[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

98 KB About the only thing that turns me on is imagining dressing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1504678282895.jpg (98KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1504678282895.jpg
98KB, 600x1067px
98 KB

About the only thing that turns me on is imagining dressing up as a grill and getting fucked roughly. But I have no dysphoria and this wanting to be a girl thing is purely sexual.

I'm in a struggle to decide whether I should actually get fucked or not. I'm scared of the psychological chances it may induce. Can anyone share their stories of being fucked while dressing up and how their minds changed afterwards.

I still want to one day have a gf. I sometimes can get it hard for a girl (doesn't stay hard very long) but I fall in love exclusively with women. And if I would feel too much like a faggot after being fucked I'd never be able to maintain the confidence I have now to get a gf.
>>
>>39576969
>>>/lgbt/
This is where you belong faggot
>>
>>39576969
>98 KB
>
> About the only thing that turns me on is imagining dressing up as a grill and getting fucked roughly. But I have no dysphoria and this wanting to be a girl thing is purely sexual.
>
> I'm in a struggle to decide whether I should actually get fucked or not. I'm scared of the psychological chances it may induce. Can anyone share their stories of being fucked while dressing up and how their minds changed afterwards.
>
> I still want to one day have a gf. I sometimes can get it hard for a girl (doesn't stay hard very long) but I fall in love exclusively with women. And if I would feel too much like a faggot after being fucked I'd never be able to maintain the confidence I have now to get a gf.
Dumb sissy white boi.
>>
>>39576969
You'll have a ton of sexual power over another man if you let him fuck you, should be a confidence boost if anything
You're a dream come true, and if you're a good little sissy you can give a big, strong man the night of his life while he fills you with his seed
Just do it
>>
>>39577161
>You'll have a ton of sexual power over another man if you let him fuck you
>Get laid down on a bed and your ass (not an orifice for sexual activity) brutalized by a guy who doesn't give a shit about you and sees you as a hole to be exploited for his nut
>Sexual power
You're a dumb faggot
>>
>>39576969
I got an idea OP. You dress up as a girl for me and lock your dick up in a chastity and I will come fuck you in the ass for a few hours and make your dreams come true. If you don't like it at least you will have it out of your system. This is a serious offer.
>>
>>39577202
>>39577202
You sound hella repressed bro. Try getting penetrated some time then come back and thank me for the most pleasure you've ever experienced.
>>
>>39576969
>98 KB
so this is just so we could all know this is 100% pasta?
>>
>>39577226
Same, maybe I could even have my gf tease you, don't think she'd be into it but we're in a place in our relationship where I could bring it up. Hope you're in western europe, and you gotta be at least somewhat passable, but I can help you with that
>>
>>39577226
>>39577248
OP here,

I live in the Netherlands
>>
File: red.png (411KB, 500x523px) Image search: [Google]
red.png
411KB, 500x523px
>>39576969
>I'm scared of the psychological damages it may induce

Psychological? Try physical:
>Researchers analyzed national health survey data from 6,150 adults and found 37 percent of women and about 5 percent of men reported trying anal intercourse at least once.

>When they did, the women were 50 percent more likely than their peers to report having fecal incontinence at least once a month, while the men's odds of incontinence were almost tripled.

TL;DR ANUSES WERE NOT MEANT TO BE FUCKED AND IF YOU LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU, YOU WILL LEAK SHIT IN PUBLIC FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

pic related is a BIO female with a VAGINA that you should fuck instead
>>
>>39578482
Kkr homo
>>
File: 1504530516464.jpg (57KB, 520x780px) Image search: [Google]
1504530516464.jpg
57KB, 520x780px
ctrl+f
autogynephilia
0 results found

that is unusual
>>
>>39578519
Wat doe je in deze draad dan
>>
>>39578555
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzUWMqPiuw4
>>
>>39578482
Hey OP I just found this thread. I am American. Would you be okay with me flying there to fuck you in the ass?
>>
>>39578576
Not to shit in your cereal but all that's going to happen at most is maybe, MAYBE you'll exchange real photos of yourself, and then one or both of you will be disgusted by the other's appearance, and then you'll ghost each other and wallow in shame for a while at having seriously considered doing this.
>>
>>39576969
OP's girl in video form.
https://twitter.com/slugbuggy/status/768854388400005121?lang=en
>>
File: 1490416365981.jpg (114KB, 947x798px) Image search: [Google]
1490416365981.jpg
114KB, 947x798px
>>39576969
i regret never recording any of her shows back in her CB days. i had never experienced such homolust before in life.
>>
>>39576969
Don't do it OP. Eventually you will become addicted to cock and won't even think about girls. I was like you once. Then I was 18 I said fuck it and took some my sisters clothes and got a guy to come fuck me off craigslist. That was 4 years ago and now I dress up full time and got female hormones and a cage on my cock 24/7. No longer attracted to women and my ass constantly wants something in it.
>>
>>39578819
>Don't do it OP. Eventually you will become addicted to cock and won't even think about girls. I was like you once. Then I was 18 I said fuck it and took some my sisters clothes and got a guy to come fuck me off craigslist. That was 4 years ago and now I dress up full time and got female hormones and a cage on my cock 24/7. No longer attracted to women and my ass constantly wants something in it.
liven the trap dream, girl.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.