[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to socialize, but it seems pointless since everyone is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: 1402947182613.jpg (32KB, 541x505px) Image search: [Google]
1402947182613.jpg
32KB, 541x505px
I want to socialize, but it seems pointless since everyone is a giant piece of shit.

>Inb4
>1: Equivocation (everyone is as bad as I am)
>2: Projection
>3: Kill yourself (in a way he thinks is very clever)
>>
>>39582403
Thats The beauty of Omelge, Anon. As soon as you've had enough, disconnect and never see the stranger again.
>>
>>39582403
Well sometimes an interaction between a "piece of shit" and a robot makes both of them a little happier of fulfilled

Just try anon
>>
>>39582403
Yo same, op. I feel like I can never have a real connection with anyone
>>
>>39582477
This is my problem. I'm so different from everyone else in interests, morals, outlook on things, everything that other people may as well be fucking aliens to me. My life is so utterly unsatisfying, mostly because I can't do anything I want with my life because it all requires retarded amounts of money.

>1nb4 YOU'RE THE SAME AS ME AHHHHHH!!!! [procedes to lose his fucking mind]
>t. facebook
>>
>>39582474
Having to interact with most people is fucking torture. They're either mind-numbingly boring and I feel like I could be doing literally anything else with my time, or they're just plain bad people and I feel like vomiting the entire time.
>>
>>39582564
Would you mind to share what morals and interests you have,anon?
Because you heard of them,it's likely someone,somewhere,shares them.
>>
>>39582688
Cheating should be punishable by death as well as fucking a complete stranger. Sluts are cancer (either sex). Life is important and not just a fucking resource to be destroyed for profit by greedy cocksuckers. I refuse to use any recreational drugs of any kind.

My interests are all over the map: Biology, Medicine, Religion, Technology, Architecture, Law, etc.

>Because you heard of them,it's likely someone,somewhere,shares them.
Not many in this fallen age. I've looked for literally decades and found nothing. Just finding someone who has never drank alcohol is like hitting the fucking jackpot.
>>
>>39582477
Having a real connection with someone is very rare, friendships are mostly shallow and superficial, people always have ulterior motives or an agenda when considering befriending other people.
>>
>>39582403
I'm with you anon, I have no desire to interact with anyone irl because I can't understand or relate to anyone around me, I have no interest in befriending them.
>>
I feel the same way, OP. Everyone is boring as fuck, they like and talk about boring and useless things, they're stupid as fucking shit, they're bluepilled, all they wanna do is smoke weed and talk about pseudo-intellectual bullshit, they're shallow, and overall just giant pieces of shit. I wish I knew this before because I've made the mistake of hanging out with these retards and thinking that they're decent people when they're really not. Fuck those niggers.
>>
>>39582934
Oh jesus fucking christ yes. So fucking tired of everyone being a retarded boring pleb pothead.

So what's to be done?
>>
>>39583030
Personally, I just avoid them like the plague. It can't be helped, they're insufferable people and it's better to be alone than with them.
>>
>>39583105
I realize that. But I'm tired of my life and I'll probably be committing suicide out of sheer fucking boredom in the next 10 years if shit doesn't change somehow.
>>
>>39582779
Yeah I can kind of understand why you're so lonely now.You have very radical views compared to others.
A highly religious person most likely will share your ideals,however.I'll assume you've looked for somebody like th
>>
>>39583206
They're not even that fucking radical. The entire species is just off the rucking rails and headed for self-destruction.

>A highly religious person
Most religious people in the West are fucking jews of one sort or another and absolutely insufferable. I get along with neopagans to some degree, but it's hard to find them and most of them are sort of boring too.
>>
>>39583206
*that.
original correction for an original statement
>>
>>39583244
>Most religious people in the West are fucking jews of some sort
A hint of /pol/.You're most likely far-right.That is also quite radical.
Also,in my opinion,your views previously mentioned views do qualify as radical to most.
Not many outside of here say that cheating should be punishable by death.
Your worldview screams radical too,in my opinion.
>>
>>39582403
basically me, op. also i don't fucking get normans. like seriously they all seem to click right away. i can see this at work everyday. two dudebros that have never seen each other. they are all like yo dude whazzup yeah bro dude not much haha shit dude lets grab a beer sometime. it's fucking rocket science to me. how the fuck do these people go on so well together. i can only barely connect to a handful out of hundred. the rest is a fucking pain in the ass to me.
>>
>>39583360
>A hint of /pol/
Oh I'm the fucking opposite of fucking /pol/. The right wing loves them some fucking jewish horseshit. I hate monotheism and I'd love to see every fucking monotheist on the planet lynched, including the fucking christniggers. Absolutely insufferable god damned troglodytes making everything on the planet worse by their very presence. There is scarcely a kind of person I detest more than a jewish monotheist. The absolute cancer among cancer.

