[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Decent in madness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Enlightement.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Enlightement.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Allow me to show you what madness feels like.
>Be me at the start of this summer
>Life is shit as usual
>Just got out of detox
>No job
>Just wasting my time gaming
>Then out of nowhere
>RandomPsychosis.jpg
>What the fuck
>Start panicking
>Figure i need to dominate my emotions
>Do just that
>Turns out wanting to sleep is an emotion
>Dont sleep for 3 days
>Lack of sleep backfire
>Decide its time to an hero
>My own brain will kill me if dont
>Realize that if i dont kill myself my brain will kill me and that makes no sense wtf
>Try to calm myself down
>Fail because the FBI is watching me
>They dont want me to suicide because they know that ill become god if i do
>They cant stop this
>Go outside
>>
>Their agents are around every corner
>Dogs bark at me
>Pretty sure i saw someone call the cops
>The sun is green
>Why is the sun green?
>Get a moment of sanity
>Figure im insane and need to an hero anyway
>Try to find a high place to jump off
>Fail because i cant think straight
>Fuck
>I need to kill myself while i can still think straight
>Look at my cellphone
>Been trying to find a place to jump off for 8h
>Cant even an hero properly
>Get mad at myself
>B-Line to the nearest Highway
>>
>>39591034
>Have to cross a small wood
>IGotThis.jpg
>Start walking in
>Trees are shifting
>I hear voices
>Telling me to give up
>Look at cellphone
>Been lost in small woods for 3h
>NotLikeThis.jpg
>Get mad at myself
>Spot a pylon in the distance
>Relief at last
>Walk to it
>Climb it
>About to jump and become god
>>
Did you do lsd anon
>>
>>39591160
>Then a realization hit me
>What the fuck
>1 week ago everything was fine
>Now im killing myself?
>HowWhenWhy.jpg?
>Then the cops arrive
>Tell me to come down, everything will be fine
>Realize that in the past 24h i got shit done by getting mad at myself
>Get mad enough to not jump and suck it
>Got sent to the loonies
>FuckMyLife.jpg
>>
>>39591226
Thats the part i dont get, that shit hit me randomly.
>>
>>39591244
>In the psychiatric hospital
>I see what awaits me if i dont get my shit together
>A guy walking in circle, mumbling to himself, hiting his own face, sounding distressed
>Another who drink cups after cups of water, laughing at everything
>A chick who is cursing at everyone like a fucking comic book witch
>Im not like them, the fuck im doing here?
>Where did i go wrong?
>Then i think back
>Back to my psychosis
>During that shit, the only way i got shit done, was by getting angry at myself
>I never do that
>I should do that more often

Thats it folks, moral of the story is that you should get mad at yourself, otherwise you will go insane.
>>
by "getting shit done" do you mean the whole searching for places to jump off and getting lost for hours? cause thats the shit that got you in the loonie bin
>>
>>39591393

damn this is some real tweaker shit
>>
>>39590845
You misspelled "descent" you crazy bastard.
>>
I'm crazy too anon, life is nothing but a loopy hell ride. I quit the second job I started this month today, I hear voices and I think everyone is trying to brainwash me.

No idea what to do, most people don't understand bipolar schizo whatever disorders so its hard to find solutions. I can't imagine I will find a girlfriend ever. ;_;

Whats a nigga supposed to do? Get arrested? Be homeless? Die? Everyone is some kind of masochist or a sadists. Everything in life is nothing but Rape Excretions and Death. For real
>>
>>39591816
And heres a meme to ease your lizard brain
>>
Dont kill yourself guys, first invent something, create something and let it free. then you are done with your purpose, your destiny, you can go kill yourselves or whatever after that.
>>
File: 1330825712570.jpg (59KB, 867x554px) Image search: [Google]
1330825712570.jpg
59KB, 867x554px
As he pivoted to the left, he saw the face of a gobby woman, the most detrimental one of them all,
they locked eyes for only a moment. Her eyes were wide, she looked like a devil.
He then set down the poppy seeds he wanted to steal, in order to brew his special seeing tea,
and sped walked out of the store. In the sprouts parking lot, thing started to get hairy.
Every which way, a human receptor saw each of his intentions, each one caught in this mind-throught
unable to be thought.

He almost made it too his car when a woman with a prius almost backed into him because he thought of
his ultimate secret. She stepped out to finish the job, the first verbal volley, "YOU stop, I'm
a woman after all, you can get away with THAT". They words choked in his throat and then were pulled
out of him with magic.

(("B-BEES")), he "said". Her face turned to utter discust, and then three chinese men, standing in a
triangle in the parking lot pointed the ultimate gesture of dissolving, discust, and hard lessons: the triad
finger. He scurried away from the darkened scowl of the possesed woman, into his 1989 station wagon, kicking
all of the purple energy drink cans out of the way. He had given up on having a good day ten minutes ago.

He sped out of the lot and turned right onto the highway. A car from the exit ramp rammed into a
SUV on his left, which was meant for him, luckily he had pre-sighted the event. "heh, not today" he said
into the radio. He messed with the dial, the words on every station jumping to make the sentence.
"he
already thought of those
SQUASH
is do-
own stream"

Of course it was, it was always that one or the other one. He felt his foot become shackled with ecto-
plasmic weight, slowly crippling his movements. The signs began to deliver messages, which told him exactly
what book he needed to find the message, and what store. He was already
>>
>>39590845
>Decide its time to an hero
>My own brain will kill me if dont
Currently experiencing this rn. Pretty sure if I died, though, I wouldn't become god. Either I'd slip away and misdirect into some shitty random life or I'll be consumed by dark entities and become one of them.

If I had died a few years ago, I had a nice place in a cool treeworld, with lakes and boat rides and love. I heard the real calling, then, and I denied it. What the fuck.
>>
File: 1457464368948.jpg (49KB, 317x300px) Image search: [Google]
1457464368948.jpg
49KB, 317x300px
That's a pretty cool story, but you shouldn't try to "own" your emotions.

Build yourself to better emotions. Have a walk in the park.

I'm part ENFP and INFJ and I know dealing with emotions is tough.

Heh, it can make you go a little crazy
>>
>>39591954
Listen bud, you can do two things:
either become a ZOG slave gobbling anti-psychotics and working in fast food until you die at the age of 55 from natural causes...
OR you can become Buddah
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.