[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel pity for the obese

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 13

File: 1504739943179.png (1MB, 1315x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1504739943179.png
1MB, 1315x1378px
Just saw this pic a few hours ago, I still can't get it out of my mind, it's haunting me.

What makes a young man get so fat?

He can't be over 18, yet he is as fat as those morbidly obese persons you see on walmart or youtube.

How does this happen?
>>
He's little more than an animal, like most people. If you give animals all the food they can eat, they will eat themselves to death.
>>
>>39594482
why would you feel pity? he's done this to himself, nobody forced him to be that fat
>>
>>39594482
Television, video games, lack of proper diet, zero exercise, no strong male role model to learn from, lack of social interaction experience, fatigue, sleeplessness, hot weather and probably the child of a single mother.

it's sad but totally preventable and curable... while he is still young.
>>
>>39594482
>some chad or stacy thought it would be funny to take a picture of him so they could share it with their friends and laugh
i feel more sympathy for being the target of the picture desu
>>
>>39594482
he looks like he'd be cool as shit to talk to
>>
File: failed QTE.webm (1MB, 640x362px) Image search: [Google]
failed QTE.webm
1MB, 640x362px
>>39594482
he's not even that fat
>>
File: JM.jpg (29KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
JM.jpg
29KB, 600x400px
Beyond malice, do people here honestly believe this guy chooses to be obese?
These threads remind me of those motivational speakers that tell poor people it's their fault for not being rich or it's all about effort and blah blah blah
>>
>>39595354

I choose to sit on my ass while having a terrible diet.
>>
>>39595425
so do I and I'm underweight
>>
>>39595333
Don't fool yourself, he's huge.
Just because loads of other people are fat too doesn't make him less fat
>>
File: IMG_3468.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3468.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
This woman was "napping" on the side walk, her crackhead white boyfriend put his own shirt over her. And they say chivalry is dead
>>
>>39594482
Because people buy more and more processed food instead of learning how to cook.
>>
>>39595354
Most of the time adolescent are obese due to their parents feeding them the most unhealthy food possible when they were kids.They usually only realize the consequences when they are around 12-13 and by that point they may just not have the will to spend hours a day grinding out at the gym and having a healthy diet .
>>
>>39595354
>if you are poor under 35 you deserve it
phew, I'm just 31, I've got time
>>
>>39595354
You literally can't get that weight without consuming an unimaginable amount of food.
Sure, his genetics might make it easier to take on weight, but he still had to be eating fast food and candy every single day to get to where he is.
It's impossible for a responsible person to get that overweight.
>>
File: 1428163328855[1].jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1428163328855[1].jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>39595333
>That .webm

Holy shit.
>>
>>39595354
>it's their fault for not being rich

triggered, it is almost always their fault

obviously if you are born stupid or disabled it's just bad luck, but any healthy person can choose to become financially secure if they want to, even on minimum wage, you just have to live the hard way

that's what the motivational speakers mean, they are motivating you to make the hard choices
>>
>>39595589
Why is he eating so much then? What drives a human to become so unhealthily obese when the vast majority can stop themselves and abstain from food?
>culture
>psychology

America is a food haven, there is so much excess and waste we could feed 75% of the world at least one time over. Add to that the genetics and psychology that lead to unhealthy life choices and you have a recipe for his disastrous health. The blame is not completely on him, this is proven by research, but the onus is on him to fix his life for the better.
>>
>>39594482
Modern processed food is a drug
It's designed to stimulate key taste buds, mainly sweet, salty, and fatty, which hammer your reward centers and give you a rush of pleasure.
It's not filling, so you can keep buying and eating, and if you stop eating you'll be hungrier than you were when you started. Despite this, it's so calorie dense (usually due to added sugar) that you could eat your entire daily energy requirements in a single meal.
And like a drug, you build a tolerance, so the more food like this people eat, the more OF it they need to eat to get the same satisfaction they used to

