[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm curious, are average women equally as whorish in Japan/China/South

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1504811340153.jpg (113KB, 1080x1332px) Image search: [Google]
1504811340153.jpg
113KB, 1080x1332px
I'm curious, are average women equally as whorish in Japan/China/South Korea/Thailand etc as they are in the West? I'm wondering if there's any difference considering that feminism isn't as prevalent over there and apparently less and less of their populations are having sex.
>>
HOLY SHIT WHAT A HOT MOMMA

Is that Kat?
>>
>>39591917
@wannabe_linda
>>
>all women are whores
>WHY AM I STILL A VIRGIN
r9k is completely autistic
>>
>>39592069
OP here, have had sex with 9 women.
>>
>>39592118
fucking kill yourself you fucking sack of shit.i hope you get cancer and die in a ditch somewhere.
>>
File: fhzh.jpg (83KB, 734x548px) Image search: [Google]
fhzh.jpg
83KB, 734x548px
>>39591804
Just as a disclaimer, I'm talking about the average majority here. You have good and bad women everywhere, so just take this as an indicator. Also there will beat least 10 sperglords accusing me of talking out of my ass but I don't give a shit. :^)

>Japan
Yeeeees. I know weebs won't like it due to their waifu dreams, but Japanese women tend to be even bigger whores than Western women underneath that facade on average. They are mostly not interested in long term relationships, don't want kids and just fulfill their desires with casual fucking.

>China
No. The majority of Chinese women tend to be traditional, monogamous and can become extremely clingy to their man. The mating process often involves the consent of family/parents as well. At least that was how it used to be. Their goal is marriage and once they achieved that, they can become very moody and scream and nag on their men.

>South Korea
I'm not very experienced with SK women, but from the ones I've met they appear to have the highest expectations of any Asian women. Not slutty at all. Not even a chance to fuck around. A lot of them take their time to pick a suitable man. Near militaristic discipline and hard working, and they expect the same from their men. The most 'sterile' and fake personalities of all Asian women. Also the most materialistic. Tend to have what I'd consider 'shitty' characters, as in cold, calculating and their affection always seems like they play a role.

>Thailand
Depends greatly on the region. Stay away from big city Thais. They are rotten and backstabbing, money grabbing whores who just want citizenship or cash. The rural girls are the exact opposite. Probably the most affectionate and caring of all the countries you listed. They are raised in a society that emphasizes on family bonds and patience/Buddhism, therefore they look for a man to build a home with. That doesn't mean that they'll endure everything you throw at them, but they tend to be more forgiving than most.
>>
>>39592637
but how do you know these things
>>
>>39593662
I'm an old asshole and I've been around the block. Got to meet many women from those countries and guys who ended up marrying them. Also you'd be surprised how openly married women speak about their country-women when they've settled down and not compete anymore.
>>
>>39593662
Watch some YouTube videos on what Japanese women find attractive about men, and you'll find that they want tall Chads as well
>>
>>39592239
OriginaIly kekking
>>
>>39591804
>japan
yes
>China
Less whoring for no reason, but sell themselves out more easily for prospects/finances
>SK
not sure
>Thailand
Thats not a woman
>>
>>39592637
Now do Flips and Taiwan.
>>
>>39592069
If women weren't whores, what would be the alternative?

They would wait for marriage or remain in lengthy monogamous relationships. What happens if everyone agrees to only have one partner? There are more partners to go around.

If women are whores and no one cares about monogamy then women will all just slut around with the same top percentage of males.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.