[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have to get job or get kicked out >apply to walmart as

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

>have to get job or get kicked out
>apply to walmart as cart pusher
>hired, for 4 days out of the week 8 hours shifts, have to walk around a hot lot all day lugging carts
Well the job fucking sucks, but that's besides the point, god damn it All that free time gone. How do you get over the fact that you will be spending more time working than you will enjoying life as a wage slave?
>>
>>39594347
>4 days a week 8 hours a day
that's 3 whole days a week of neettime, faggot
>>
Four days out of the week. Fuck you. That absolutely nothing.
>>
>>39594366
I know but... Fuck man, I don't know why, maybe it's the autism or anxiety, but fucking hell it makes me nervous and depressed I won't have much time to myself.

Growing up sucks. I wish I was 13 again and just sitting inside all day playing games until 5 AM and then going to school on no hours of sleep. That was the funnest shit ever. Now I'm a 19 year old loser.
>>
>>39594347
Get to work faggot hahaha you probably make $5 an hour
>>
>>39594347
>more time working than you will enjoying life
>24 hours work time per week
>168 hours total in a week
Kill yourself, lazy piece of sperging shit.
>>
>>39594366
>>39594382
Also it's on the weekends, so there goes that.
>>
How much are you getting paid
>>
>>39594387
>>39594404
$10 an hour.
Not bad to push carts all day.
Maybe I'm just retarded/a spoiled brat.

>>39594402
Did you factor in sleep? How about
>>
File: 1492741383812.jpg (18KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
1492741383812.jpg
18KB, 248x189px
>>39594347
>>39594422
I wish you were the shitposting NEET that hangs out on /r9k/ just to laugh in your face because it's such great comeuppance.
>>
>>39594487
wat
i dont get it what did you say!??
>>
File: IMG_3876.jpg (54KB, 538x504px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3876.jpg
54KB, 538x504px
>>39594386
You certainly sound like one.
>>
>>39594403
Like your neet ass was going out on the weekends anyway
>>
>>39594782
so how do you get out of feeling like it?

actually better yet, i want everyone here to just start calling me a pussy and to quit being a bitch. maybe that'll snap me out of it.
>>
File: IMG_4130.jpg (132KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4130.jpg
132KB, 800x800px
I work 6 days a week sometimes over 40 hrs and i still have plenty of free time, faggot
>>
>>39595424
how? this is seriously my worst fear: not having any time to enjoy myself anymore. its why i put off working for so long.
>>
>>39594347
you're lucky anon, you just don't know it
after working in a warehouse lugging heavy shit around for hours under time pressure and being forced to drive vehicles that make me sick with anxiety I would kill to push carts
you're also lucky you're only doing it 4 days
I know it sucks, but it could suck much, much worse.
>>
>>39594347
>EIGHT
>HOUR
>SHIFTS
Why the fuck do other robots do this shit? Literally just find a cheap ass apartment, find two minimum wage jobs, and make sure to tell them you can only work max 20 hours per week at each place. Congrats, now you not only have your own place (which will be in a shitty neighborhood, but lets be real you won't ever be leaving your room anyway so this shouldn't matter) but you're only working ~30 hours per week. More then enough time for free time, and you're not some disgusting wagekek.
>>
>>39595699
I think you are right. I just need to make the right side of my brain understand its all fine. Going out into the world after hiding from it for so long is scary, but I didn't work hard for a GED for nothing. I wish I knew how to block this irrational fear out. Maybe meditation could help?
>>
>>39594347
Stick around a year ya might get a raise. Seek positions within the company. Or don't. Lord with.
>>
>>39595739
I get it, I couldn't make myself understand it either until I actually had to do the tough shit.
Different things work for different people, it's something you've just got to try figure out yourself.

I smoked weed whenever I could get some, but that's not a great permanent solution.
>>
>>39595829
If you only worked 4 hour shifts you wouldn't need to come to work drunk or high.
>>
>>39595974
I agree, wish I could find or get a job that offered that.
I think some European countries have been trying out a 6 hour work day, reckon it can be more productive because people waste a lot of time when they have to work as long as 8 hours. Sounds more applicable to office jobs though.
>>
>>39596038
ugh the anxiety is killing me
>>
Nigga I work 4 10 hour days a week. Calm the fuck down, cart pushing is great. You get to just do your own thing and listen to music or some shit. Some day you'll learn to appreciate being outside.
>>
You know sitting on the computer is not a productive use of free time. Imagine you're job is your free time and your getting paid for it.
>>
>>39594347
The key is to get a mundane job that requires no effort and make sure the people you work with are decent.

That way, you're not over exhausted on your days off, you still get bants, and everything is chill and stress free when you aren't at work.

Also 4 days is great, I use to do 5. Learned I could live on 4 so dropped down.
Only downside is I work thurs-sun, but that's fine, I don't have a social life anyway so not like I'm missing much.
>>
>>39596607
I already like outside. I just constantly think of shit going wrong.
>>
>>39594347
>op works only 32 hours a week
>wahh where's all muh free time
>>
File: 1494996105113.jpg (45KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1494996105113.jpg
45KB, 540x540px
>>39594347
It's better than working at a warehouse. Holy fuck.
About this time last year, I was working 12 hour overnight shifts back to back.
>>
>>39596736
Hehe get a load of this wagekek.
>>
>>39594347

You're practically a racecar driver. no fluorescent lights and no customers. Call centres are worster. dress yourself, cubicles, hr depts and can't spit in normies food.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.