbelt and got a very nasty bruise on shoulder and some paper cuts.

i was ejected through the windshield and tumbled for 50 feet, my head tacking the brunt of the force. or so the few eye witnesses stated.
>>
>>39595910
how are you not a vegetable or severely incapacitated (like no walking or talking)
>>
>>39595940

i assume luck and basic probabilistic outcomes. i should be dead by all measures of statistics
>>
>>39594847
Were you addicted to anything before the coma? If you were, are you still addicted?
>>
>>39594847
>jesus christ so much has changed in the world, lots to take in.
Has it?
What's stood out particularly?
>>
>>39595973

uh, nope. this wasnt caused by drugs or alcohol, just stupidity of being a kid who thinks he is invincible.

most of us get away with that kinda thinking in todays world.

>>39595990

demographic shift
>>
>>39595854
how old are you? were you in school, high school, college? do you piss in a bag attached to your stomach? what was the cause of your coma?

>you gave more details that sound vaguely authentic-ish, but i'm still doubtful
>>
>>39595994
lel you mean niggers and spics running rampant in america? or muslims taking over europe? because both have been going on for a little over a decade or two now

i call bs
>>
>>39595994
>demographic shift
What country do you live in?
>>
I don't know quite how the dates line up, but there was always GamerGate. That was kind of a big deal for a while.

>>39595956
Statistical data doesn't really apply to individuals, or trying to do so is the fallacy of division.
>>
>>39596016
>>39596018

i live in america, not giving my age or specifics. but alot has changed in 3 years. like i said. its mainly the children. i suppose the exponential growth of population is well, exponential. i cant imagine this lasting much longer.
>>
>>39596039

ah, yea, not too great at math, i usually just say i was "fucking lucky as a fucking mother fucker"

in layman's terms
>>
>>39594847
>Donald J Trump is president now and beat Hillary Clinton even though she rigged the election
>/pol/ actually played a big role
>the entire fucking establishment from Hollywood to DC hates his guts and wants him impeached
>Trump wants to build a wall between the US and Mexico
>HL3 isn't out yet
>North Korea is on the verge of going ballistic
>Atlantic hurricane season is going nuts
>we signed the largest regional trade deal in history in the TPP
>America is in the midst of a cold civil war, brawls have actually erupted in the streets between people armed with shields and weapons, some dude ran a bunch of people over and killed somebody at a protest, the left literally wants the president overthrown, and the tensions between the white south and urban America are being stoked all over again
>Pokemon is a VR game on people's phones now
>Ducktales has a reboot
>ISIS/radical Islam is a huge problem in Europe and they've started using giant trucks to run people over in crowds
>everybody is apparently a Nazi now and the Klan is apparently back
>people have been claiming that Russia rigged the election in Trump's favor and that he colluded in order to get him impeached
>Hillary Clinton may or may not be involved in some gigantic pedophile/human trafficking conspiracy and her campaign manager is almost certainly a pedo
>some dude stormed a pizza parlor in DC with a gun over the pedo stuff
>CNN is now called "fake news" by the president and the right wing
>the president tweets and shitposts a lot and has retweeted memes
>toys for autistic people to stim were a craze for a while
>a dude who probably leaked dirt on Hillary during the election got fucking shot
>Britain left the fucking EU in an event known as "Brexit"
>all of this involves an ancient Egyptian chaos god that /pol/ started worshiping during the election
I am joking about none of this. You woke up during a crazy time.
>>
>>39596041
well what were your main boards?

heres a tldr rundown on /v/ if youre into that

gamergate exposed lots of what people who arent oblivious to current events already knew, videogame industry is corrupt to its very core including gaming journalism

hl2ep3/hl3 will most likely never happened because the main writer who left valve a few years ago wrote the wrap up to the story on his own personal blog. this happened literally a couple of weeks ago

there like three different versions of the new xbox
ps5 is next to be announced
>>
File: IMG_2286.jpg (259KB, 1233x1148px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2286.jpg
259KB, 1233x1148px
We got Weaponized Autism which is pretty funny.

https://funnyjunk.com/Weaponized+autism+at+work/funny-pictures/6206968
>>
>>39596071
can confirm all of this. he aint fucking around
>>
Twin Peaks, Powerpuff Girls, Duck Tales, Hey Arnold and Samurai Jack got new episodes
Jaden Smith has his own anime as well.
>>
>>39596071
Pretty much this. Apparently the end of the world is supposedly happening on September 23.
>>
>>39596071
can confirm, saw all this happen
crazy to think so much has happened in the last few years, wow
>>
>>39596071
There should be "coma recaps" for every year, this is great Anon.
>>
>>39596071

what the hell has happened to this world, to me it looks like just another puppet game placing one part of the the people against the other part

this whole SJW vs trump people war im seeing happening online looks entirely coerced.

>>39596082

main board was trv, thats all i want to do now is travel.

