[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

v85 Some days, some nights Some live, some die In the way of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: YEAH.webm (281KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
YEAH.webm
281KB, 1920x1080px
v85
Some days, some nights
Some live, some die
In the way of the Samurai
Some fight, some bleed
Sun up to sun down
The sons of a battlecry

A battlecry
>>
patrician.

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
reminding everyone that Jin > Mugen
>>
I missed these threads.

Never stop origani
>>
Champloo is such a god tier anime. Its a favorite among people well verse in anime while being good enough even normies like it, only other one I can think of is DBZ (most normies think naruto is gay). I know there are elitists on here who probably hate champloo but fuck them
>>
did you watch any animus this week robots ?
>>
hnng this is a god tier anime, i just finished it recently
does anyone have any anime recs? i dont like slice of life anime, and i know about cowboy bebop already
>>
>>39577191
i like shinsekai yori. kinda slow to start but its worth it imo.
>>
>>39577228
That anime gave me weird depressive feels.

Also whats up Champloo OP i was wondering where you went.
>>
>>39577228
>shinsekai yori
anything with cute anime boys?
>>
>>39576246
>Jin > Mugen

Jin honorable mut to the point of near suicide

Mugen only nigga you see that will bite a dude in the dick and kill him with his own sword to win a fight.

Mugen took the cake, especially after he learned how to read.
>>
>>39577259
no idk sorry i don't watch that much anime and i don't rly care that much about cute anime boys so nothing specifically. ssy has some gay stuff between young anime boys iirc tho.
>>
>>39577321
>young boys
>gay
im not a fucking degenerate

thanks for the suggestions! i recently got into anime, samurai champloo was the first anime ive watched
>>
>>39577263
Jin beat the Hand of God and the Hand of God was barely even toying with Mugen
>>
Hey unknown how are you
>>
>>39577554
nigger fuck off every time you say the same shit. besides he barely even fought mugen
>>
>>39577554
Jin gambled with the God Hand and it payed off. It was luck that he took the bait and Jin didn't die from it.

Jin has never beaten Mugen despite Jin facing the God Hand and Mugen , despite being toyed with , still dodged quite a few lethal blows despite being a self taught pirate.

But thats not why Mugen > Jin for me, Mugens growth, personality and his issues were more unique than Jins. Jin had a good story but it was very focused and barely diverged.

Mugen had to deal with
>woman from his past screwing with his head and then showed a double edged mercy to
>kill his "friend" from the island
>have his past catch up to him to try and kill him
>pushed back from death twice by the dead
>learned how to read and gained a new perspective
>almost killed by that mother only to gain a hollow and depressing victory
>stole an ability to rupture internal organs from a distance after seeing it once

Jin was a a very static character that i can appreciate but he felt too familiar and "cliche" for lack of a better term.

Mugen felt like the creators went nuts and made a character worth it, he despite being self taught pulled off some pretty impressive feats and showed an untapped potential that he just never bothered to explore.

That and pussy > elevator shaft.
>>
>>39576406
I'm watching Lain for the first time. don't know how I feel about it yet
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.