[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is sex the ultimate motivator/killer of men?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Is sex the ultimate motivator/killer of men?
>>
>>39590953
>Lanza
>motivated by sex
Whose the top black guy?
>>
>>39591043
Stevie Steve, Joy lane Easter Sunday massacre. Can you say Joy Lane?
>>
>>39590953
I think Lanza is the only one on your list whose rejection-after-rejection led him to murder-suicide.

But consistent rejection and loneliness (and I do mean CONSTANT) in general tends to make people crazy after a while. This board being an example of that.
>>
>>39591108
Also in Steve's case sex was the motivation, that dumb ho fucked with his mind
>>
>>39591200
>Lanza
I meant Rodgers. What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>39591200
>think Lanza is the only one on your list whose rejection-after-rejection led him to murder-suicide

You sure you got his story right? Pretty sure he spent all his time in his room
>>
>>39591238
Typo. Don't know about Lanza. He's still a bit of a mystery.
>>
>>39590953
whos the baldie on the top right
>>
>>39590953
I think it has a lot more to do with isolation in general, not being able to get sex being a result of social isolation. Isolation WILL drive you insane, it is scientifically proven.
>>
>>39591260
>He's still a bit of a mystery.

Are you honestly going to say the desire to kill a lot of children is foreign to you? Odd. Very odd.
>>
>>39591260
To summarize he believes adults are evil, and that in killing those children he saved them and they go to heaven now before becoming evil adults.
>>
>>39592344
Where did you get this info?
>>
>>39591222
>Rodgers
Jesus fucking christ. It's been three years and you faggots still say his name wrong. It's ROGER not RODGERS. Dumbasses.
>>
>>39592344
I came to the same conclusion but can't be sure. It's what would have made the most sense. I never found anything definitive on this, though.

>>39592486
You can look up his post history on some columbine simulator forum. He's very clear about his belief systems. You can also look at correspondence between him and his mother, and the impressions that various people had of him.
>>
>>39590953
>Is sex the ultimate motivator
Absolutely. I think /r9k/ understands this the most considering the population of khv and schizoids.
>>
File: 1498706748922.png (281KB, 535x466px) Image search: [Google]
1498706748922.png
281KB, 535x466px
>>39592344
Sounds a lot like a psycho version of Chris-Chan.
at least, MORE of a psycho than Chris-Chan was
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.