[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw thinking about to when you were 14-17 >tfw so many

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: nogf.jpg (42KB, 316x311px) Image search: [Google]
nogf.jpg
42KB, 316x311px
>tfw thinking about to when you were 14-17
>tfw so many missed opportunities
>tfw you will never have a chance like high school again to meet people your age and get a gf
>tfw you missed it
>tfw you wasted those years playing video games and being a loner
>tfw the only thing you want in the whole world is to go back and change things
>tfw university was more of the same, only you were even farther behind your peers
>tfw girls you liked back in high school are married and have kids now
jdimsa
>>
>>39571296
They were the best of times, they were the worst of times.
>>
>>39571309
how do i get over it. there's nothing i can do to fix it
>>
>>39571437
You gotta accept your fate. We'll always be on the periphery.
>>
>tfw even if i had tried it would have ended up this way.
>>
>>39571464
What's the point in doing anything if you can never live the life you wanted?
>>
>>39571801
You gotta understand how shit things CAN be. Only then will you appreciate your lot in life.
>>
fate dictates that we were losers, nothing could have happened differently because it didn't happen differently and it never will. this is not to say were absolved of any blame, but it's true, so theres no point dwelling on it, as hard as it may be not to.
>>
>>39571296
Learn from your troubles and start your new life now, how do you think you will feel about your current life and possibilities when you're 40-50? Likely quite similarly even though i know the teenage years feel like a big deal. With this in mind try to appreciate the freedom your age gives you. Being stuck in the past is a classic depression issue btw.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.