Everything about it: the flavor, the smell, the color they dye it, the advertising; it's been crafted through decades of research to be the most appealing to our human senses as it possibly can be. You can't blame people for falling victim to it
>>
>>39595750
thanks for saving me the trouble in response to all those simpletons who yammer on about "choice"

i'd only add that in some cases, overweight/obese people are actually suffering from malnutrition
>>
>>39595663
>the onus is on him to fix his life for the better.
And he hasn't, which makes him kind of pathetic.
I have a bit of empathy for him, but in reality everyone has to make hard choices against their culture and/or psychology.
The fact that he has such little willpower that he would rather die than eat 1 less cheeseburger is hard to feel sorry for.
>>
>>39595873
They print the fucking ingredients of what you're eating right there on the fucking box. You are choosing to eat it. The first ingredient of most things is "sugar" it's right there in black and white. It's a choice.
>>
File: oh_baby.jpg (20KB, 320x272px) Image search: [Google]
oh_baby.jpg
20KB, 320x272px
>>39595333
>webm
oOOOF
>>
>>39595570
how many years have you been saying that for anon?
>>
>>39595879
>has to make hard choices against their culture and/or psychology

You greatly overestimate the strength of human willpower and the average mind in general. He is no more pathetic than you compared to your inabilities and shortcomings, his manifest physically so you judge him more strictly.
>>
>>39595911
Heroin addicts choose to shoot up, too
>>
>>39595911
>You are choosing to eat it

>https://academic.oup.com/hmg/article/15/suppl_2/R124/626082/Genetics-of-obesity-and-the-prediction-of-risk-for
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3388583/
>https://books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=GVrJAAAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PP1&dq=culture+and+obesity&ots=ueVpx3JS_h&sig=p_bgf2hLVcdvcGTFbg5kciP_SRY#v=onepage&q=culture%20and%20obesity&f=false

>"completely unfettered agency"
>>
>>39594482
I was obese because of emotional abuse and neglect from parents throughout childhood. Mom was depressed and didn't do much and my dad would just berate me on every little thing I did. If I had a problem they'd just scoff me off if I was lucky but most of the time they'd get mad for even bothering them and learned me that I wasn't worthy of having help or having my problems fixed. I ate for comfort even thou being morbidly obese made my lofe even more of a hell.
Moved out at 19, a year later I started to get some self respect and started to doet and excercise. 2 years later I dropped 160lbs. Your environment and how the people close to you treat you make a world of difference.
>>
File: 1480256040091.jpg (52KB, 484x255px) Image search: [Google]
1480256040091.jpg
52KB, 484x255px
>>39594482
combination of *bad parenting*, addiction, and lack of education on how calories work

I was the fat kid and it left with me with tons of insecurity and body image issues

They really should do a better job in public schools of teaching nutrition. Being the fat kid is so unfair
>>
>>39595750
Maybe we should shut those fast food joints and toxic processed food corporations down. That would be really good.
>>
>>39596052
this, parents really only ever read whats on the front of the box not the back so kids end up eating like shit
school lunches don't help either
>>
>>39596085
That's not feasible, nor would it fix the problem
I'd rather levy taxes on unhealthy food, both as an incentive for buyers to choose more affordable healthy options and to get said corporations to repay their debt to society by alleviating the burden placed on our healthcare industry as well as funding better health education
>>
>>39595968
People can quit heroin.
People can overcome multiple personality disorder.
If this guy can't stop himself from driving up to a McDonalds and physically shoving 5 burgers in his mouth, that's entirely his fault and he deserves absolute minimal sympathy.
>>
File: 1503027061557.png (396KB, 408x431px) Image search: [Google]
1503027061557.png
396KB, 408x431px
>>39595333
Delicious.
>that panicking quiver before she hit the pole.
>>
>>39596197
People are gonna find a way to fuck themselves up no matter how you control it. If you don't want to be paying for their healthcare - and I don't blame you - the solution isn't taxes or closing down burger joints, its that healthcare needs to stop being a taxpayer-funded entitlement.
>>
I constantly see fat hate threads. I remember on Reddit one of the major posters was an alcoholic. Where are the alcoholic hate threads? Or anerexic hate threads? Oh yeah, we don't have that. We feel sorry for alcoholics, (most of us) they have an addiction. I mean just stop drinking you stupid fuck! It's really easy to say when you're not the drinker or mass eater. Even if you have been there and are not now. "I did it, it's so easy!" No it isn't, how quickly you forget.
>>
>>39596198
>>39595589
>>39595663
>>39595879
>>39595969
It takes the average drug addict going to rehab 3-4 times before he finally quits, and that's if he doesn't overdose before then.

