[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you know it is a sin to be depressed and negative about life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 7

File: baldawin.jpg (18KB, 612x250px) Image search: [Google]
baldawin.jpg
18KB, 612x250px
Did you know it is a sin to be depressed and negative about life?
It is called despair. The idea is that God has made this wonderful world for you and you are being a jerk for not appreciating it. So let go of your resentment and anger, and keep a positive light.
>>
>>39591171

>Made this wonderful world

Biblical lore points out that Eden was the wonderful world, and out here in the wasteland we suffer

So no, this isn't the wonderful world. The wonderful world according to the Bible comes after death.
>>
Yeah but what about the time he was about to get that chick to cut a baby in half. This God dude doesn't sound too emotionally stable, I wouldn't trust him.
>>
Thanks, I needed that. Things have been really stressful lately but I'm trying to stay positive.
>>
>>39591220
The world is what you make of it. If you are suffering in a wasteland YOU can make changes.
>>
fuck you and (((god)))
>>
>>39591171
Easier said then done you insufferable faggot.
>>
>>39591171
despair is a gay sin, wrath is the best sin if you want to actually get shit done.
>>
>>39591171
lmao that's some spooky stuff you're telling me boy
>>
Religion is the greatest evil that exists in this world
>>
>>39591402
Oh really? I can singlehandedly make the world a good place? I didn't know that
>>
>>39591402
wait i thought G*D made the world?
>>
>>39591171
It's true, it's why depressed people wind up killing themselves. It is God's punishment.
>>
>>39591171
Thank goodness we have a god who will punish us for such wrongthink. That sure cured my depression.
>>
>>39591492
Absolutely. You can lead a good life and impact those around you. This is why God gave you free will! Don't let him down anon.
>>
>>39591484
Religion contains something of man's nature that he is not fully aware of. Yet he understands that it is the most important part. So while it is not perfect, it carries a grain of truth.
>>
Imagine spending your life with the delusional filter of an ancient sandnigger goat farmer book covering your perception. Its sad when you think about it, they never had a chance to be rational minded.
>>
>>39591171
systems cannot exist without an action (positivity) and a consequence (negativity) so maintaining a constant positive outlook will only ever set you up for failure as you are unable to reconcile negative outcomes and experiences.
>>
why does god make harlequin babies?

why does god make the severely mentally retarded?
>>
>>39591171
Well then God should've thought about it for a little bit before creating someone with no positive qualities "because it would be funny"
>>
>>39591171
Fuck God, he made me a dicklet and Manlet, while there are Chads with everything.
Why the FUCK would I care or appreciate a life where I was meant to suffer?
>>
>>39591554
According to the gibberish you wrote, any outcome at all would be negative.
>>
>>39591171
>The idea is that God has made this wonderful world for you and you are being a jerk for not appreciating it. So let go of your resentment and anger, and keep a positive light.

Ugh. This world is not wonderful, you have to be really fucking delusional to believe this. Maybe the "opium of the masses" thing wasn't an exaggeration.
>>
>>39591402
>you can make changes
My determinism book says otherwise
>>
>>39591583
Because he knew you could overcome it and make something amazing of yourself. All strength comes from suffering.
>>
>>39591231
God didn't do that you asswipe. That was King Solomon the Wise. And regardless, it worked. He knew the real mother wouldn't let her baby be torn in half and the roastie trying to steal someone's kid would.
>>
>>39591553
Imagine spending your life resenting your own existence and spiraling into depression where you are unable to build your character or produce anything of value.
>>
>>39591583
Chads have everything but are usually autistic, talent-less(aside from highschool sports), and sometimes even hugely conservative and want a wife instead of a random slut

you have to think of it that way, everyone suffers, no matter what it looks like
>>
It's not even worth the effort. Low quality b8.
>>
>>39591617
Maybe you are determined to make changes.
>>
File: Albert_Lynch_-_Jeanne_d'Arc.jpg (954KB, 770x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Albert_Lynch_-_Jeanne_d'Arc.jpg
954KB, 770x1062px
>>39591171
I hate when you fucking heathens talk about God. I'm the only one here who has ever had my prayers answered with a message from God, also you're making him despair. Remember when he tried to kill us all? He doesn't break promises but if he did you'd be fucking vapor.

>>39591484
Spread the word! Religion kills.