>>39596101

honestly it is so ridiculous that it seems like fiction

also i cant find any news about NK that isnt clickbait

what caused kim to ramp up his aggression and do you guys think he is a real threat at all? what are your predictions (real predictions)
>>
File: image.jpg (179KB, 969x945px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
179KB, 969x945px
>>39595878
Because he is memeing you dumb fuck
>>
All the responses to this LARP.

My god no wonder you guys can't get laid.
>>
>>39596071
Sometimes I get depressed about the world but damn is it interesting.
>>
File: 1377520963019.png (7KB, 389x255px) Image search: [Google]
1377520963019.png
7KB, 389x255px
>>39596100
>unironically linking funnyjunk
And in other news, this is the current state of 4chan. The election brought in a massive amount of normalfags, which is why most of the posts in this thread is about politics and shitty /pol/ memes.
>>
>>39596155
>what caused kim to ramp up his aggression and do you guys think he is a real threat at all? what are your predictions (real predictions)
He dealt with pussy ass Obama for 8 years.
>>
File: CJUUUurVEAEN3H5.jpg (14KB, 304x293px) Image search: [Google]
CJUUUurVEAEN3H5.jpg
14KB, 304x293px
Jared Fogle is in prison for 5 terabytes of CP
Adam West also died
>>
>>39595854
>Nurse gossip

Sounds like hell to me
>>
>>39596155
>also i cant find any news about NK that isnt clickbait

what caused kim to ramp up his aggression and do you guys think he is a real threat at all? what are your predictions (real predictions)
kim jung un has been baiting america with threats for several years are you kidding me? you're either lying like i think you are or are you actually this ignorant?
>>
>dude Hillary Clinton rigged the election and LOST
its not called rigging the fucking election if you lose
>>
>>39596218
shit lel
fucking mobile
>>
>>39596173

im not a larp. kind of a very odd thing to fake. i mean, if someone lied about a thread like that and i found out i would say meh and thats about it. anyway, onto the discussion which has been great so far.

>>39596187
>>39596218

im not really into politics as i usually think its all lies. i mean can the average person really rattle off the top 10 geopolitical talking points out of asia?

why such anger. you guys should appreciate what you have. we may be ugly, no gf and have 0/10 genes but ill be damned if we cant shitpost and breathe the air, what else do we need.
>>
>>39596231
Democrats are really that incompetent.
>>
4Chan honestly doesn't change much over the years. As far as /r9k/ specifically goes, we don't have as many problems with tripfags as we used to, but there's still the persistent problem of people posting the same shitpost threads, day in day out, which has been a problem since way before your coma anyways, just with different threads.

As you already know VR is the next big thing. 3D televisions never took off, so instead they're making TVs with higher resolutions. Apple is actually losing its foothold as the biggest tech company, as people lost their shit when the newest iPhone didn't have a headphone jack, but instead had a single USB port that you have to buy additional splitters if you want to charge the phone and use headphones. Windows phone died.

Remember Skyrim? Bethesda has just been making ports and remasters instead of making a new Elder Scrolls game. We at least have Fallout 4 now.

Instead of Skype or whatever messenger/voice app you used to use, everyone on the internet uses Discord now. It's like Ventrilo/Teamspeak.

This post is getting pretty long, if I think of more things I'll make another post. Hope you regain your strength soon, OP
>>
>>39596268
Post document that shows you were in a coma with your name blurred and date. (why am i even asking its a boring larp)
>>
>>39596268
Lil Kim is posturing because he's never dealt with a real alpha like Trump before. Obama was a little bitch.
>>
>>39596268
ok tldr kim jung un has been baiting america even harder and its flexing its muscles by building missiles that are capable of launching nukes and shit and it also just launched a missile over japan a couple of weeks ago which landed in the pacific after months of saying it was gonna attack guam
then china came in and said if norks strike first itll step aside if it north corea gets attacked first they'll defend it which means america has to sit their asses until kim actually does strike or w/e
>>
Metal Gear Solid 5 came out and Kojima ended up leaving Konami. Not sure when it's releasing, but he's making a new game named Death Standing
Mario isn't a plumber anymore
Live action Death Note movie came out
>>
>>39596297
>>39596173
LARP stands for Live Action Role Playing

Live Action means in-person.

This isn't in person, this is the fucking internet.

