[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>being married >get a vasectomy in order for your wife

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 12

File: 1504824713252.jpg (250KB, 1242x1275px) Image search: [Google]
1504824713252.jpg
250KB, 1242x1275px
>being married
>get a vasectomy in order for your wife to allow you to play vidya

Why are modern men so... you know....
like this?

Sometimes I think that we robots aren't as bad as these folks, at least I don't play vidya.
>>
File: 1484280813029.png (713KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484280813029.png
713KB, 512x768px
>console shit
>>
>>39591049
What's so bad about a vasectomy though?

The pill makes girls a bit crazy more often than not. This way it's raw nuts without having to worry, and you usually get some sperm in the bank for assurance.
>>
>>39591049
>Destiny

Can't even get good games.
>>
>>39591069
Console is comfy

Get over it
>>
>>39591049
Why would a wife want her husband to get a vasectomy?
>>
>>39591462
I don't know, I thought the point of marriage is to settle down and have kids.

If you just want to have sex with your partner and don't plan on having kids, why even bother with marriage?
>>
>>39591090
Plus you can ask the surgeon to reconect your balls sack later if you decide to have kids
>>
>>39591552
Also, I'd want more than vidya for losing the ability to have fucking children,
>>
>>39591462
She doesn't want his beta genes
>>
>>39591462
They may have already kids. My dad got a vasectomy after two kids.
>>
>>39591594
same for my dad, although he just had me.
>>
>>39591049
That's so incredibly fucking beta holy shit
>>
>allow
yall realize he was playing vidya before the op right? now he can play vidya and raw dog his wife without getting her pregnant
>>
>>39591049
>thanks for the vasectomy that way we will know when the bull impregnates me.
nu-males need to be exterminated.
>>
>>39591462
the pill probably fucks her up and "kids are icky lol our pets are our kids, rite hun?"
>>
>my wife surprised me with this!
>share the same bank account
really makes me laugh
>>
>>39591552
you clearly know nothing about marriage you fuking retard, tradition is literally the most retarded reason to do anything
>>
File: Alex Jones ascended.jpg (16KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
Alex Jones ascended.jpg
16KB, 225x225px
>Not getting a vasectomy when you're young so you can bang your (maybe) future wife as many times as humanely possible without a kid

I'm a 5'9 manlet and low test and an 81 iq I'd never do something like that to a kid.
>>
File: Hitler thinking natsoc.jpg (168KB, 774x756px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler thinking natsoc.jpg
168KB, 774x756px
>>39591049
>get cucked out of reproduction by your Tyrone fucking whore of a wife
>Billions of years of evolution coming to a halt with you
>award is consoleshit
>>
>>39591602
If i had you, i would mutilate my dick, too.
>>
>>39591049
The ultimate cuckoldry. When they inevitably divorce no more shooting those sweet sweet cummies
>>
File: IMG_2183.jpg (89KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2183.jpg
89KB, 470x595px
>be married
>strongly suspect wife is cheating
>wife talks about wanting third child
>hatch an evil plan
>get vasectomy while wife is away on a work trip
>don't tell her about the vasectomy when she gets back
>bang without condom
>3 weeks later wife announces she's preggo
>trollface.jpg
>8 months go by, wife goes into labor
>family comes to visit after baby is born
>once they're all there, finally tell wife about vasectomy
>she bursts into treats
>gotcha bitch
>>
why would his wife want him to get a vasectomy?
>>
File: columbine_investigation_video-2.jpg (78KB, 664x441px) Image search: [Google]
columbine_investigation_video-2.jpg
78KB, 664x441px
>>39591049
The funny things about this is that the wife used his money to buy this for him.
>>
File: 1504826659435.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1504826659435.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>39591869
Good one you fucking faggot nigger
>>
>>39591641
Pets don't factor in at all here, you either like kids or you don't. And most people don't. Not to mention money is nice.
>>
>>39591951
More info? Would love to hear. How'd her family react
>>
>>39591764
I can't care less about what these people know about nad define as marriage.
>>
>>39592047
the pets are ersatz children for them to smother, the dumb whores even refer to themselves as mummy and daddy. the same way these childless trainwrecks dedicate their lives to nurturing third worlders and coddling their antisocial behavior.
>>
File: scared tiger.png (374KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
scared tiger.png
374KB, 500x424px
>>39591049
Wait, did some guy actually get a vasectomy for the sole reason of having his wife allow him to play videogames?