>>39591565
Abortion is part of God's plan, eugenics is not. A baby that will live for an hour in agony was not meant to be born, retarded people are meant to teach us lessons about compassion. God loves them like crazy. He wants retarded people to exist.
>>
>>39591668
>retarded people are meant to teach us lessons about compassion
how is that fair to the retarded person

they only get to exist once
>>
>>39591622
I can't overcome, I've been suffering my entire life. I just want this existence to end already.
>>
>>39591681
nah, I think most of us are refurbished old souls
why the fuck would god waste his time making 7 billion unique people - most of us are just reskins of the same person, so all he's gotta do is make a couple templates and then throw some flavoring in and bam, new person.
I think sky dad has shit to do more than just make us.
>>39591668
tripfag for us, i'm curious now
>>
>>39591659
That's only one branch of Chad.
Also
>Chad
>suffering

Kek
>>
>>39591656
I don't have to imagine originally
>>
File: 1499809665611.png (69KB, 446x304px) Image search: [Google]
1499809665611.png
69KB, 446x304px
>>39591171
So you are saying that it is that god's fault? I will take this up with him then.
>>
http://formoneyonly.com/?refer=48779 :)
>>
>>39591171
Made by the same asshole who ordered armies to kill, rape and is a total narcissistic fuckwad? Same guy right?
Highly doubt that faggot.
>>
>>39591656
>thinking you need a sky daddy to do that
>>
>>39591681
It's fair because the retarded people are happier than us. It makes up for it.

>>39591708
I'm on mobile but I will do my best. God pretty much doomed me to a life of answering questions so you may as well take advantage. I'll namefag
>>
why did god make me short ?
>>
>>39591727
With great highs comes great lows.

Pic related, Alex Jones was a Chad when he was young(At least the 70s/80s equivalent of a Chad)
>>
>>39591575
It's for the lulz, god is much like us my brother
>>
>>39591745
alright, sounds good. so if we're basically pestering him with junkmail all the fucking time, what the fuck IS he doing?
also does he just let earth do its own thing as far as disasters or did we fuck up cause we're underwater and on fire at the same time

oh btw
>thanks for saving my dog skybro, that was cool as fuck
>>
>>39591806
He's not into corporal punishment so the fire and floods aren't him. Or it kinda is. It's just an earth thing and we are kind of hard on the planet. Could he stop it? Yes. Is it sad when someone dies? For us mortals it is, but God sees it as a necessity for certain people to leave the planet. Not necessarily because they are too good for this world or too evil, but mainly because he hungers for your eternal soul.
>>
>>39591806
>>39591886
I fuckt up namefagging
>>
File: 1484196234267.jpg (21KB, 504x430px) Image search: [Google]
1484196234267.jpg
21KB, 504x430px
>>39591171
>Give humans the capability of suffering
>Randomly put humans in situations of such intense suffering that the only reasonable reaction is despair
>Punish them for this
For what purpose?
>>
>>39591886
sounds comfy to be the Lord, just spectate the world and get to greet all your children when they come home
>>
>>39591947
Yeah, unless he singles you out and you get to do some thrilling task like tell everybody who grew up on bible stories the truth about God.
>>
>>39591966
At least he gave you a personality
>>
File: crusadepepe.jpg (31KB, 345x400px) Image search: [Google]
crusadepepe.jpg
31KB, 345x400px
>>39591171
Its not saying the world is wonderful and you should enjoy it, its saying things are rough but if you trust in God, he will make things better. See Isaiah 45:2 "I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron"
>>
>>39592273
In exchange for what?
>>
>>39592273
In exchange for believing in him and loving him, whole heartedly
>>
>>39592273
The bible wasn't written by God, you can pretty much ignore the quotes from him in it.
>>
>>39592449
Joan, I'm aware he didn't write it. But he is quoted so if you believe God is real, he told the author what to say.
>>
>>39592476
He told me he didn't and I was there for that so I'm more inclined to believe it. I should write down what God told me. It'd be a short book though and I can't do "thees" and "thous" so nobody would take it seriously.
>>
File: 1504220512135.jpg (62KB, 479x428px) Image search: [Google]
1504220512135.jpg
62KB, 479x428px
>>39591171

>implying grace is with us today
>implying materialism hasn't destroyed all racial and national unity
>implying womens rights was some a part of the Divine plan

We are in the end times bucko, and the punishment is coming soon.
>>
>>39592500
that b8
>>
>>39591171
>sin
>god
>wonderful world

Educate yourself, fool.
>>
>>39592537
Fuck off, God told me to do all this.
>>
>>39592607
on one hand I want to believe, on the other, schizophrenia is a hell of a drug
>>
>>39592652
God pretty much ensured nobody would believe me. My task is like carving marble with a toothpick.
I can only try to reassure you: sometimes God just does this with people. I do have the choice to ignore it if I wish.
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.