It's just Role Playing.
>>
>>39596071
you're a fkn idiot aren't you? actually believing in a rigged election and even thinking pizzagate is an actual possibility? stop browsing /pol/ so much, the real world is much, much bigger
>>
How many of your bodily functions were still active in your coma?
Did you shit and piss normally, could you breath on your own, what did they feed you and how often were you washed?
>>
>>39596311
There was an all female reboot of Ghostbusters with Melissa McCarthy and Leslie Jones
>>
>>39596071
>the entire fucking establishment from Hollywood to DC hates his guts and wants him impeached
It's cute how you still think Trump is somehow anti-establishment.
>>
File: 1504841749257.jpg (23KB, 460x458px) Image search: [Google]
1504841749257.jpg
23KB, 460x458px
>>39596328
>p-pizzagate? what sort of conspiracy theory is this goy? stop thinking about it you stupid neckbeard go out and get laid or something
>>
>>39594847
you're a fkn liar OP, just kys
>>
>>39596312
So is sexual roleplay LARP or are you just a whiny little pedant?
>>
>>39596351
it's cute how you think you can shill for your loser candidate past the election
>>
>>39595595
you have no proof? You didn't save the hospital wristband? No Discharge papers?

this thread is retarded
>>
A lot of fucking musicians and actors died. We lost Prince, we lost Lemmy, we even lost Carrie Fisher
>>
>>39596407
Not him but are you retarded? LARP stands for 'Live Action Role Playing'. This obviously isn't real life, so there's no physical way it can be 'LARPing'. He was just pointing it out.
>>
>>39596300
implying you're an alpha you stupid image board browsing pussy

implying someone as theatrical, petty, and smirky as Trump is an alpha

kys faggot
>>
>>39594847
A gorilla was shot and I was gonna hang myself
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Harambe
>>
>>39596415

yes i lied the entire time. if it will make you happier to think youre right. honestly im no one to judge anyones life being good or bad, but i can tell you need to make some changes, ever since i came out of it, ive been able to see peoples pent up emotions wrapped around their sleeves.

anyways thanks for the replies guys. seriously. i can barely stay awake. i will pop back in in a few days and say hi (if i wake up tonight and the next night) coma joke.
>>
File: 1503804591745.gif (163KB, 425x425px) Image search: [Google]
1503804591745.gif
163KB, 425x425px
>>39596438
But not because of the gorilla
>>
>>39596417
who gives a fuck, only old people care that much about these wealthy druggies whose primes were in like the 70s or 80s
>>
>>39596450
I've kept the shit after getting out of the hospital for at least a week. Discharge documentation, medications, hospital socks, wristband, whatever.

I don't believe that you wouldn't have a single one of these
>>
>>39594847
Bad news, OP. All this might actually be hell and you are probably the only one with enough outside prospective to be able to tell at this point.
>>
The word 'cuck' soared in popularity as the new 'fag' and even normalfags use it now. I honestly cringe when I hear or see it.
Go ahead call me a cuck, you unoriginal sheep.
>>
You know OP, it wouldn't be that hard for somebody on this website to track you down. It's not everyday when people wake up from a 3 year old coma. Also, providing information about how you crashed doesn't help protect your anonymity either.
>>
File: ibis tea.jpg (156KB, 684x592px) Image search: [Google]
ibis tea.jpg
156KB, 684x592px
>>39596454
Speaking of anime the best one ever made came out this year
>>
File: 1499807033152.jpg (36KB, 223x349px) Image search: [Google]
1499807033152.jpg
36KB, 223x349px
>Some no name indie dev sleeps around with some game reviewers, /v/ gets evidence and calls faul, develops into a movement to highlight the rampant corruption and backstroking in the videogame/video media world
>social justice warrior and white knight backlash from the media, internet misogynists and feminists throw fuel on the fire.

>Anita sarkisian makes videos on youtube about how everything is sexists in video games, know obviously nothing and research nothing, wont take constructive critique, only out to push agenda and get money from white knights, patreons.
>Situation escalates, it's called GamerGate (watergate) and mainstream media spins it's take on it as male women hating fat nerds sitting in their basements making life difficult for female gamers and anita sarkisian.

>Right wingers get in on the gamergate side, makes the whole situation even worse as both sides end up moving even further to left/right
>Stormfront discovers /pol/ and takes over
>Starts pushing right wing ideology and racism hard
>push trump hard, spills over to youtube.
>spills over to other boards
>"4chan was always racist!" "You're just a commie jew loving cuck for not thinking Hitler is the greatest thing ever"
>Hijacks memes, "feels good man" and makes it into their mascot
>/r9k/ turns into a cesspool of who can be the biggest loser of them all, talk about basement dwellers revolting and killing normies (everyone who makes society turn around) Quickly dies down as none of them have the motivation to do so.
>Trump runs for office, leftist media laugh and laugh and says he will never win. Shill heavily for Hillary.
>Trump wins, the butthurt on the left side is one for the history books.
>Trump sucks as president and makes a fucking mess of it, /pol/ still shills him like crazy even though he's incompotent.

