[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you lose your virginity to someone ugly?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20170907_192947.png (549KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170907_192947.png
549KB, 1080x1920px
I can get better but she wants to smash

What would you do
>>
>>39589843
>I can get better but she wants to smash
>I can get better
No, you really can't, that's why you're in this situation and asking us for advice
>>
>>39589843
losing your virginity isn't special if you aren't waiting for marriage. fuck a really fat bitch if you want, who cares? it all feels the same, and she's asian so probably really tight.
>>
>>39589877
lol want to see my other tinder girls? i'm just not outgoing enough to meet more girls irl. I'm not here to argue tho.

Other girls need more work, but she went straight to the point

i get 1-6 match a day ,i'm not that desperate desu but i'll kinda be an hermit until next summer cause of university
>>
she's not fat and looks like an average asian. she's not especially ugly-- just asian. go fuck her, anon.
>>
>>39589925
>lol want to see my other tinder girls? i'm just not outgoing enough to meet more girls irl. I'm not here to argue tho.
>
>Other girls need more work, but she went straight to the point
>
>i get 1-6 match a day ,i'm not that desperate desu but i'll kinda be an hermit until next summer cause of university
just find out if she has a cool personality. if she will fuck you but be chill about the whole thing and not give you performance anxiety, go for it. you want to do this with a girl who will let you kiss and cuddle naked together for a little while, for example, to ease yourself into this.
>>
>>39589843
I wouldn't lose it to anyone. I plan to die a virgin (or have my immortal mind uploaded as one). I'm only attracted to little girls so, and I don't want to fuck their minds/lives up for my own selfish fetish.
>>
>>39590049
if a grown woman wanted you to fuck her brains out, you wouldn't care?
>>39590048
oh sounds cool
>>
Fucking retards responding to trash threads like this without saging
>>
>>39590110
why is this a trash thread
>>
>>39590107
>if a grown woman wanted you to fuck her brains out, you wouldn't care?
If she looked and acted like a child I could do it. But otherwise I wouldn't even get hard.
>>
>>39589843
ca te fera toujours de l'experience mon pote. Tu seras plus confiant avec tes futures meufs. Allez mec vas y et quitte la vie de robot
>>
>>39590160
what's your opinion of
>>39590290
Jvais etre honnete avec toi, jsuis puceau mais jsuis pas un robot. Honnetement avoir 1-6 match par jour sur tinder m'a donne + confiance en mes looks, surtout quand ce sont des filles que jaurais considere "out of my league" qui vont a mon universite

Juste que c'est bien beau match avec elles en ligne mais il faut le real life game et le charme . Ca c'est vraiment a travailler, je l'ai pas

Mais ouais jcrois que jvais quand meme la rencontrer
>>
>>39589925
Why would you lie to me like that?
>lol want to see my other tinder girls?
WHAT OTHER FUCKING GIRLS? You're clearly a beta boi virgin
>>
>>39590376
Dans ce cas tant mieux pour toi frere normalfag.
Meme si elle est "moche" au moins tu pourras travailler le charme, le flirt sans risquer de renverser des spaghetti de partout, vu que y a plus d'intimidation a prendre en compte.
Apres elle tu pourras aller chercher les vraies poulettes de ton universite

I fucking hate /r9k/ not allowing accents or certain characters just because
>>
>>39590593
well it's an english website. I'm sure there are frogchans out there.
>>
>>39590528
lol, projection isn't healthy

>>39590593
tu as totalement raison
>>
This thread is cancer and you should kill yourself as soon as physically possible.
>>
>>39591187
you're kinda supposed to say that in front the reflection you see on your screen after you're done wasting another entire day browsing this shithole and masturbating to drawings on little girls
>>
File: a1504569204764.jpg (46KB, 444x453px) Image search: [Google]
a1504569204764.jpg
46KB, 444x453px
I lost my first kiss to a heroin skelly junkie.
All my autistic romantic dreams about that moment ruined forever..
>>
>>39591475
lolllll why and how explain
>>
>>39589843
Her face isn't too bad
If she has a nice body she would definitely be bangable
Protip: do doggy because of her face and remember that the vageen hole is much closer to her butthole than you think
>>
honestly faggot, what are you trying to prove? if you could fuck the other girls you would. why are you asking r9k for advice?
>>
File: tfw1504061564365.png (344KB, 576x467px) Image search: [Google]
tfw1504061564365.png
344KB, 576x467px
>>39591862
>friend of a friend of a friend hangs out with us
>she has cute face but can't be bothered
>too depress to try something
>"Dude, she fucking likes you lmao"
>"Ok cool."
>still don't do anything because she is a mess, I am a mess
>next day
>go to meet the gang
>she is also there again
>just me and her waiting for the rest to come down
>they set me up
>"Just go ahead we ll come soon"
>we walk, chat about stuff
>reach a park and sit
>where is everyone else?
>I kinda wanted to because nothing bettet to do or anyone even liking me at that point but don't
>she wants and jumps me
>I give in to the tongue

>go home thinking that the most romantic moment of someone's life is being ruined by a very depressing day, with a very depressing person in a depressive mind state

I learn a few weeks later that she is a hard user with needles etc and practically homeless..
>>
>>39589843
>is asian
would definitely fuck without thinking twice.
>>
>>39592284
now imagine that your first kiss is with someone who cucks you with chad two weeks later.
>>
>>39592324
she wants to go at a bar first

i'm not sure that i'd want to be seen with her in public
>>
>>39592342
She wanted to fuck without condoms and she would convince me. I was very weak minded.
I dodged the bullet. I broke it off after 10 days or sonething.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.