[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girls just want Chad False. Explain my attraction to him

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: joaph.jpg (82KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
joaph.jpg
82KB, 1200x630px
>girls just want Chad
False. Explain my attraction to him
>>
>>39569689
dark, brooding, famous and esteemed? you dummy
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 230x219px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 230x219px
>>39569689
>not being attracted to Heath Ledger's cold corpse
REEEEEEEE NORMIES
>>
>>39569689
you haven't realised he's a manlet yet
https://www.celebheights.com/s/Joaquin-Phoenix-141.html
>>
>>39569689
That isn't how it works you stupid fucking roastie. You can be attracted to other dudes. But deep down, you will always lust for that Chad cock 10 times more than any random guy. Joaquin is Brad-tier though.
>>
>>39569689
looks like a chad to me
>>
>>39569841
I already knew his height
>>
>>39569951
yeah well fembots are weird, on lolcow you literally talk about how you want to fuck putin
>>
this guy is my celeb look alike except im 5ft9

can i become famous if i can't act or socialize?

whats the robot path to becoming a famous actor with little effort?
>>
>>39569689
> You are wrong about girls hurr durr
> If girls are like X then explain Y
>>
thinks one of the most famous guys on the planet ISNT Chad

kek,
>>
>>39570420
he's not a Chad physically though, he's pretty average
>>
>>39569689
Girls what do you rank him, if he is a 5 or 6 I am going to kms
>>
File: chad.jpg (92KB, 490x642px) Image search: [Google]
chad.jpg
92KB, 490x642px
>Joameme Penis isn't a Chad
>>
>>39569689
Millionaire actor
Not chad

Pic one.
>>
>>39569689
and he is a decent singer...you retard, what kind of straight female/gay male wouldn't want to fuck and be held by him?
>>
File: River_Phoenix.jpg (92KB, 395x500px) Image search: [Google]
River_Phoenix.jpg
92KB, 395x500px
>>39569689
It must be tough when your brother's the ultimate Chad.
>>
>>39569689

He is chad though. Thanks for proving the point.
>>
>>39571053
How is he a chad?
>>
>>39570166
It seems to be pretty easy desu, as long as you're not in Iowa or some shithole and in an active city, hit up craigslist there desperate for aspiring actors and pay good. Build up a decent portfolio and it'd be easy to make it
>>
>>39571019
>when your brother's the ultimate Chad
>brother's
>is
I think you mean, was
>>
>>39571435
Don't remind me. RIP.
>>
Femoids are attracted to LMS: looks, money, status

>this guy
>looks
>no
>money
>yes
>status
>yes
>>
>>39571999
I know the OP was baiting but do you honestly believe that man does not have good looks?
>>
Women like older guys because older men in a sense have passed the test of life.
Women are not completely stupid, they know men have it much much harder than they do and so an older man with confidence and stature cements his worth to them in their eyes.
>>
>>39569689
He is Chad. The eyes, the jaw, the complexion.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.