Like addiction, over-eating is a brain disorder. It is not a matter of willpower. The first step of Narcotics Anonymous, which has saved hundreds of thousands of addicts, is admitting powerlessness over our addiction.
To quote from the NA basic text,
>Powerlessness means using drugs against our will. The inability to stop using, even with the greatest willpower and the most sincere desire, is what we mean when we say, "We have absolutely no choice."

Like addicts with drugs, many obese people can't stop overeating no matter how hard they try, because they have a brain disorder. It deserves sympathy.
>>
>>39596574
>It takes the average drug addict going to rehab 3-4 times before he finally quits
And yet, they still do it.

>Like addicts with drugs, many obese people can't stop overeating

OH NO NOT CARB WITHDRAWALS

THE PAIN MUST BE IMMEASURABLE. SO BRAVE, SO BRAVE

Drugs and food are two different things, my friend.
>>
A. Shitty parenting
B. Thyroid problem
C. Emotionally stressed
D. All of the above
>>
>>39596656
You don't know what addiction means.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Addiction

Each time the addict gets out of rehab, they are done with withdrawals. Yet chances are, they'll relapse on their drug of choice again despite knowing it's going to ruin their life all over again. Because they are addicts, people with a brain disorder called addiction.
>>
>>39596709
Yeah, and people get addicted to masturbating too, but I don't feel sorry for them just because it's called "addiction". To characterize all addicts as powerless is false.

All addictions are not made equal, senpai

The effort and willpower to get through a heroin withdrawal is insane. And people still do it.
The effort and willpower required to not eat a cheeseburger is not nearly the same. I'm not saying it isn't hard, but I'm saying that it's much less physically demanding. And if people can successfully ditch heroin, people can sure as fuck successfully ditch overeating.

If you need to equate food to heroin in order to gain sympathy for overweight people, then perhaps they don't deserve that sympathy.
>>
>>39596388
If people are generally unhealthy, they're going to be using hospitals more, which means more resources get consumed, which means healthcare gets more expensive regardless of who's paying for it. Plus, if the ER is full of diabetics going into shock then they won't have any room to help you, whether you can afford it or not.

Furthermore, the logical conclusion to health being an entitlement instead of a right is people dying because they can't afford continuously inflating healthcare costs, and that's a pretty horrific future to imagine. Your employer would control your life - how could you quit even the shittiest job when that means you literally die? Simple market forces would be a death sentence for thousands of people, especially the self-employed. A downswing here, some outsourcing there, whoops guess you don't deserve to live anymore. Haha but at least I have slightly more savings, right?

Universal healthcare is not about paying for sick people even though you're healthy, it's about living in a society where everybody is healthy, and if you get sick we'll take care of you.
You pay for a fire department not because your house is on fire, but because you want to live in a society where your house isn't just going to burn down because your neighbors didn't want to pay their taxes.
You pay for schools whether or not you have kids so that you can have the luxury of living in a society that is educated, and intelligent, and wealthier and more productive and pleasant to live in.
You pay for a military even though you're not fighting in a war right this second, because you want to live somewhere where a drone operator doesn't liquefy your entire family because he thought you were walking funny.

