[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 22. Is it too late to attend community college and transfer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1504557315581.png (308KB, 1443x655px) Image search: [Google]
1504557315581.png
308KB, 1443x655px
I'm 22. Is it too late to attend community college and transfer to a university?
>>
Most of the people at community college are old people
>>
>>39571039
If it's a good college and a good major, you'll probably end up better off. If false for either one of those two, it's not worth it
>>
>>39571059

What about the people at a university?
>>
>>39571039
Yes, it is always too late, you should have a degree and a job by now, how did you fuck things up so bad?
>>
>>39571039
It's never too late, op. There are people in their 30's in my late night classes, and I'm only an undergrad student.
>>
>>39571131

I'm a brainlet.

Gfggg
>>
Age really doesn't matter at uni because people decide on their careers at different times. I know it sounds like reddit advice but it's actually true. You might not fit in as well if joining clubs or forming friendships, but it's the degree and your relationships with your professors that are more important. 22 is actually pretty young, anyways. You'll have your degree at 26/27, depending on your major, but you still have lots of time to build a career. Honestly thinking about doing a second bachelors myself since my BA will be near worthless, and I'll be starting that at the same age as you and don't feel too old for it.
>>
It's only too late when they can't turn a profit off your enrolment desu
>>
>>39571168
If xe is posting on /r9k/ unironically there's no way xe would fit in with clubs or other students regardless of xer age.
>>
I'm 4 years older than you and I'm doing it. You're definitely not too late. It's worth it, trust me. I don't know what kinds of jobs you've worked (if any) but being a wage slave really sucks. Doing it long term is a waste of a life. Get out as soon as possible.The thing about having a college degree, the jobs available to you don't just pay more. They're also a lot nicer to do. Don't get me wrong money is great, but the most important difference isn't income it's quality of life. Four years of college then ten years of salaried work is much better than fourteen years of retail hell.

Even if you don't manage to get a job in your field just the fact of having a degree, any degree, opens doors for you.
>>
>>39571039
Nope, of course not.
>>
>>39571039
desu I'm 25 and just finishing community college now. It sucks, but it's better than giving up.
>>
>>39571039
no honestly you never have to even talk to anyone unless you feel like it. im at college now i pretty much dont talk to anyone. like if you gave me 20 bucks but it made me look like i was 80 years old for my college career id take it it couldnt matter less
>>
>>39571039

27, starting uni tomorrow im fucked
>>
26 and just transferred to Temple lel
fuck it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.