[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everybody is going back to school/uni >i'm sitting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: neet apu.png (157KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
neet apu.png
157KB, 409x409px
>everybody is going back to school/uni
>i'm sitting here being a NEET
how do you get over the neet guilt? I like being neet but this shit gets to me every year
>>
everyday i dream of being a NEET with no responsibility. everyone is trying to trick you to be as miserable as they are.
>>
>>39580021
>how do you get over the neet guilt?
You don't
It gets even worse once everyone you know starts working and you're stuck spinning your wheels
>>
>>39580040
This
You'll feel bad whatever the fuck you do
I'm in uni and every time I sit and listen to bulls shits I wish I was home shitposting
>>
Unless you are extraordinarily smug you will never get over the NEET guilt.

I want a life so badly but I can't bring myself to do anything outside of this bubble. I'd rather be an addict than a NEET.
>>
>>39580021
4chan is shit in summer, too many normies.
>>
>>39580021

Why do you feel guilt ?

Also not a true neet if you feel guilty about it
>>
File: IMG_2125.png (90KB, 420x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2125.png
90KB, 420x493px
>>39580021
Dude, you have the life! I honestly envy you. You get tendies everyday and you get autismbux. So many people would kill to have your life. Just think about it...there's people in Uganda eating caterpillars and making mud huts right now while you shitpost from your comfy bed.

Don't be fooled by the Jew.
>>
File: man_in_the_iron_mask_6222010pmg.jpg (297KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
man_in_the_iron_mask_6222010pmg.jpg
297KB, 500x700px
You never get over the guilt, you're just in survival mode basically. The world moved on and you stayed still.

There's still time to kill the day.
>>
>>39580021
I'm gonna drop some advice on your ass OP. This isn't a fucking joke. This site likes to make little of being a NEET and encourage such faggot like behavior under the guise of memes and humor. The fact that you made this post shows that you know something isn't right about this. Truth is nobody can make you do anything at the end of the day, maybe you won't even listen to me, but you're the only one that can make a difference in your life. Don't know how old you are, but find a passion and pursue it. Go to Uni, a trade school, even do military and meet some cool dudes while you explore the world, and have you tuition paid for if you're a poor fag like me. This whole "le Uni makes you miserable" is one big meme. It's one of the best experiences of your life if you take advantage of it. Socialize, meet new friends, even if it's just a couple people. They'll open you up to their friends and your social circle will expand. There's plenty of cool events and parties and shit, you could even get laid. Sounds a whole lot better than staying indoors all day and jacking off busting nuts all over yourself. From a robots point of view all of that Is intimidating, I know, but you can fucking do it. Remember that quote, "I think, therefore I am". Change you're thinking, and most importantly believe in your self.
>>
>>39580021
If you feel guilty over it then just do something productive, like learning coding or something like that.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.