[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >attend university >taking a comfy night walk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1487047687405.jpg (12KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1487047687405.jpg
12KB, 228x221px
>be me
>attend university
>taking a comfy night walk around the campus
>dimly lit lamps produce comfortable lighting on the eyes but provide enough lighting to see silhouettes of the trees
>helps relieve my anxiety
>see chad and stacy talking
>see a few other people hanging out with their friends
>feel so alone
>start thinking about how my life is pathetic
>all I do is study and watch anime
>think about the next 30 years of loneliness
>tried to make my parents proud
>feel like I let them down
>OCD is getting worse
>anxiety is getting worse
>not sure how I made it this far
>think about the world and all the chaos that's in it
>depression is setting in
>I'm not ready for the real world
>all these thoughts are racing through my head
>start to cry
>silently weep the rest of the way home
>the darkness covers my tears of sadness
>get home and cry in my room alone

All I want in life is to live in a comfy home in nature and escape from this cruel world. I need to escape. Before the darkness consumes me.
>>
I know this feel man. I'm trapped with yet totally isolated from normos and have to be around them every fucking day. I just wanna live in a small comfy house and not have to leave it except to get groceries but my circumstances sadly make that impossible.
>>
beautifully said op. saving it. cuz i can relate
>>
>>39575303

Normies just give me weird looks and I've heard a few of them say "Why does that kid look so sad?".
I'd love to live by a national park so I could walk through nature almost every day. It seems to be the only thing that relaxes me and makes me happy.
>>
>>39575340

Anon, why is life so hard?
>>
File: ssoo.jpg (550KB, 1244x817px) Image search: [Google]
ssoo.jpg
550KB, 1244x817px
>>39575370
i dont know anon. been asking that for a long time now. maybe some people arent meant to live merrily like others. unfortunately we're one of those miserable ones
>>
>>39575420

What a cruel world. If some aren't happy then they have to suffer and watch others live happy lives.
>>
>>39575452
yeah. if you think bout it, there was never a moment where everyone in the world is happy and contented. there's always one sad loser out there
>>
>>39575540
That one sad loser had something to say, but no one ever listened. So society cast him off, where he could never be heard from again.
>>
File: emotionalcrit.png (90KB, 256x225px) Image search: [Google]
emotionalcrit.png
90KB, 256x225px
>>39575185
I had to go back to community college, since one of my nightschool courses counts as a 1st year uni sub.

It was either pay extra money or extra time(I chose time).

>TFW the tutor told me this won't improve your job prospects.
>>
File: 1484715523815.png (258KB, 600x439px) Image search: [Google]
1484715523815.png
258KB, 600x439px
>>39575598

I hope you enjoy what you are doing though. It sucks that doing some things you are passionate about generally won't land you a job.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.