[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i can't live without you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1501046810348.gif (76KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
1501046810348.gif
76KB, 500x708px
i only want to know if you forgive me or not
nothing else
but please
please
please
forgive me
>>
File: yQ8zvzr.jpg (490KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
yQ8zvzr.jpg
490KB, 1440x900px
this seems like something that I could have write..and something that maybe I should tell to a certain person
what's your story?
>>
>>39582683
i met a girl from /r9k/ who was perfect in every way and seemed like the only person in this awful world that i could every actually connect with

but she is gone now
i ruined everything
if i were different i could have been the person she needed in her life
>>
spelling errors abound
i am desolate
i am desperate
i am completely broken without her
>>
>>39582713
the same thing happened to me, I wish I were different, I ruined him and we don't even talk anymore. Sorry to hear that, maybe you'll forget her somehow
>>
>>39582861
what happened? how did you ruin him? what's wrong with you?
>>
just bee ur orgigigano self bro
>>
>>39582893
I am a toxic person, because of stuff, but I didn't want to hurt him. I tried to be with him but I walked away and he tried to kill himself. All of this happened like three days ago. I miss him, I think so much about him but I can't go back, I can't hurt him again and I know he hates me..
>>
>>39582958
odd, that sounds strangely like my situation. with a few details altered. i feel like i hurt her too much as well. but if you really love him can't you show it somehow? he may give the impression that he hates you but you're in as much pain as he is, only in a different way. is it really better for you both to be alone, or can you at least be there for each other in some capacity?

there are so few people we meet who truly understand us. i think it's worthwhile to at least try holding on to something you feel might be right.
>>
>>39583024
I just can't be with him, and he already told me that he hates me, some days ago there was a thread by him talking about me and saying that I should kill myself and stuff. I really miss him but I can't hurt him again. Do you still talk to her?
>>
>>39583097
i'm sorry i hear that. i suppose he is having an especially difficult time dealing with his unchecked emotions. not uncommon for very isolated people, especially us robots. he could do without the rage and wanting you to die though. that just shows a very unrealistic and flawed grasp of humanity.

i don't talk to her. i'm trying to get her attention through these threads because i know she browses more or less everyday. i tried emailing, calling, and texting but she does not respond.
>>
>>39583135
sorry to hear that*
i'm fucking drunk as a dog right now
>>
>>39583135
He's just doing his best for feeling better. If he wants to hate me he can, I just want him to feel better.

That sound awful, being ignored sucks. Did you hurt her so much?
>>
>>39583159
don't worry I'm not English so what I write is not perfect too
>>
>>39583188
maybe he'll come around then. unfortunate that you have to wait on him but i suppose that's how these things go. maybe it won't happen. who knows?

you probably don't want to give up though.
how could you?

i didn't directly hurt her until i started showing her my flaws, and then one day i basically told her i didn't trust her and began ignoring her. it's been 3 or 4 days. i told her we were broken up. i have no idea how she feels or what she's doing now.
>>
you fucking normal faggots get the fuck out

>>/soc/
>>/adv/
>>ANY FUCKING WHERE ELSE
>>
>>39583313
She's probably suffering too and doesn't know how to react. Maybe you should just wait and when you miss her start a thread or stuff here since you told me she lurks. Maybe she's even reading this
If you cared about her and you were close to her she'll realize one day, I guess
I hope the best for you
>>
>>39582197

No i said it's over you fuck!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raNGeq3_DtM
>>
>>39583396
thank you for the perspective. hopefully it turns out alright for the both of us.

take care, anon.
>>
>>39583135
>>39583504
Did you just get her attention?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.