[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ brah here, Why aren't you eating healthy and lifting?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

/fit/ brah here, Why aren't you eating healthy and lifting?
>>
>>39594753
because I want to die young
>>
>>39594753
I guarantee I eat healthier than you
>>
>>39594753
Me personally, I don't have the willpower or desire to do it. I took too many redpills too quickly, and now I've lost all hope. I don't even have the strength to kill myself. I merely linger here until fate finds reason to do away with me.
>>
>>39594814
Post diet
>>
>>39594825
You first, fitfuck
>>
>>39594753
Cause college life
>Chick fillet 5 days a week with meal plan
>Can of baked beans for a 2 meals a week
Get on my level fit fag
>>
>>39594753
doing my best to eat healthy, just have no bros to keep me in check
lifting is kinda demotivational for some reason.
>>
>>39594753
I-I'm trying. I don't want to go to a gym so I use a dumbbell set and a rowing machine at home and I run some days when it gets dark. I'm probably not doing enough to be super stronk but I look a lot better now and am generally more happy.
I live at home and my family still eats a lot of shit food so there's a lot of temptation but I'm getting there. For the most part I just avoid bad foods and eat what isn't terrible. Not necessarily the best stuff but it's better than what I used to.
>>
>>39594753
I used to. I fucking hated it, fuck off with your "lifting fixes depression" meme
>>
I'm in the McDonald's drive-thru right now famguy.
>>
>>39594940
enjoy your meal anon! I wish I was you right now
>>
>>39594753
I love lifting. I lifted from january to july and I just couldn't continue because of depression
>>
>>39594753
Im determined to loose the wieght this time.
I-Ive been good for a whole week
>>
might get a part-time job before committing to it
>>
I've been cooking my own meals and cutting out garbage treats. Snacking on Almonds, or Peanuts.
I haven't gone exercisizing because i have trouble getting out of bed in the morning and get demoralized
>>
>>39594753
/fit/ isn't for fitness its to lift big weights then you will get joint pain's in mid 30's

fuck off back to fit please
>>
File: 1504300917603.jpg (132KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504300917603.jpg
132KB, 678x960px
>>39596056
/fit/ is for shitposting while /r9k/ is for faggots that want to keel over and die lmao
>>
>>39594753
When I was growing up, the only thing I felt secure about, and which gave me some self-worth through most kids in school after school actively hating me was my intelligence.

I convinced myself therefore, that, aside from morality, only intelligence really mattered. Any effort towards looking good now seems base and shallow, which is the same kind of quality I associated with the shitty majority that bullied me.

I cannot convince myself that I want to be fit for any other reason. Partially, this is because I'm not so unhealthy that it is likely to take off a lot of my lifespan; I get my vitamins and fiber and protein and walk about an hour a day on average. Any more effort than that, I feel bad about myself for caring.
>>
>>39594753
eating healthy
fair enough
lifting
who gives a fuck
fucking meaningless pursuit
then what, kung fu master is gonna break your bones
>>
Because I feel intimidated by all the chads around me at the gym who lift 5-10x as much as me AND with more reps
>>
I've tried, but I can't maintain any kind of effort for more than a week. I've deduced that I simply have garbage DNA that gave me a brain incapable of delaying gratification and achieving long term goals.
>>
>>39594753
Cause even if I don't do a single thing, I don't get fat. Also because I hate myself.
>>
>>39594753
because i live with my mom and 2 brothers and mom is currently the only income in the house and she makes $15/hr 40hr per week after working at her job for 20 years so i eat what she buys and she can only buy cheap stuff so we're either eating rice for dinner every night or we eat cheap unhealthy food
>>
>>39594753
Because i hope by not eating that il starve and die. No point in lifting because i just wanna be dead. Even if i didn't want to die i wouldnt because im below 6ft, so theres no point
>>
>>39596410
/fit/ is for fags who love staring at men's asses or people with the personality of a mouse who after abusing various substances look like an oily gugelhupf but still have the personality of a mouse.
>>
2 hard
I'd rather die desu
>>
>>39594753
I've always been pretty slim and never had any body image issues
>>
>>39594753
I'm eating health*ier*.
Eating unhealthily is an addiction and quitting cold turkey has a far higher likelihood of failure, regression, and possibly developing even worse habits.

Eat healthier, not healthy.
If you try to eat even a little healthier every month eventually you'll arrive at healthy.
>>
>>39594753
>losers lift weights and think they matter

have fun thinking you made it for talking to a 5/10 girl awkwardly
>>
I am. My problems aren't related to a lack of physical health, but mental illness combined with laziness. I'm just not lazy in regards to taking care of my own health.
>>
>>39597751
Help your mum out man
>>
>>39594753
/thinspo/ on /fa/ >>>>>>>>>> any /fit/ thread
>>
>>39594753
>Why aren't you eating healthy and lifting?

cause weights are heavy.
>>
File: neck_comparison.jpg (25KB, 453x219px) Image search: [Google]
neck_comparison.jpg
25KB, 453x219px
>>39597476
I was a lot like you, until I realized how much exercising regularly makes you think more clearly. The whole "skinny but intelligent nerd" is just a harmful Hollywood stereotype. A weak body is a weak mind.
Exercising regularly also cured me from my depression. A couple months ago every day I thought nothing but how much everything sucked and how much I wanted to kill myself. Now it sounds to me as if I was talking about someone else.

"Mens sana in corpore sano."
>>
File: 165.jpg (620KB, 1168x1500px) Image search: [Google]
165.jpg
620KB, 1168x1500px
>>39594838
not him but also /fit fag and here
meal 1 : oats cooked in water with peanut butter and frozen berries
meal 2 : rice and chicken
meal 3 (post workout): protein shake (greek yogurt, oats, banana, strawberry jam, low fat milk)
meal 4 : tuna salad
meal 5 (before bed) : another protein shake
>>
>>39594753
because bodyweight won't fuck me over in a freak accident before I hit 30. don't even have to fuck around with books telling me to drink a gallon of milk a day
>>
>>39594753
What's the point of this thread? Why do you pretend to care?
>>
>>39600811
Dude, you need some vegies or something in that, like sweet potato, carrot, broccoli and beans with brown rice.

Probably only need one protein shake as well.
>>
>>39594753
Been lifting and bulking from skinnyfat for 8 weeks. So far it hasnt netter me any benefits besides strength.
>>
Too retarded to cook and know what to eat and intimidated by all the Chads/Stacies at the gym
>>
>>39600811
>>39602238
What he said. Having muscLe isn't any fun when you start getting high blood pressure and other health problems from missing your micronutrients
>>
My own genetics are really stopping me.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.