[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody got any stories about times you drove girls away by being

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1502671653227.jpg (72KB, 544x765px) Image search: [Google]
1502671653227.jpg
72KB, 544x765px
Anybody got any stories about times you drove girls away by being overly obsessive?
>>
File: 1504512409307.jpg (68KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1504512409307.jpg
68KB, 700x700px
>>39565580
Extreme anxiety I just started college
>be me
>Never had gf or real true friends
>1 year ago
>Start of last year of school
>meet 10/10 redhead in school
>She looks interested in me
>I make move to ask her out
>I fail
>She made a playful joke but since I had such weak confidence it broke me
>I gave an awkward response followed by silence
>I thought she thought I was a stupid unmanly bitch
>Felt like shit
>Two weeks later in class she sits behind me and starts talking to me.
>Substitute teacher so free to talk
>I was feeling confident in that moment
>I told jokes and she laughed!
>Had deep conversation
>Then came a crushing defeat
>A group sitting across the room
>Talking amongst themselves
>I them noticed they were all looking at me and taking about me with the girl
>My confidence started to become turbulent but managed to ignore them mostly and keep talking
>Then 10 minutes later an overly confident girl shouts across the class
"Anon, why are flirting with (girlsname)" as a joke
>I hear them laughing
>I was broken
>Confidence left me completely
>I pretend not to hear
>Try to keep talking
>She stops looking at me and feels uncomfortable
>The bitch shouts the same sentence again
>I have to respond this time
>Everyone looking
>They could hear the anxiety in my voice and see it in my face when I said "aaaa....No"
>Nobody laughs but everyone just thought I was a retarded faggot or something and looked silently
>That was my chance gone
>I looked like such a pussy
>The girl I was talking too looked away
awkwardly
>I turned forward
>Put head down on desk
>Went home that evening
>Cried
>>
File: 1504148934136.jpg (8KB, 250x201px) Image search: [Google]
1504148934136.jpg
8KB, 250x201px
>>39566474
>At that moment I was utterly defeated and I've felt like shit ever since
>On the day it happened I deeply considered suicide, I didn't obviously
>Then I felt completely shit about myself
>Then I felt hatred for the bitch who uttered the joke at me which turned into a hatred of everyone except people who were underdogs because everyone else seemed to be a sadistic braindead cunt who only do what the media tells them and have no real goals in life other than fucking reproducing more shitheads like themselves
>I can relate to the victims and underdogs though and I respect them for puntying up with this shit
>I was using 4chan since I was 14
>after this all I browsed was r9k because I could relate to people here in a place were people don't wear masks and hate popular culture
>/r9k/ literally stopped me from ending my life back then so now I look forward to college and adulthood where I can try to make real friends and gf

Thank you guys, you kept me sane!
>>
>>39566474
If they called you out like that they must have been protecting a sister from a low value male. You could've been her orbiter but nothing more, so don't sweat it.
>>
>>39566474
>>39566514
Jfc anon we don't need to hear your life story could've trimmed that shit down by 60%
>>
Yeah I drove a fembot away by being too obsessive. It sucks because she seemed to be open to meeting up IRL but I totally fucked it all up within a month because I could not get her off of my mind.
>>
>>39566533
At least he tried to make effort to come out of orbiter zone, not everyone has to be a beta that cowers down without even trying to achieve something greater
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WANT AN OBSESSIVE INSECURE BF
>>
>>39566968
This, I'm trying to gain back my confidence from greentexts issue and try agajn
>>
>>39566514
>/r9k/ kept me sane.
It's usually the other way around, anon. You better be thankful.
>>
>>39566533
Yeah but my mental state made me vulnerable
>>39566555
Sorry bout that,was trying to explain it we
>>
>>39567197
I thought I was fucked up but I realised that it was all in my head and that society caused me to be in such a mental state. /R9K/ was the only place were I could talk to people like this!

Also the concept of the average person bring "normies" became quite true for me because I now believe that the average persons an idiot who just does what TV/fb tells them
>>
>>39566514
>be me
>the only 'friends' I got are stoners
>The only real friend is a semi-stacy
>is really kind and sympathetic to me because she knows that we've been through similar family stuff
>always thought she was cute, but never had a crush on her
>we start to talk more and more, but the conversations cone out naturally and they are usually quite long and deep
>not all of the conversations though, sometimes we joke around and laugh together in a light mood
>finally realize that Im developing a crush on her
>try to act more chad and talk to her more but this time me starting the conversations
>ended up forcing them and making them seem really put on
>talk about completely boring and uninteresting things
>she starts to talk less to me
>i remember all the good times we spent together
>I message her online we have a short conversation
>meggage her again the next day
>no reply
>we almost never talk irl anymore
>she only responds with few words and always closes a potential conversation early
>be an idiot
>see this as a sign that I must carry on and break through to her
>try to start conversations every day
>message her sometimes, never a reply though
>she now completely ignores me

I've kind of moved on since it happened last year but it still hurts me because I really enjoyed her presence even before the crush.
>>
>>39567321
Bad feel but at least you dont have crippling social anxiety like I had
>>
>>39566999
Be my gf anon-chan
>>
I drove a guy away by being overly obsessive.

>befriend guy in class
>hang out a lot for about a month
>he's my only friend in a new city, I text him CONSTANTLY
>get drunk
>he starts bitching about tfw no gf
>smooch him
>hook up
>cuddle the next morning
>walk to class together
>kiss goodbye
>later
>he is less and less responsive
>does stuff with his high school and work buddies but doesn't invite me
>he comes over once and we hookup
>he's really rude the following morning
>he ends up saying we should be friends
>okay
>try to be friends
>he keeps ghosting me
>I get drunk and long text about how happy I am to have a friend in my new home because the first few months were really hard
>because I didn't have friends back in my hometown but at least I had my family
>ghosts me
>I give up on talking to him

Then about a year later he got a girlfriend, and started texting me trying to hang out, apologizing to me, etc.

He goes on /g/ so maybe he's reading this hey Ryley what's up lol you fucking suck
>>
>>39567356
Im not sure if I have anxiety
I definitely have a sort of depression because I got diagnosed

But I for sure dont know how to speak to people who are not like me (Im not quite a NEET but my social life is pretty fucked. I only really go out to get stoned off my tits, rest of time I just play PC vidya and browse 4chan)
>>
>>39567272
/r9k/ makes you aware of all the broken dreams and people around. It makes you realize that some people are cursed with mediocrity or inferiority for their entire lives.

If anything, all the depressing stories of robots made me realize how likely it is that I will fail in life too. It has probably accelerated the problems that brought me here to begin with.
>>
>>39567467
No, you suck

Origanele
>>
>been hanging out with this girl every now and then
>asked to go do something different
>said no
>now getting the silent treatment and whenever she sees me she does the fake phone call thing to avoid talking to me
>found out she has a bf
>>
>>39565580
Seems to be the opposite for me

Had a thing with my cousin but pissed her off because I didn't message her first enough
>>
made out with a girl at a disco, gave me her number. my drunk beta self though it would be a good idea to ask her how she was doing at 5:00, got ghosted right away. solid 9/10, would've fucked her if i had had the guts to invite her over that night instead of just asking for the number.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.