[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HEY R9K I NEED YOUR HELP

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (79KB, 993x301px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
79KB, 993x301px
I got an essay due in 5 hours, its asking if we should censor hate speech in colleges. Anyone wanna lend a hand?
>>
>>39592734
whatever you do, make sure to go along with the professors point of view or expect to automatically get 15% of your grade taken off
>>
This is the easiest argument to make in the fucking world.
Just reference 1984, nazi germany, and the fact that what's popular isn't always right so free speech must be protected.
Speaking out in support of blacks and ending slavery was once "politically incorrect"
there you go.
>>
>>39592734

College is a place of open exchange of ideas and that includes hate speech .

The majority of hate speech is a bunch of pseudo science that can easily be debunked , the best thing to do it to expose those ideas , point out there stupidity ,
>>
>>39592734
Argue about the difference between slander and IRL shitposting if you want to redpill.
Or argue that such points of view must be taken into account, but only when they're presented in an academic, formal environment, and that shouting GOD HATES NIGGERS is just misdemeanor. Both work.
>>
>>39592734
depends, do you want the grade or do you want to actually state your opinion?
>>
>>39593346
state opinion
>>
>>39593364
what do you think then?
>>
>>39593380
america is full of racists whites and their speaking rights need to be regulated, just as their income and gun rights so they dont get unequal pay and dont have to shoot up minorities
>>
>>39592892
>Speaking out in support of blacks and ending slavery was once "politically incorrect"
Make sure to emphasise this, OP, otherwise you'll be labeled a nazi and fail your class.
>>
>>39592892
Fucking this. It its an human right, also point out that taking away the freedom of someone to express just his ideas is what nazi germany or a dictatorial government would do. A goverment who can take away peoples freedom of expression can also vary easly take away other human rights.
>>
>>39592734
I remember I had to write an essay about the wage gap and ways to empower women and give them equal pay
indoctrination at it's finest
>>
>>39592892
>he thinks logic works on leftists
>>
>>39593544
How did you go about it? Did you act natural while saying that MAN IS PIGU and wymyn deserve R E S P E C T? Or did you lose it and do some shit?
>>
>>39593614
>he thinks right wingers are logical
>>
>Can't form an opinion
You shouldn't be in college, brainlet.
>>
>>39593658
Right-wingers have been arguing from the side of logic for decades and it hasn't worked on bit, because the only thing that matters in the mass anarchy that is democratic politics is feelings and how you manipulate them.
>>
>>39593659
I doubt he is allowed to form an opinion on that topic anon. More like answer within the imposed expectations.
>>
GUYS whats the best site to pay someone to write an essay?
>>
>>39592783
>he thinks miss (((gold)))(((man))) will only take 15%
heh.. you clearly didnt have to learn through experience..
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.