So thats about it. Some faux hipster cunt slept with 5 guys and now 4chan is a bastion of right wing ideology and trump is in the white house as and indirect result.
>>
>>39596450
Welcome to 2017, anon. It's only going to get worse.
>>
>>39596516
What has Trump done to make you think he's incompetent?
>>
>>39596328
>you're a fkn idiot aren't you? actually believing in a rigged election
Kek just look at Bush in 2000, Florida.
>>
Why is this thread getting replies? Faggot OP has made this thread before
>>
>>39596505
Who gives a shit. If I post my home address here what're you all gonna do? Leave dookie on my doorstep?
>>
>>39594847
If you're a Nintendrone
>Smash DLCs
>Zelda BOTW
>Fucking Nintendo Switch
>>
>>39596516
HRC got 3 million more votes than Trump, just sayin
>inb4 illegal aliens, that's never been proven

also pretty sure OP is a lying faggot, probably just had a homework assignment re the world changing over last 3 years and wanted some ideas
>>
>>39596450
Rest easy OP, I'll be looking out for your posts.
>>
File: chris-harper-mercer.jpg (99KB, 900x449px) Image search: [Google]
chris-harper-mercer.jpg
99KB, 900x449px
Some faggot from /r9k/ shot up a college after he said he was going to.
>>
>>39596570
I wouldn't for I don't care. However, that doesn't rule out the possibility that somebody could care enough to give it a try. That is if your not just larping in order for more (yous) which is fine if you do, some people just get lonely from time to time.
>>
>>39596557
no, that was Gore being butthurt

conspiracy theories are fascinating as fuck, David Icke, et al, the details are pretty interesting, eg Diana killed at the 13th pillar, in the literal Bridge of Souls in Paris, was given an abortion because she was carrying a Muslim/Anglo child, ambulence took 2 hours to take her to a hospital 3 miles away etc etc but in the end, the actual truth is always far more prosaic
>>
>>39596547
even if you supported trump, you cant say he's a competent president. If you do you need to get out of your bouble and delusions.

Only positive thing about it is that americans might rethink the whole thing about putting so much power in the hand of one person.

We were stuck between an incompetent baffon or a corrupt politican who suckled heavily on the teats of the banks and military industry complex. And the only one who could have come in and made a difference had completely delusional ideas about how the 1% was going to pay for EVERYTHING.

we were fucked anyway
>>
n o p r o o f s
o

p
r
o
o
f
s

everyone replying kys
>>
>>39596604
My God what a fkn retarded pos you are, rEst EaSy Op, just kys
>>
>>39595627
>also tons more black people. mostly kids. what happened there. i know its been 3 years but theyre everywhere now
Do you mean on here?
>>
>>39596672
Why don't you answer my question instead of dancing around it?

>Only positive thing about it is that americans might rethink the whole thing about putting so much power in the hand of one person.
How profound.
What are you, fucking twelve?
>>
File: fantano.jpg (206KB, 2048x1389px) Image search: [Google]
fantano.jpg
206KB, 2048x1389px
>>39596606
at least post a high quality image
>>
>>39596672
Rand Paul would've seemed like a good choice.
>>
>>39594847
We're gonna need some medical proofs my dude. Blackout all vital info minus the actual medical descriptions.
>IWantToBelieve.jpg
>>
>>39596434
Stay mad, fag.

fagbloco
>>
>>39596726
that killer's smile *shudders*

rip to all the victims
>>
File: 1346564134162.jpg (58KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1346564134162.jpg
58KB, 251x251px
>>39596643
>He keeps refer to role playing on the internet as LARPing
Go to bed junior
>>
>>39596676
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
and who gives a shit if its fake? it's a fun thread the OP is interactive and not a major faggot. This thread is kind of a glimmer of what old /r9k/ used to be. Sure there was shit but they also had chill anons telling stories.

also why the fuck do normies love talking about politics. sure its important but is that all you know how to talk about. what about media or tech advances. or fucking jewt selling out to google.
>>
File: 1358377136448.jpg (61KB, 475x356px) Image search: [Google]
1358377136448.jpg
61KB, 475x356px
>>39596676
Why ya gotta be like dat?
>>
>>39596718
>Why don't you answer my question instead of dancing around it?

Why? so we can get into a 2 hour discussion were you throw a bunch of breibart articles and quote mined statistics in my face to support your conclusions?

No, I cant even fucking bother.
>commie faggot cant handle discussion.
Fuck you, watch another milo or molyneux video and jerk off.
>>
>>39596786
Look at how triggered you are over a simple question. Are you sure you aren't a Hillary supporter?
>>
>>39596749
not even mad, but you typically offer not one piece of evidence to back your claim that a petty small handed man who uses orange foundation and dyes his exquisitely coiffed hair whilst making the most fluttery hand movements whilst talking is somehow alpha? it's okay, you're just a typical retarded Trump supporter, i actually feel sorry for you

>has any1 seen Sassy Trump on YouTube, it's funny af
>>
>>39595023
Ironic.

