[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Suicide Failures of r9k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: Hurting.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Hurting.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
Does it hurt much?

I'm scared of hurting more than I already am, I want to escape the pain, not go through more of it.
>>
Why not idk fix your life?
>>
File: pepe suicide pistol.jpg (5KB, 250x169px) Image search: [Google]
pepe suicide pistol.jpg
5KB, 250x169px
>>39564922
I jumped out of a window while on a psychotic episode due to drug abuse. The doctor told me that if it wasn't for my large neck, I would be completely paralysed.
If you want to end it, don't jump. Everytime I think about a possible me having an aid making my motionless body take a shit it sends shivers down my spine.
They are plenty of fentanyl analog available from china, you can overdose if you want to.
But personaly surviving this made me stronger, and I chose a different kind of suicide : when you become so detached from the world you are a zombie.
>>
>>39564922
A gun correctly placed won't hurt, at all.
Shoot at the wrong angle, however, and you will now be a vegetable for the rest of your life.
>>
>>39564990
I would if I could. I try as hard as I can, and yet I still keep spiraling downwards
>>
>>39565012
That's what terrifies me. It's so quick and easy, but it can go horribly wrong, and with my luck - or rather, anti-luck as every single thing that can go wrong in my life does at the worst times - it wouldn't kill me.
>>
>>39564922
>12ga, #00 buckshot, in the mouth, 45 degree angle
guaranteed dead
also getting the most amount of amps you can across the heart will do it but they can resuscitate so make sure you aren't found. 120 milliamps direct to heart is guaranteed dead tho.
you could also build a suicide vest and that's nice and instant
it really is dealers choice
>>
>>39565024
No one said that it would be easy, but it helps not to beat your self up for every mistake you make. Sometimes you will fall off the house of self improvement, but you just get back on it again. I'm here to talk about it if you want.
>>
You don't have to fail or feel pain.
Look into inert gas asphyxiation.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.