This is a whole new level of crazy.
>>
>>39592091
>believes over the top story written on a Nigerian tuba-playing forum is real
Welcome to the jungle, newfriend.
>>
>>39591090
>The pill makes girls a bit crazy more often than not.
yea. Imagine a creature so bound by it's biology with the rollercoaster of hormones and having to maintain the alkalinity of the vagoo trying to stay sane. Then we let them take birth control? It's a good thing women are generally smaller or society as we know it may not exist. Don't hate them feel only pity
>>
>>39591810
>81 IQ
How is this possible? Are you not white?
>>
>>39592289
she is just thankful for not needing to use pills anymore
and she prefer raw sex
guy is an alpha and most likely already has kids

it's a cuck if no kids tho

she can be a cuck tho, because he will likely be fucking around without protection
>>
>>39592684
smart bitch

gave him the xbox and will use the parental controls to watch if he is playing in his free time
>>
>>39591764
>tradition is literally the most retarded reason to do anything
>"nothing matters inject fecaes into embryos who cares lmaooooooo more like HERstory amirite kill all wypipo tyy"
>>
>>39591049
?
Looks more like the wife gave him something for his sacrifice.
Men getting a vasectomy is actually the better form of birth control than the ones that women have to do
>>
>>39591445
Only if your IQ is lower than a nigger with down syndrome.
>>
>>39592732
none of that has anything to do with following traditions for no reason.

Getting married because your great nan did it because she thought saying a magic spell and throwing a ring into a volcano to bond her and her soulmate for eternity to invoke the wrath of Kaan the watcher demon on her enemies is fucking dumb.

Getting married for social security benefits, jointly filing taxes, insurance benefits, etc makes sense .

but have fun getting married for your fairy tale fantasy faggot, and remember 50% of marriages end in divorce you stupid piece of shit
>>
>>39592684
Having a vasectomy without kids is brilliant though. That way, with the vasectomy and the date on record, you can fuck her as often as you want without protection and if she gets pregnant you know she cucked you and can prove it in court. It's win/win. No being cucked into paying child support and no losing money on kids.
>>
>>39592250
Yeah, caring for pets satisfied the nurturing instinct. Just like video games or competitive activities satisfy the conquest desire and jobs satisfy the need for belonging. You can boil everything down to psychology but it won't assign an undeniable purpose to it.
>>
>>39592250
>third world children aren't human lol XD

Go fuck yourself, hows it feel to be everything thats wrong with this world you pathetic piece of shit
>>
Shit man, I got a vasectomy just so I could go in raw whenever and not have another kid.

Also, I played vidya whenever I wanted (and still do) anyway. I just have better things to do like a job and shit.

This whole board is pathetic.
>>
>>39591069
>Sit at work hunched over a computer desk all day
>Come home to hunch over another computer all night
>>
>>39591049
can cum inside no condom and not have to worry about creating a little wallet drainer

what exactly is the problem?
>>
>>39591049
>Congratulations, you're officially a manchild now!
>>
>>39591049

Dude she wanted him get that vasectomy cos she's a slut. She wants that good raw dogging without the chance of having a kid and I am so with that man I would get a vasectomy in a minute if I can pound that pussy all day without a rubber
>>
>>39591049
easy times make soft people
soft people make hard times
hard times make hard people
hard people make easy times
>>
>>39594188
let me guess, you think you are a hard one and the guy on op's pic is a soft one
>>
>>39593215
Except in certain places she'll just name you as the father and you'll still have to pay child support
Or she'll just play the rape card

Being male is great...
>>
>>39594188
boomfag detected
>>
>>39594296
what even made you think that?

everyone now is a soft one
hard times were more than 100 years ago
they made it possible for us to have all sorts of comforts and technology
>>
>>39591069
>>39592996
>>>r/pcmasterrace
Shill are one thing, but your kind aren't welcome here. Come back when you're 18 or older.
>>
You're all naive fools. I'll be getting a vasectomy at 25. Children aren't worth it anymore and no woman is loyal; they won't be getting my child support.
>>
File: chuckles sovietly.jpg (3KB, 125x114px) Image search: [Google]
chuckles sovietly.jpg
3KB, 125x114px
>>39591049
>getting a vasectomy
Have fun in purgatory.
>>
>cucking yourself out of a lineage by not having kids, enjoy tyrone fucking your wife XDDD
>kids are a scam, ain't no bitch getting my child support, Mens rights NOW!