>That is also quite radical.
Lol /pol/ is pretty mainstream for Amerilards.
>Muh capitalism
>Fuck the left and fuck brown people!
How do you think things got this bad?

>Also,in my opinion,your views previously mentioned views do qualify as radical to most.
Yes, because the majority of humans should be exterminated with starfire. God forbid you should not cheat on your mate or stop sticking your dick in everything you can find for 10 god damned seconds.

>Not many outside of here say that cheating should be punishable by death.
It absolutely should. But then, most humans don't believe in laws to begin with and sure as hell don't believe in enforcing them. Libertine abominations with no respect for Order.

>Your worldview screams radical too,in my opinion.
It's only radical to be sane in a world that's full fucking retard like this one.
>>
>>39583470
They're plebstain garbage. When you're as deep as a vernal pool, it's easy to connect with others.

>Brah you like beer? I like beer too, brah!
It's like that scene in Idiocracy where they're amazed that they both like sex and money and therefore should hang out.

>the rest is a fucking pain in the ass to me.
And THIS is the fucking worst part of all. If other people were just different and I couldn't connect, that would be bad enough, but most people are an ACTIVE FUCKING NUISANCE, destroying nature and littering and making noise and noxious odors and fighting and being violent and electing fucking retards and sociopaths to office and defending the indefensible. Honestly, the vast majority of the species deserves a very painful death.
>>
>>39583472
Ok,there are 3 problems that I think you have,that don't allow you to socialize.
The first one is that you are very angry.I'll assume that you think your anger is justified because of 2 things:
1-You want most people to die and think they're idiots and
2-You think you are completely right.Or that's what seems to me,as evidenced by
>It's only radical to be sane in a world that's full fucking retard like this one.
Get rid of one of that and your problems might be lessened.
>>
>>39582403
I feel the same way about finding a girlfriend, sure it'd be nice to have one and go on dates and do cute stuff with, but then I think about how degenerate women are today and how they won't be as clean as 2D, they'll get sweaty and smelly and fart and then I just give up on it again and go back to 2D
>>
>>39583730
>The first one is that you are very angry
You damn right I'm fucking angry. Humans literally destroyed my fucking home planet. And so long as they continue to exist, there's no way to even partly correct all the fucking damage they do.

>I'll assume that you think your anger is justified
Think? Nigger, human genocide was justified 50k years ago. You're literally the cause of a mass extinction event. You're cancer in ape form.

>You think you are completely right.
Mostly. I'm not perfect, but I'm not the typical disease-human.

>Get rid of one of that and your problems might be lessened.
>Just become a normie brah
Oh wow! Why didn't I think of that? If I become the cancer, the cancer choking all fucking life on the planet won't bother me anymore! Until, of course, the planet can no longer support cancer because cancer destroyed its fucking ability to support it.

>>39583913
Thank jesus that you're not gay because men are the absolute fucking worst. You can reason with a women. Men are stubborn, stupid, never learn and always think everything they do is right no matter how much they fucking destroy through their incompetence. Also, men are fucking golddiggers par excellence. Fucking sickening little sociopaths.
>>
>>39584039
Ok,I'm pretty sure you're baiting now.
>>
>>39584190
Go fuck yourself with a screwdriver.
>>
>>39584384
That's some good quality bait,going to give you that.
>>
>>39582403
don't worry man you're not missing much from normie conversations
>>
>>39582779
>ywn have a qt3.14 muslim virgin gf to hold hands and drink tea and explore with
>>
>>39584864
>ywn have a qt3.14 muslim virgin bf fuck and deconvert
Give me a sandnigger boyfriend. NOW!
>>
>>39582858
And why do you think this? Care to give some examples?
>>
>>39582779
Couldn't agree more with your first paragraph. And for what it's worth; I've never consumed alcohol
>>
>>39586359
What are your interests?

slhglshlghlshg
>>
>>39586426
Extremely limited, I only really care about my job (database developer) and some games I play. I generally kind of hate the programming community because I feel like everyone is extremely arrogant in the business, I feel like I'm the only one who can just admit that I'm not really smart and content with an ok paying job instead of a high paying job, so I can't really connect with anyone around me.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.