>Meanwhile
DAE HATE BLACK PEOPLE?? threads and comments on every board you go to.
>>
>>39596780
fuck off junior, i've been on 4chan since 2012 son, and i can tell you that a good OP offers proof, that's when you post the Stalin "OP was not a faggot" image, so bear that in mind sonny
>>
>>39596850
looool you stupid nigger. nigger nigger nigger!
>>
File: jhbjbuijnjknkl.png (93KB, 737x312px) Image search: [Google]
jhbjbuijnjknkl.png
93KB, 737x312px
>>39596876
>i've been on 4chan since 2012
>>
>>39596876
Holy shit this is the most underage thing I've ever read
>>
>>39596884
grandpa's incoherently babbling on 4chan again, i think he needs a nap or his diaper changed
>>
>>39596844
>not even mad
>all your posts
Ok loser.
>>
>>39596922
whatever you say, ape
now go pick my cotton!
>>
>>39596945
*yawns* sure, whatever makes ya feel better, or you could
>kys
>>
>>39595023

>really thinking it's black people that are racebaiting
>>
>>39596884
>Unironically saying nigger thinking it's going to hurt anyone's feelings and actually thinking anyone give a shit.

How new and old are you?
>>
>>39596922
Wow, everyone point and laugh at the mad negro!
>>
>>39596951
lols, you're too funny, and so utterly witty & articulate, you're about as accurate re my race as you are intelligent
>i.e. not very
>>
>>39597001
>>39597011
holy shit someone call the zoo! the apes are on the loose!
>>
File: 1441669217955.png (14KB, 646x720px) Image search: [Google]
1441669217955.png
14KB, 646x720px
>>39597001
>>39597011
Daily reminder that:

- Blacks aren't people
- Blacks should all be hanged, including the little nigglets
- Black lives don't matter
>>
>>39595854
Sounds like a living nightmare. Being a prisoner in your body, not being able to move or talk. Easily one of my biggest fears
>>
>>39597050
those lips were made for sucking BBC
>>
File: 1504569265832.jpg (80KB, 629x721px) Image search: [Google]
1504569265832.jpg
80KB, 629x721px
>>39596997
They really are delusional lmao

>>39597027
>Honestly thinking you'll trigger me with such low quality insults

>>39597050
ok
Sexy wojak, adding that to my collection
>>
>>39596814
>my poorly researched argument
>ah you socialist cuck
>your poorly researched argument
>argh you fascist trump dick sucker
>another poorly researched argument
>aaargh you sjw fedora wearing faggot, bet you take it on the ass, watch this cringy PJW video where his research consist of reading a summary on wikipedia
>Argh you uneducated sister fucking hick, watch this 2 hour long hrbomberguy video with unfunny 20 minute skits, parodies and points that go nowhere
>Argh take these quote mined FBI statistics from a 1992 study you nigger loving cocksucker
>Argh take this study from no name european thinktank with obvious affiliations with the socialist party of that country
>did you get your shit pushed in at your last antifa demonstration you commie cock loving cuck
>no, did your girlfriend get fucked by a 6'6'' black antifa member at your last "free speech" rally?
>I dont have a gf ;_;..
>neither do i
>;_;

there, saved us 2 hours.
>>
>>39597089
hey nigger
you should watch out the next time you go outside. you might 'accidentally' sucker punch someone and get shot by an evil white cop. ;)
>>
>>39597097
/r9k/ + /pol/ = this

>have a (you), my nig-nog
>>
>>39597097
Damn, you're right. Those stupid SJWs and their shenanigans...

By the way, fuck Drumpf and fuck white p*ople, am I right?
>>
>>39594847
>tfw can't tell whats a troll anymore

In other news there are still people driving cars from the 90's and possibly even 80's
>>
File: GET THAT WEAK SHIT OUT.jpg (27KB, 646x640px) Image search: [Google]
GET THAT WEAK SHIT OUT.jpg
27KB, 646x640px
>>39597111
What kind of insult is this?

IS THIS YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPT AT INSULTING ME? GET THAT WEAK SHIT OUT OF MY COURT, NIGGA.
>>
File: image.jpg (102KB, 758x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102KB, 758x470px
>>39597111
Or, my low IQ friend, it could be the fat little piggies on their knees, pic possibly related, top kek
>>
>>39594847
So, 3 years nofap is quite an accomplishment. Going to keep it going?
>>
I feel you OP, I'm mentally stuck in 2012. I wasn't in a coma, but I have no idea what any of these dudes are talking about.
>>
>>39597207
Dude SAME i wish i still 14, wtf is even life, working sucks ass, college is a nightmare, & i'm still lonely, at least in 2012 there was still hope
>>
File: 1324219449978.jpg (51KB, 410x478px) Image search: [Google]
1324219449978.jpg
51KB, 410x478px
>>39597129
I dont want either a hitler or a stalin

Is that so much to ask for?

Is it?
>>
>>39596516
This post is lying and not true at all.
>>
Read up on the He Will Not Divide Us thing on encyclopedia dramatica.

Also Chris Chan cut open his taint because he wanted to grow a vagina.