You want to live in our world where we make it better for each other and don't steal and hoard and fuck others over for our own benefit, you have to chip in. You can't have your cake and eat it too.
>>
>>39596832
Again, it's not a matter of ditching it. Quitting is the easy part. Staying quit is what is close to impossible.
>>
>>39597008
>If people are generally unhealthy, they're going to be using hospitals more, which means more resources get consumed

Going down this logic we should not be consuming more resources than we need to survive instead of donating it to the needy

You sound like a communist from what I've read so far, people have a right to consume as much resources as they want if they can afford it
>>
File: 81a.png (444KB, 1080x683px) Image search: [Google]
81a.png
444KB, 1080x683px
>>39597008
ah yes socialized healthcare, because the VA is such a roaring fucking success
pic related, fuck outta here with that shit
>>
>>39597116
I'm just waiting for post-scarcity automated anarcho-individualism.
>>
>>39597008
>it's about living in a society where everybody is healthy, and if you get sick we'll take care of you.
You can't force someone else to be healthy, anon. If you try you'll succeed with some, but fail with a lot of others, as people generally push back against being forced to do something, even if (sometimes especially if) that thing is good for them.

>which means healthcare gets more expensive regardless of who's paying for it. Plus, if the ER is full of diabetics going into shock then they won't have any room to help you, whether you can afford it or not.
The unspoken assumption here is "Well, we can't just let people die!" That's wrong, sure you can. Someone else's bad choices or misfortune doesn't create an obligation on you to help them.

>You want to live in our world where we make it better for each other and don't steal and hoard and fuck others over for our own benefit, you have to chip in.
Who died and made you guys kings? Let go of that idea of "if only everyone lived how they ought to live, then we'd be okay. We have to force them to, whether they like it or not!"
>>
>>39597072
>we should not be consuming more resources than we need to survive
Sounds great
>instead of donating it to the needy
??? The fuck are you saying, that we donate things we consume? Or are you implying that even a fraction of our society's excess is given to the needy? If it was we wouldn't have 'needy' to begin with

>>39597116
Just because Americans are shit at it doesn't mean it's a bad idea. It's working great for the first world.
>>
>>39597211
>The unspoken assumption here is "Well, we can't just let people die!" That's wrong, sure you can.
I like you, anon.

>>39597213
>just because the leader of the free fucking world and the one with the best healthcare and disposable income can't do it doesn't mean it won't work!
fuck off
>>
>>39597211
I don't know how to explain to you that this is how a society works. The thing, the thing that puts humans above all animals, the thing that allows individuals to specialize their abilities and globalize their product, that brought us industrialization, technology, medicine, clean water, healthcare, this is how it works. If you want to continue to have this thing and live in this world with all these benefits these are the rules you need to play by.
>>
>>39597271
society was built on trade, not on handouts, you silly bernout.
>>
>>39594482
I feel the same, I used to make fun of them but now I just realize the crime is the punishment. Fat people can make goat gains if they lift heavy though.
>>
>>39597270
>the leader of the free world
Barely if still, and you're quickly losing that. You only were in the first place because of geographical insulation during WWII
>best healthcare
Nah
>[most] disposable income
Not even close

>>39597303
It's not a handout, it's an investment. A few billion invested in preventive healthcare saves trillions in lifetime costs.
>>
>>39597020
>Quitting is the easy part.
Which makes it even more pathetic when fatties don't even try.
>>
>>39597271
The thing that brought us that was voluntary association. Which people like you want to do away with, by roping us into your chosen set of rules about what we must or must not do.

I have no objection to a group of people saying "Hey, if you want our help, you better be living in a way we approve of". I do have an objection to you saying "We're going to help you unconditionally. And therefore, because we're doing that, we get to tell you how you may live. Really, it's for your own good."

>>39597368
>>It's not a handout, it's an investment. A few billion invested in preventive healthcare saves trillions in lifetime costs.
Only if you insist on paying to keep people alive. Or rather, stealing money from others because you think that money ought to be spent keeping them alive. So knock that off and this whole problem goes away.
>>
People who are in denial about how unhealthy being fat is or how their eating habits are making them fat are the ones I hate. The people who know they're eating themselves to death but can't stop themselves, I have sympathy for. I know a lot of people like to be edgy on the internet and say anybody who causes their own problems should kill themselves, but you really can't fault somebody for not having perfect willpower.