Which is it, you guys?
>>
>>39591574
It usually doesn't work though. It's not like a fucking audio jack, if the shit goes unused for long enough, it degrades to the point where it's not gonna work.

>>39592047
>most people don't
Not true, most people want to have sex, so they have a natural urge to have kids. Because, you know, sex entails having kids, usually. So unless you have zero sex drive, your body is telling you to have kids.
>>
>>39594676
Lineage is meaningless on its own. Having children just because you "should" when you don't even want kids is the truest beta path.
>>
>>39594676
They're mentally ill children, it's usually both.

>"I don't want kids"

I'm sure you'll be glad that you didn't put time and effort into raising kids when your body's gone to shit and you don't enjoy life anymore because "At least I got to have worry-free sex in my 20's".

This shit's why people are pushing for assisted suicide. Life's only fun being hedonistic until you're like 50. After that, once you've squandered all the time you could have spent having kids and shit, you've got nothing because your dick doesn't work anymore or you're going through menopause.
>>
>>39594678
>you like drinking?
>you have a natural urge to get liver cancer! It's just natural!
>>
>>39594717
No, you like drinking because it dulls your sense and you think that life's great when it's not. Drinking isn't natural, we don't naturally produce alcohol.

Sex is built in, it's not even remotely similar to alcohol.
>>
>>39594717
Also, liver cancer isn't an inevitability from drinking. It may or may not happen depending on how much you drink (assuming you're the average person).

Having a kid is an inevitability even if you only have sex once a month (assuming you're an average person with no birth control or contraception or anything unnatural).
>>
>>39591049
>>39591604
>>39592008
Couple decides they don't want kids/anymore kids. Wife understands that medical equipment going down her husbands urethra is some freaky shit. She buys him something he's been talking about getting for a while.

you cucks call him a beta
>>
>>39594335
>>39594335
boomers put us in this mess

everyone who posts the "soft men create hard times" meme hates boomers with a murderous passion. In fact, boomer softness is making shit harder for future generations.
>>
>>39595072
>celebrate childlessness
>bitch about why Muslims are outbreeding bugmen whites
>>
File: gamingcontrll34.jpg (129KB, 630x418px) Image search: [Google]
gamingcontrll34.jpg
129KB, 630x418px
>>39593518
You know you can connect a gaming PC up to a TV and a controller, and play it like a console, right? That's why Valve created Steam Big Picture.

http://store.steampowered.com/bigpicture

You can also stream your PC gaming to your television over Wi-Fi with Steam Link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mraRO_BNQG4
>>
>>39591049
some normies are even more pathetic that a good amount of robots tbqhfampai
>>
>>39595136

the kind of people who celebrate childlessness are usually not conservatives, we are the coastal elites importing the muslims
>>
This was actually posted on r/childfree not r/gaming so it's actually as bad as you think.
In this case the decision was probably mutual and rational.

Also gotta give props to people who refuse to continue this cycle of suffering we call life.
>>
>>39595430
>your men don't respect themselves in front of their women
>homeless woman literally frustrated over it
why aren't you giving these women dick anon? autistic sperg dick is better than beta cock, just go into a rage and think about all those times stacy was a cunt to you
>>
>>39595561
*not as bad

>>39593518
you don't have a recliner at your desk?
>>
>>39591462
Married men usually get them after they have a kid or two. This way, they don't get any little surprises. I don't understand why this keeps getting posted.

>Husband gets vasectomy
>They most likely have kids
>Now they never have to wear a condom again. Get to do it raw every time without fear of having kids
>It's far more dangerous for the woman to have her tubes tied

People just trying to make something out of nothing again.
>>
>>39595367
>Reddit spacing
Virgin gtfo!
>>
I'll say what I said in the /v/ thread:
>sterilize yourself
>encourage man child hobby
she's sabotaging this guy before she cuts him loose for chad
>>
File: 1387666894039.png (32KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1387666894039.png
32KB, 633x758px
>>39591049

>thanks for sterilizing yourself honey, here are some toys for you to play with as a reward :)

the utter state of this man's existence
>>
>>39595720
The hilarious part is that pussy ass white bois will fall for it.
>>
>>39595367
Why go through all that effort? If you want to play it like a console just get a console. It's as retarded as hooking up a PlayStation to a monitor and putting on a desk.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.