My highlights pretty much.
>>
File: 1501037134770.jpg (161KB, 410x513px) Image search: [Google]
1501037134770.jpg
161KB, 410x513px
>>39594847
Do you like Vidya? I can give you a quick rundown.
Also if you ever followed him, Chris-Chan is now Chris-Tranny
>>
>>39594847
>We memed Trump into presidency the left has gone even more insane then they were 3 years ago and now openly form lynch mobs in the streets to hunt "nazis" they also admit they are commies and marxists. Race relations are the worst since the 1970s and Europe is being invaded by a horde of shit skins pretending to be refugees this happened because the current leader of Germany Merkel invited them to Europe rape and sexual and violent assaults have skyrocketed.
>>
>>39597255
>I dont want either a hitler or a stalin
You're getting one or the other.
Pick a side.
>>
>>39594847
Post proof (medical wristband, photo of chart/medical-records with name/birthdate blacked out and a post-it with the post number).
>>
>>39598367
i can smell your body odour from here
>>
>>39595480
same but maybe a little longer like until I die you know
>>
>>39596188
>Jared Fogle is in prison for 5 terabytes of CP
i didn't know this and i wasnt a vegatable.
woow
>>
>>39595854
how did it feel to learn that trump is president
>>
>>39596071
half life 3 confirmed to basically never be coming out
look up news about "Epistle 3"
not memeing

as for you OP
quality of most Boards across the entirety of the chans, some noticeable, some not so much

a lot of SJW bullshit going round in 'murica
Nigger Lives Matter is out of hand
Germany and parts of Europe fucked by immigration

Basically, everything is the same
but
shittier.
>>
>>39596516
>not knowing about /new/
you have to go back to >>/leftypol/
>>
File: DeadZonePoster.jpg (324KB, 1105x1600px) Image search: [Google]
DeadZonePoster.jpg
324KB, 1105x1600px
Looks like you have a movie to watch, op
>>
File: 1464568962588.gif (802KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1464568962588.gif
802KB, 320x240px
After getting relentless bullied and stalked by /r9k/ers (and sometimes the internet), ReviewBrah eventually accepted his outlier appearance and began making more review videos with the comments opened. He found a new wider youtube audience that's accepted his lengthy food reviews and eccentric taste in boxy suits.

Sam Hyde, a hack comedian praised by 4chan for his lowkey redpills, got hired by AdultSwim and made a show called World Peace. It got canceled and him blacklisted after his cancerous fanbase got the attention of media jews that cross examined all his material and connections to 4chan.

/pol/ helped Trump get elected
>>
File: 1489515249279.png (20KB, 820x413px) Image search: [Google]
1489515249279.png
20KB, 820x413px
alt right cancer and edgy tourists is killing 4chan

2013-2017 was pretty much an unmemorable blur for everyone so you didn't miss much other than Pokemon Go being a fad
>>
Girls born in 2001 are legal to fuck now
>>
>>39597097
Damn anon, I like you..
>>
>>39596430
>implying there isn't a live person acting out a roleplay behind the computer
>implying it stops being a LARP just because the internet is the medium for the LARP
>>
>>39599864
How does he stay so thin on a diet of junk and energy drinks.
>>
File: 1504074294815.jpg (613KB, 790x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1504074294815.jpg
613KB, 790x1300px
>>39595413
Bullshit, 4chan has gone constant metamorphosis ever since plebbit happened.
>>
>>39596328
So you're telling me human trafficking doesn't exist in America? I don't believe it.
>>
>>39594847
Is forchan better now ?
>>
>>39594847
Kemono Friends and FAGirl are top-tier anime.
You can turn your phone into a VR headset for 10 bucks with Google Cardboard.
Rick and Morty is prime shitposting material on /tv/
>>
File: 1504196900412.jpg (258KB, 658x501px) Image search: [Google]
1504196900412.jpg
258KB, 658x501px
>>39601171
>Kemono Friends and FAGirl are top-tier anime
>>
>>39594847
pol harbor happened and all the real Nazis moved to hatech
>>
>>39596231
You can only rig a first world election enough to give yourself a firm bump. Anything more aggressive than that will get you caught undeniably red handed.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
Pol took my beloved orcposting and turned it into an unfunny half assed refugee Muslim meme
>>
>>39596516
>Stormfront discovers /pol/ and takes over
This was way before 2013 dude. And if by "took" over you mean by literally it's only Nazis, that's also untrue. It was a mix of anti semitic libertarians and fascists
>>
How the fuck did we get this far without anyone mentioning the fappenings??
>>
File: IMG_20170819_121856.jpg (229KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170819_121856.jpg
229KB, 1080x1080px
>woke up 2 weeks before end of the world. lmao
>>
nigga, you shouldn't have woken up right now. the entire world is going to shit.
>>
the singer of Linkin park hanged himself
strange no on mentioned it
>>
>>39595484
>Screenshot_2016
hmm
>>
>>39601711
because nobody cares about jennifer lawrences tits
>>
>>39594847
Post discharge pic or I don't believe you.
Remember to censor date and name.
>>39596268
Post record of your discharge, or a patient status that says you have been in a coma.
>>
>>39595503
Transgendered are not traps you fag
>>
>>39596516

>/r9k/ turns into a cesspool of who can be the biggest loser of them all, talk about basement dwellers revolting and killing normies (everyone who makes society turn around) Quickly dies down as none of them have the motivation to do so.