I don't understand why people think you shouldn't have sympathy for people who cause their own problems, honestly.
>>
>>39597368
>It's not a handout, it's an investment. A few billion invested in preventive healthcare saves trillions in lifetime costs.
>robs peter to pay paul
>sells peter on it by saying the government is "investing in paul's future"
>meanwhile taxing peter out of house and home while paul does nothing to pay the system and society back
>all the while the incumbent cronies get rich off of it
fucking disgusting
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 485x434px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 485x434px
>>39594482
>he's using the rolls on the underside of his belly as pockets for his hands
>>
>>39594482
>What makes a young man get so fat?
Poor life choices.

>>39594622
Why shouldn't he be ridiculed? He did this to himself.
>>
File: le old man shrug.jpg (71KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
le old man shrug.jpg
71KB, 384x313px
>>39597487
maybe he became fat to have the underside of his belly be hand-warmers?
>>
>>39597409
>this whole problem goes away
That's my point, it doesn't. Even if you're not paying for it directly out of pocket you're experiencing repercussions as a result of living in the same society as these people. You don't benefit yourself in the short term and you make things much worse in the long term.

>>39597449
>paul does nothing to pay the system and society back
Maybe since peter was wishing death upon paul and bitching about how he has to help others, paul decided now was a good time to stop helping peter :^)
Not going to pretend inequality isn't a problem but I bet your solution to that is to let the people who already have the money keep more of it
>>
File: 7984271414995.jpg (84KB, 1100x619px) Image search: [Google]
7984271414995.jpg
84KB, 1100x619px
>>39597488
>Why shouldn't he be ridiculed? He did this to himself.

I very much dislike people who add some vigilante twist to social ostracization

He should be ridiculed because he's gross, just like an ugly or a short guy. If a guy had acid thrown in his face he would also be found disgusting and for good reason, because he is, just like this fat guy

Nothing to do "He did this to himself"
>>
>>39597449
Dif anon here
>"Preventative healthcare would save us money overall, as it costs less than constant ER visits from unhealthy people"
>"FUCKING LEECHES STEALING MY MONEY REEEEE"

I understand that the idea of other people getting your money upsets you, but you should make sure you understand the post before replying.
>>
>>39597557
Nothing to do with "He did this to himself"*
>>
>>39595333
But did she died
>>
>>39595333
God damn, that rubber chicken leg effect. I haven't watched a webm this many times since that girl bent her legs backward on the leg press
>>
>>39596247
That wasn't from panic, that was the door absolutely demolishing her leg, only for it to be doubly demolished a second later
>>
>>39597535
>you're experiencing repercussions as a result of living in the same society as these people
You don't get to tell other people how to live just because you're both humans. My point is that the problem does go away because once you accept that, the fat guy's life and health problems are his and his alone, not yours. If he can't get insurance because he's almost certain to have expensive medical problems, well, why would that be your problem, if you aren't paying for his health care? If he dies young because of his weight, again, why do you care? No skin off your back.

>>39597569
Only if you take it as given that we need to spend lots of tax dollars saving people from themselves, either with nanny-state preventative care, or with expensive ER visits. Don't take that as a given. They made their own bed, let them lie in it. You shouldn't be under any obligation to pay money for their health care either way.
>>
>>39595333
>that's not considered fat in america
wow what a surprise
>>
>>39594548
I'm all of those things and weigh 115lbs
>>
>>39597626
Do you think hospitals should have to make sure a patient can pay before they perform life-saving surgery? Because that's the only way you're getting out of publicly funded ER visits.
>>
>>39597626
You don't live in a bubble. What other people do has an effect on you whether you see it or not. Not understanding the implications of an interwoven society is not the same as not your problem
>>
>>39597710
no it has literally no effect on the public at large if one of these whales keel over and expire, please explain your logic on why every life is a butterfly effect
>>
>>39597710

Freedom and autonomy might be a foreign concept to you but America was built on it

stay in europe you commiefaggot, no wonder your government can stripe you so easily of your rights and import third worlders in mass
>>
>>39597681
Hospitals refusing to perform procedures on those who can't prove they can pay is really no different than the Obamacare mandate, only negative instead of positive and privately-run instead of government-mandated.

