[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

check this green text story >be me >be high school chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

check this green text story

>be me
>be high school chad
>hang out with other normie friends in library every day during lunch.
>awkward girl comes to the library every day because she has no friends
>Mentally pick on her by calling her my woman and shit like that.
>she cant tell what the hell is going on because all my friends are laughing their asses off
>this goes on for the next 8 months
>she thinks we are her friends and always around my group.
>I start ironically being nice to her.
>one day in my third block she hands me a note while im leaving to practice
>i take the note while not looking at her and leave.
>I have no idea what it says but im about to give it to one of my friends to read out loud in the locker room because im an asshole.
>as im passing the note, i look at the first sentence
>hey, im really awkward and i like your face
>my jaw fucking drops
>I snatch it back and realize its a huge ass note

this was yesterday and this girl kept giving me looks today. im planing to to say i lost the note and never read it.

I came here for advice, anons.
>>
>>39571797
>chad
>sperg out when a girl says she like him
>>
Take pics of the note and post it here. I'll tell you how bad it is.
>>
>>39571863
i didnt even sperg out. this was just unexpected from this person. i never gave two shits about her.

>>39571871
I cant take a picture of it but it says other shit like, "i like your music" and "I like it when we make eye contact" and " im tired of telling myself i dont like you"
>>
>>39572518
If you wanna hit that, go for it. Shy girls are hot af.
>>
File: 1501805882657.jpg (44KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1501805882657.jpg
44KB, 396x385px
>>39571797
>chad
>underage
>bullying shy kids
please fuck off of /r9k/
you're everything wrong with this board. holy fuck just leave.
>>
>>39571797
>be me

shit story didnt read it
>>
Can relate. It's fucking terrible turning a girl down though. I always feel like shit during and afterwards.
>>
>>39572518
Explain why you can't use your phone to take a picture of a letter?

Just take the picture and post it you fairy fuck.
>>
>>39571797
You're a fucking asshole and should unitonically mcfucking kill your self. Make the world a better place OP and end your life you piece of shit
>>
File: 1504737680217.jpg (34KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
1504737680217.jpg
34KB, 526x526px
>>39572606
Chad's are known for getting held back in school a lot, why do you think they have so many social skills?
>>
>>39572652
because they are too busy getting poontang during class to listen so they fail.
>>
File: 1493854640442.jpg (90KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
1493854640442.jpg
90KB, 500x492px
>>be me
literally the easiest way to tell if someone came from r/4chan
>>
FUCK FUCK FUCK OFF

>>>/adv/ >>>/adv/ >>>/adv/ >>>/adv/

>>>/adv/ >>>/adv/ >>>/adv/ >>>/adv/

NORMIES WE ARE NOT YOUR HUMBLEBRAG ACCEPTANCE MACHINE

GET OUTTTT
>>
>>39571797
ok you know that she likes what you like and you know she likes you.
the only thing that matters now is whether or not she's hot.
>>
>>39572687
What about the newfag /b/tards?
>>
>>39572623
Agree 100% ,Turning her down will just make me look like a huge ass x2 because I bullied her. Plus honestly i dont want to be a dick to anyone who thinks im interesting.

>>39572626
My phone is broke, man. Im using a laptop with no cam or anything.

>>39572606
Honestly, You're everything i love about this board.
>>
File: 1499849229395.gif (289KB, 447x415px) Image search: [Google]
1499849229395.gif
289KB, 447x415px
>>39571797
>messing with shy awkward girl

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>39572725
nu-/b/ is just a board for r/4channers to roleplay as 4chan users, what's your point?
>>
>>39572727
So borrow a friends phone. Take the picture and send it to yourself you lazy fuck.
>>
>>39572727
borrow mother's phone when you go home youre in HS so ofc you live with other people who have phones
>>
>>39571797
don't be a fag
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXmLRHnoSAs
worst case in a couple weeks you break up and have to find a new target to humiliate
>>
>>39572813
>>39572837
You are (or you guys are) a loser you would consider using your parents phones in this situation.

>>39572879
Nah.
>>
>>39571863
>>39572518
your no Chad unlike me who actually had something similar happen

>> be in 11th grade back in 08
>>girl leaves note about me in the library printer while >>I'm skipping class before lunch hiding in our computer room.
>>note says I'm good looking and she thinks my abdominal muscles are "yummy bam!"
>>friends thinks it's hilarious
>>girls a 6/10 with crooked teeth
>>take it to my lunch and show my friends at the lunch table
>>one friend suggests I read it aloud to her at her table since shes in my lunch
>>I go over there and read it out loud
>>her face turns beat red then she cries
>>laugh it off and act like it was nothing to her for the >>rest of my HS career seeing her everyday since she also rode my bus
>>somehow still friends with her to this day

your just another failed normie beta ass bitch, Get on my level
>>
>>39572966
its not a fucking situation you tard...

so simple:

Hey Mom, would you let me use your phone to take a picture really quick? If she makes it weird say its for a project

then take pic upload it then delete pic

if you can't communicate to other people in order to achieve your own goals then you are no chad at all m8
>>
>>39572966
>I can't take a picture, email it to myself or just post it straight here from their phone before deleting the picture

No Anon you are the loser. Its a fucking phone not a sex toy. You can borrow one easily without any awkwardness. Stop stalling.
>>
>>39571797

SAY YES YOU FUCKING NIGGER CUNT I WOULD LITERALLY CUNT MY ARM OFF FOR SOMETHING LIKE THIS I HATE YOU GO TO FUCKING ADV YOU DUMB KEK CUNT REEEEEE
>>
>>39571797
start actually being nice to the girl.

if you grow up whatsoever in the future you'll regret being an asshole.

don't tell your friends about it, just privately tell her you think she's nice or whatever the fuck but your value your friendship and don't see her like that.
>>
>>39571797
dont do this>>39571871
read it yourself, it was written for you. without given specific details ask for some advice, i think she wouldnt want to have a note meant for your eyes to be posted on the internet...'tte bayo :^(

na ru to
na ru to
u zu ma ki
na ru to
na ru to
u zu ma ki
go go go
na ru to
fight for your friends
until .. the end
yeah
:^(
:^(
;^(
*________*
>>
>Browsing this website with literal children

I want to die.
>>
>>39573180
im glad you will never reproduce haha
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.