Except for that 'some of you guys are alright' guy that did, and we blamed it in the Eggman.
>>
>>39596328
>t. NWO
>>
OP is full of shit, they send you home with documents at least dealing with post coma symptoms.
>>
>>39595854
Fake

It would be instantaneous from your point of view, you would have no feeling of time passing.
>>
>>39596588
She lost move the fuck on already
>>
>>39596516
You have obviously never been to /pol/.
Nobody outside of the faggot redditors on /ptg/ still likes Drumpf.
>>
>>39594847
>just out the hospital
>muscle atrophy out the wazoo from lack of use
>somehow able to type and shit
>>
>>39603796
Read the thread, moron.

>>39595595
>kinda still slow to the typing, mostly fumbling with my phone trying to use google speech to text which is so much better than i remember it being.
>>
yesterday i had some mcdonalds
they have a 2 items for $3 deal
but unfortunaltely the mcdouble is no longer a dollar. and the spicy mcchicken is elusive.

arianna mcgrande concert was bombed by a muslim
alex jones is a pretty entertaining guy he says stuff about turning frogs gay
antifa keeps beating up people who support this gay brittish guy
california should leave
i had sex with a woman from michigan
bankys is an artist that poeple still care about
there was a meme where a young man kept saying damn daniel
vine is dead
https://wikileaks.org/google-is-not-what-it-seems/
k2 is an "issue"

everyone is still mostly content and comfortable in the united states :)
>>
>>39596100
Lets be honest here.
Even the CIA was never this effective.
>>
What is it like being in a coma man? Was it just an instant time skip? fall asleep and wake up 3 years later?
>>
you dont go from waking up from a 3 year coma straight to posting on 4chan
>>
>>39603821
>google speech to text
>still spells I with lower font
it looks like you're the moron, you fkn moron
>>
Just woke up from a coma of about 8 hours
Anything change since then?
>>
>>39600805
Human trafficking exists universally i.e. the US and the rest of the world, but it's an extraordinarily rare phenomenon that's extremely difficult to bring to justice, a recent example is that 15 year old girl who was kidnapped and raped continually for a month by three losers b4 she was able to escape, but Pizzagate implied that HRC and her donors (conveniently leaving out top conservatives) ran some sophisticated child porn ring, and that they would leave clues in Insta pics, that's some Hollywood movie writers imagination, not reality
>>
>>39596505
Don't be a dick, smartass.
We all know it's a possibility. That doesn't mean you should acknowledge it.
>>
>>39595854
>I was a cucumber
Pickle Rick :DDd
>>
File: 1499000184818pol.png (38KB, 499x338px) Image search: [Google]
1499000184818pol.png
38KB, 499x338px
>>39594847
4chan is now shill central for Trump. Ever since the 2016 election, /pol/ has become less neonazi conspiracy theories and more lol Trump keeps triggering the libs.
Pepe became really popular with other more normie sites like twitter and tumblr. People were making rare edits of pepe, some of which were sold for cash. Wojak was still ours toughi. In an effort to save the pepe meme economy, /pol/ and /r9k/ convinced some weird liberal pundit on twitter that Pepe was actuallya hate symbol by sending her poopoopeepee and nazi edits of pepe and wojak. She retweeted every pic sent to her, and the media started to pick up on it. Things got out of hand real bad though. Here's a video of actual, unironic fascist Richard Spencer wearing a pepe pin and talking about how it's a symbol for the alt right as he was being punched by an anarchist during the protests proceeding the Trump inauguration https://youtu.be/9rh1dhur4aI
4chan hates anarchists now. /pol/ keeps trying to shill bootlicking because Milo Yiannoppolis (the gamergate guy) wasn't allowed to speak at Berkeley because tons of students protested against him. Rumors were going around that he was going to dox a bunch of DACA students there on stage like what he did at University of Wisconsin Milwaukee to some trans girl. /pol/ actually went outside for once (along with the some reddit fags) and discovered what protests are like. They called themselves free speech advocates. A bunch of antifascists showed up, as they usually do, to try to protect peaceful protests from riot cops and nazis. Some black bloc guy hit a MAGA fag with a bike lock. /pol/ then doxed the bike lock guy and ratted on him to the police. The rivalry/MAGA butthurt continues to this day. A few weeks later, Milo was universally disowned because the found video of him advocating sex with 13 year-olds on The Amazing Athiest's podcast. The free speech name stuck though. Mostly because the media ate that shit up, until Charlottesville happened.
>>
File: zeah.png (967KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
zeah.png
967KB, 2000x2000px
>>39594847
they rebooted runescape from 2007 and added in new shit
>>
>>39605606
>still no dungeoneering
>no corrupt dragon armor for f2p
>""new"" shit
>>
>>39594847
toasting in ebin bread
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>39596082
>this happened literally a couple of weeks ago
sauce bleze
>>
>>39595503
>A cabal of pedophiles that worship Moloch, God of cutting yourself and eating children, tried to make a impeached president's wife president while eating pizza in a basement that doesn't exist.
They failed because 4chan started saying kek instead of lol or lel so they accidentally woke up the primordial Egyptian bigendered God of chaos, who manifested their self through dubs, trips, and quads. Kek and Moloch fought a proxy war via the election and Kek won.