>>39597769
In fairness, the American government - with the approval of both major parties - is working damned hard at stripping citizens of their natural rights, too. They're just behind Europe on it, and they're concentrating on different areas.
>>
>>39597719
>According to data from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey (NHANES), 2013-2014
>More than 2 in 3 adults were considered to be overweight or have obesity.
>More than 1 in 3 adults were considered to have obesity.
>About 1 in 13 adults were considered to have extreme obesity.

So at most conservative 8% of the population, 25 million people would die and you don't think anything would change?
>>
>>39597769
You have the freedom to be stupid but that doesn't mean you should
>>
>>39597806
no, 100% of the population would die eventually
silly commies can't even do math
>>
>lead yourself to an early gave
>make life shitty for your loved ones
>burden the healthcare system to near-destruction
All because muh food is too yummy

Obesity is selfishness personified. That's why people hate them.
>>
>>39594482
I walked past a cafe yesterday, saw a man just as fat sitting outside and literally tuned my head and gagged in disgust

>still have to pay the Obamacare fine to pay for his medical biulls
>>
https://voat.co/v/fatpeoplehate

They'll tell you all your need to know
>>
>>39595509
For a long list of reasons my parents could only feed me with crap food until I was about 14 (not their fault). Although I wasn't overweight, I decided that I WANTED to change and be healthy (pro tip, not being overweight doesn't automatically mean being healthy). So I started to eat more and more unprocessed and natural food, I started to do some sport, just the basics, like running, cycling and some calisthenics and I started to feel better. In the end, what your parents fed you will surely impact your health, but you can still act on your free will.
>>
>>39594482
>How does this happen?

Shitty parents who n ever taught him decent eating habits or imposed discipline on him about food as a child.
>>
>>39594515
>why would you feel pity? he's done this to himself, nobody forced him to do cocaine
>>
>>39598413
>Shitty parents who n ever taught him decent eating habits or imposed discipline on him about food as a child.
They didn't force him to eat.
>>
>>39598540
true, but if your mother makes all the food out of cans and shit and never learned how to cook, and just bought what was labeled as "healthy homestyle", you're fucked.
bonus points for school food being shit tier as is the nutritional education.
I feel pity for fat kids, not fat adults. fuck fatties past HS age.
>>
>>39598540
>They didn't force him to eat.
they probably did

didn't your parents force you to eat when you were younger, and you'd have to sit at the table until all your food was gone?
>>
>>39598540
If he's that fat, it didn't all happen in the last couple years when he was a teenager and mostly responsible for his own behavior. That kid's been fat his whole life.

If a young child is fat, that's not the child's fault, that's the parents' fault. Because children don't understand that overeating makes you fat. They don't understand the social and health ramifications of being fat. And even if they did, kids have incredibly poor impulse control. Plus they don't have the ability to control what they eat. Kids just get what their parents give them.

I feel bad for obese kids. They're the only obese people who can honestly say it's someone else's fault they're that way.
>>
>>39595354

>tfw today is my 35th birthday
>tfw broke and still live with my mom

Fucking gook
>>
>>39598697
is he wrong though? i mean, truly?
>>
File: 1504459492486.jpg (115KB, 568x450px) Image search: [Google]
1504459492486.jpg
115KB, 568x450px
>>39595333
>the filename
holy shit, theyre always spot on
>>
>>39595354
Are you saying someone forced him to eat? That he is force fed? He chooses to eat
He chooses to be fat
>>
>>39596574
>>Powerlessness means using drugs against our will. The inability to stop using, even with the greatest willpower and the most sincere desire, is what we mean when we say, "We have absolutely no choice."

agree with you anon, as someone who is not overweight but I'm curious about this quote. How does this N.A principle of being completely powerless co-exist with actually recovering?
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.