[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This post wall song!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: ready.png (37KB, 811x293px) Image search: [Google]
ready.png
37KB, 811x293px
This song is being sung by a post wall hag. The song is called: "Where Have All The Good Men Gone"

And she brings up all the stereotypes. Singing how women approach 30 and need to settle down with a good man. And how all available men are sub par. Having shitty jobs, refusing to pay for dinners, being loners and so on. It is not satire, but an actual song for women by a woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Px3oyl6LEso
>>
File: ManUp1.jpg (37KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
ManUp1.jpg
37KB, 640x370px
A real man will fight for his woman.
>>
File: sports.jpg (105KB, 542x964px) Image search: [Google]
sports.jpg
105KB, 542x964px
I don't need no man! I am independent!
>>
>>39578977
Are those kids retarded, or mixed race?
>>
>>39578977
None of them even look like their mother. "Come stare at this midget version of their father giving you grief every time they open their mouth."

Divorce should be illegal unless men beat the fuck out of them, like full fists to the face beatings.
>>
>>39579090
>Divorce should be illegal

So once i get tired of being a provider for a rostie, i can't kick her out?
No anon.
>>
>>39578797
Fuck, the song is catchy
>>
>>39579224
If you marrried her, no. Are you not a man of your word?
>>
>>39579521
If you married her for sex, and the sex stops, she's the one responsible.
Too bad marriage doesn't obligate her to have sex with you.
But it obligates you to stick with her.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.