the great meme war.
>>
File: 1470557744006.jpg (108KB, 424x584px) Image search: [Google]
1470557744006.jpg
108KB, 424x584px
>>39605449
Trump basically turned all the gamergate fags into alt right /pol/ shit posters overnight. Shit ton of far right youtube personalities getting popular of the popularly of center-right limp dicks like Sargon. And just like how 4chan went to reddit to recruit gamergate fags with theur own subreddit, /pol/ mad a colony subreddit for Trump fags. If you notice a lot of reddit and site traffic going around, that's why.
Someone actually wrote a book about all this dumb internet bullshit you might want to pick up. Kill All Normies by Angela Nagle

The basic jist of it is that /pol/ fags are a cancer that show up on every board and every thread just geing retarded. Then when they get called out they just start saying
>muh pol boogeyman and
>wow I'm not even pol
/pol/ board can't quarantine the shit anymore. It's overflowing and the dam broke.
Oh and we have a history board now, /his/. And the guy that made the chen bike and charm 4 panel made another series called pop team epic which is really good
>>
>>39594847
welcome back m8
>>
>>39595480
>fall into coma for 3 years
>parents check out your computer, cant get in cause of password
>they get your harddisk out and look whats in it
>you wake up after 3 years
>first people there are your parents
wat do
>>
>>39596071
She didnt rig it faggot. You fuckers already won why the fuck do you have to keep making shit up. Fuck yourself cuckhead
>>
WILKOMMEN ZUM AMERIKA 2017
HIER IST DEIN HAKENKREUZ ARMBAND. HEIL TRUMP UND HITLER HAVE A NICE DAY
>>
>>39596178
Well fuck me for just taking the first good summary I find on Google instead of carefully vetting the URL to link to some sikrit klab abbroved dark web onion site.
>>
>>39595068
He's lying. Getting out of a coma is a long process. You don't just wake up and then leave or go on a computer to post on 4chan. It takes days, weeks, if not months of recovery.
>>
File: ......png (201KB, 484x438px) Image search: [Google]
......png
201KB, 484x438px
>>39594847
The first thing that comes to mind is /mpol and the board mixes. Basically for april fools day the mad lad mods combined boards including mlp and pol. Surprisingly the two were perfect for each other, even fit and lit got on great. When the final hours dawned on the two great boards things got pretty emotional, I think a lot of people learnt a lot of life lessons that day. Honestly the next april fools day I hope the same happens and I will return to them. The memes were amazing, but the goodbye was hard.
honestly it unironically changed my mindset about a lot of things. No board is there own website but it can feel like it, and for a day the barriers were broke down and we realised we werent alone. The ponyfags, the pollocks everyone, we might be really different but for a day it wasnt about our differences but our similarities.
>4chans version of the christmas truce
>>
welcome home i guess. i know your pain i got into a car accident and still recovering. it happened almost four years ago.
>>
>>39594847
If you had any crypto you're probably rich now.
>>
People started falling for shit bait like this
>>
>>39594847
Life is still shit.
>>
>>39594847
What is your body like? What do the doctors say your recovery?
>>
yeah right faggot i'd love to be in a coma. also nigger
>>
>>39596071
Trump withdrew from the TPP meaning the odds of ratification are almost nil, even though Japan likes to pretend it can carry the torch. Otherwise sounds legit
>>
File: received_745346658982863.gif (461KB, 220x172px) Image search: [Google]
received_745346658982863.gif
461KB, 220x172px
>>39594847
The rise of /pol/ withing normie culture as they managed to meme donald trump into office is one thing, trap shilling on this board and the site as a whole is another classic, and the addition a couple new boards
>>
You are still in a coma. Wake up. WAKE UP!!
>>
/ssg/ died
>>
>>39595015
If I didn't see it happen, I'd think this was just fiction.

What a joke of a time to be alive
>>
I still have no gf, nothign changed there
>>
>>39595015
I mean, it shouldn't be a hate symbol but it's not like /pol/ wasn't using it as one.
>>
bumping out of interest
too bad the bot hates me
Thread posts: 239
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.