[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a nice place Anon. So... tell me something about yourself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: Zw3e8sR.jpg (65KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
Zw3e8sR.jpg
65KB, 720x960px
This is a nice place Anon. So... tell me something about yourself.
>>
i'm 26, still live with my parents, don't have a degree, any skills, or a job
>>
*wakes up*

"Oh.. It was just another dream.."
>>
>>39592741
CHING CHON LING LONG BING BONG REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I can fit six golf balls in my mouth.
>>
>>39592741
My grandfather killed japs in WWII
>>
File: 1489179417764.png (545KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1489179417764.png
545KB, 640x640px
I hate fancy restaurants! Begone thot!
>>
>>39592741
I know how to make Sushi and Ramen from scratch

>10 minutes later she is riding my cock
>>
File: 1501038856586.jpg (213KB, 808x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1501038856586.jpg
213KB, 808x1199px
who /feel like they could do decently in a 1 on 1 convo/date but can't seem to attract any woman to begin with/ here?
>>
>>39592741
....I have a penis....

I can cook

I like oranges

I like apple juice

Enough about me though...tell me about me
>>
>>39593610
Define scratch

>1 minute later there is a Cat
>>
>>39593310
KING KONG TING TONG MING MONG WEEEOOOREEOOO
>>
File: 1461826072800.jpg (143KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1461826072800.jpg
143KB, 640x1136px
>>39592741
I plan on killing myself sometime before Thanksgiving
>>
>>39592741
>I'm boring let's talk about you
If she says "tell me about you" 99% of the time she wants you to ask about her

What would I actually say
>I slept with youre mom once
>>
I hope you're paying for this shit.
>>
>>39592741
Wait a minute..
I know that face!
>>
I won't let you near my dog
>>
>>39592741
I was born and raised in the same neighborhood as Stevie Ray Vaughan and Dennis Rodman. I snorted coke in Stevie Ray Vaughan's childhood home, actually.
>>
>>39594194
Yoo funny! Me ruv u loooooooong tiem! Meee hot luva luva!
>>
File: tumblr_o9wok0A6gF1qzfsnio1_1280.png (2MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9wok0A6gF1qzfsnio1_1280.png
2MB, 1000x1000px
>>39593648
Why do you think you'd do decently if you've never done it before?
>>
File: review.gif (2MB, 254x196px) Image search: [Google]
review.gif
2MB, 254x196px
"I'm not going to answer that question in the way you want. Here's why.

I'll say something along the lines of "well, I'm majoring in so and so" because if I say something quirky about myself to differentiate myself from others, then you'll get freaked out because of the surprise factor or maybe you'll have no idea what I'm talking about and then I'll feel insecure. We're humans after all. I pretty much hate icebreakers for this reason. You have to say something not too hot, not too cold, but just right so it fits the expectations of others. You can't be yourself, and that's all I want to do. That's all everyone tells me to do, anyway. But you know it's all bullshit, right?

I don't know how conversations like this are supposed to go, especially on a date like this where there seems to be so much pressure, and in ideally there shouldn't be any.

Can I ask you something? Did you really want me to tell you something about myself or did you just feel pressured to do so? It's okay, I completely understand if you were.

I think this is a nice place too. I guess we both have good taste in bourgeoisie-style restaurants."
>>
>>39594925
I wish i could say something as cool as this
>>
>>39594925
I like this reply

I think the breaking of the walls of communication (like in acting for instance talking to the audience) is really necessary to get to know someone closer in real life. It happens naturally when you're close friends though

This is a pretty deep post even though the word "deep" nowadays has a negative fedora connotation. I think realistically a lot of normies would legitimately not understand what you're talking about if you said this - they'd take in the words and understand what they mean but they wouldn't apply them to philosophical and theoretical conceptions of sociology and human interaction in any deep way

What is the deepest wall breaking phrase?
>>
>>39594624
i dunno, i think i'm okay at talking to people

it takes a lot of effort though and i tend to use all my energy quickly and then my head starts to wonder once i feel uninterested in them/topic
>>
>>39594925
maximum and i mean full blown 100% unadulterated densest imaginable autism.
>>
>>39592741
M name is lee-chung-ching.dog verry dericious
>>
>>39592741
i cummed on your drink, please swallow it now!
>>
>>39595408
Welcome to R9k enjoy your stay pleb
>>
>>39595366

"I feel different than others but maybe I'm just full of shit."

I think the idea of being vulnerable, honest, and empathetic without being too cucky is how you break walls.

It's ALWAYS about being able to break uncomfortable membranes so you can talk about something more intimate as time progresses.
>>
want to see my urine bottles and have anal sex?

mind if I sniff your asshole while you poop? its a fetish of mine.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.