[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women = Loyal, or Not?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0679.jpg (51KB, 597x594px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0679.jpg
51KB, 597x594px
Does /r9k/ believe that all women will cheat on their boyfriends/husbands?

If so, why make such a blanketed statement?
>>
>>39574960
Will they? No.

Can they? Yes.

Can you stop them? No.

Most of the issues my fellow robots suffer is insecurity.
>>
>>39574960
will they? yes
could they? yes
would they? yes
>>
Normalfag, D1 lacrosse player here (old r9k knows me)

Women cheat. Men cheat. If your girl/guy is above 6/10 they will get attention from the opposite (or same if they swing that way) sex. They probably will take up the offer if given the opportunity to get away with it.

I've been with too many girls in committed relationships (1+-5+ years, engaged and even married girls) to think otherwise. The trick is not to take it too seriously and believe homogenous relationships are anything but 1/10.

Now go ahead and call me names on the internet because I tell the truth and it ruins your image of the perfect, virgin, princess wife.
>>
>>39574988
>>39574998
You could cheat also, you heartless bastards.
>>
>>39575016
virgin women are the ultimate cope. all women are the same. she WILL cheat on you, no matter what you do.
>>
>>39574960
being scared of women because of statistics is hilarious, especially because of the sheer variability of being devoted to another human being. you cant control them but you can sure as hell make the best of it

we have these divorce rates because stupid men choose stupid women. you guys dont trust normans for literally anything else, why does this suddenly stop when it comes to women? because theyre *more* successful than you, a dirty fat permavirgin, at picking up chicks? please. normans suck ass with women too.
>>
>>39575022
>you could cheat also
i could, but i wouldn't. i would be eternally grateful for a gf that appreciated me and i wouldn't throw the chance away (not like i could, i'm an antisocial jackass that doesn't know how to interact normally with people)
>>
>>39575073
>because stupid men choose stupid women
it's either that or becoming an eternal virgin. there's no way out of that
>>
>>39575102
>its either this or that
how do you explain people who have healthy lifelong relationships? yes, they do exist, but most people are too weak to have them. most, not all
>>
yes they probably will, as much as girl can get to love you she is also a sexual being and trying to keep a young female to keep her sexual curiosity and apetite controlled by normative monogamistic impositions is worthless, also(and more so) for mans, love goes beyond sex, that is something you learn when you are old and your sexual apetite and sex appeal touchs the ground, then you can "trust" in monogamy again since sex is not that important anymore in both of you, monogamy and sexual behaviour are man's invention, relantionship are just the ground were these inventions take place
>>
>>39574960
they might not cheat but they'll do far worse to him in terms of financial and emotional strain
cheating is easy to deal with, her fucking retarded ass making you get 17 mortgages due to her plastic money addiction is not
>>
>>39574960
From my experience, any woman under 30 will be unloyal. I wouldn't exactly say it's a flaw because it gives you a chance. You don't need to be a chad to make a woman unloyal.
>>
>>39575267
taken women are vulnerable, you just have to figure out what their boyfriend/spouse is not giving them and twist it around and make them believe you can give it to them and better.
>>
>>39574960
I've met many women. While some don't cheat they never, ever, remain loyal.

They suffer from relationship half-lives where after 2, 5, 10, 15 years the broad gets bored with the relationship and moves on. It always, always works that way. Like clockwork.

It's really magical how predictable women are. Entire seminars are made for how to lure them and get them in bed. Never one on how to keep a woman (because you can't).
>>
>>39575313
mom's been married to dad for going on 25 years now.
I wonder who's cheating and who with.
>>
>>39574960
>Does /r9k/ believe that all women will cheat on their boyfriends/husbands?

yes most women are going to cheat on you because they don't suffer consequnces for cheating. women still get eveything in divorce.

>If so, why make such a blanketed statement?

most men in my social circle have been cheated on including my own father. also like I said women don't suffer consequences for cheating and they are actually rewarded for cheating.
>>
>>39575022
>implying we are chad

we can't even handle one women what makes you think we can pull mutiple women?
>>
>>39575321
They have skeletons in their closet. Whether it's physical/verbal abuse, swinging, or one spouse cheating on the other and getting forgiven.

You're not aware because, quite simply, parents don't usually share their sex lives with their children. Especially married ones.
>>
>>39574960
I'm probably biased because I'm a girl but no. I wholly believe that men are the ones who are must likely to cheat. It's a social and biological reality. I just don't think men are capable of loving the way women are
>>
>>39575431
that's true. some men can love but no woman can love.
>>
>>39575459
just because nobody loves you doesn't mean they don't love anyone
>>
>>39575508
just because no man loves you doesn't mean they don't love anyone
>>
>>39575384

>verbal abuse
>a skeleton

pffffft.
really though, do you believe this, or have you just watched so much tv that you can't imagine a relationshit without cinematic twists?
>>
>>39575508

most of the time they love idealised images or certain qualities, like appearance, health, bla bla.
you don't think men can love because you cop off with men who have no interest in that sort of thing, often because they've been through it too many times to buy into it.
women don't love in a 'special' way, i doubt you could even tell me what you mean, and that's really the point.
>>
>>39575431
that is because woman are attracted to men who have the capacity to cheat and who don't have a problem attracting women. I think the only type women go with loyal guys is when they get cheated on and go for the shy/reserve guys. a girl almost got really luck with me because I am a really loyal person but unfortunately for her I am not interested in dating.
>>
>>39574960
You have to understand that the one thing women possess a masculine, rational calculus for is finding a male/males to centre their life upon. They will find a man to balance themselves around, and will only change the arrangement if there is social capital or materials to be gained. For instance, in most 'stable' relationships you see the women at hand probably has realised that the man they're with is their best shot at medium-long term material comfort and is also a bastion of virility who is unsentimental and strong unlike the romantic fuckboys you lot are. The only reason these women won't follow rich guys who pursue them is because they are unconfident the rich guy will actually actualise them into anything more than a fucktoy, but once they're assured of further arrangements such as engagements with material implications ensung they will change course
>>
maisie has a nice rack.
she also looks a bit like tatarka, if you locked tatarka in a belltower for most of her adult life.
>>
>>39575743

>fuckboy

not an insult.
>>
>>39574960
People cheat, but not always. I never have. My body has told me to. I've wanted to on some level. But, it's always a choice, and I didn't want to on another. I'd like to say that you can avoid being cheated on by being a good guy, by being understanding, and by being there. But that doesn't always work, because some people don't care and will cheat on you no matter how good you are to them. I've been cheated on at least twice that I know of for sure, and I wasn't with "Chad" in either of those relationships. I was there. I made myself available. I kept fit. I wasn't passive aggressive or a bitch, but they still cheated. It just fucking happens for the same reason that people bullied us in school, killed out pets, stole our stuff, etc. Some people are bad. Hurting others doesn't hurt them, and only fear motivates them to stop.
>>
>>39575954

Hence why you beat them until they feel so shit and pathetic they empathise with the cheated rather than the cheater. ;D
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.