[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know I'l get screamed at and called a larper for this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I know I'l get screamed at and called a larper for this post but who else here is a paganbot?
I think pagan nationalism is the true redpill
>>
>>39564687
It's only good if you're associating with based Greek or Viking gods
otherwise it's beta garbage
>>
Back in olden days people 'worshipped' their ancestors. The 'Pagan Gods' are just the deified ancestors of ancient Royalty.
>>
>>39564731
i do associate with greek and viking gods
>>
>>39564752
going by your logic wouldn't that mean thats what the christian god is then?
>>
>he's not a semitic or egyptian reconstructionist
How does it feel worshipping literal mudhut gods?
>>
>>39564814
yes because the pagan romans lived in literal mud huts nice meme christcuck
>>
>>39564797
The Christian God is just Nature or Providence. Whatever you wanna call it.
>>
>>39564829
Yes, they did. Don't you know anything about Roman history?
>>
>>39564867
the peasants yes either way even if its true how can pol call themselves nationalist when they worship a literal jewish god?
>>
>>39564829
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casa_Romuli

For your education, Mr. Oongaboonga.
>>
>>39564886
>wikipedia you know wikipedia can be biased as fuck right?
>>
>>39564687
I'm anarchoprimitivist with a strong interest in anthropology, linguistics, ancient religion, history and so on, so I'm very aware of pagan nationalism (by which I hope you mean national anarchism or anarchoprimitivism, i.e similar to Varg's kind of odalism, rather than something modern and authoritarian), and I respect it.

I'm too degenerate and mentally ill to be as morally incorruptible and strong as the best pagans though, and I accept who I am. At least I can be mostly self-sufficient and enjoy living away from modern society and see many of the same problems.
>>39564814
>>39564731
Egyptian reconstructionism isn't much different from being any other kind of European pagan reconstructionist and for that matter, there's little difference between Greek, Norse, Celtic, Slavic and other religions with root in PIE religion, so claiming superiority of any is silly. Basically, they're all mutually intelligible dialects of one language with minor variations. If you know one, you understand the others.

Semitic paganism is kind of odd to follow and if you do, I sure hope you're not European. I wonder if there's any pagan Jews. At some point, they were all polytheists, but Abraham took their most powerful deity, Elohim--what he is also often called in the Bible in its original languages--and elevated him to the only deity, discarding all the others. Monotheist scum.
>>
>>39564912
>muh wikipedia
>m-muh white people guise
http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/E/Gazetteer/Places/Europe/Italy/Lazio/Roma/Rome/_Texts/PLATOP*/Casa_Romuli.html

>>39564885
White nations were just tribal spearchuckers until Christianity came along.
>>
>>39564943
actually christianity started the darkages
>>
>>39564943
>White nations were just tribal spearchuckers until Christianity came along.
You wish, but if you would read anything other than your Judeo-Christian written history books, you would know of all European accomplishment before your foreign religion came to the continent. Do you think all of Greco-Roman science and philosophy and achievement was somehow actually Christian? And that's a small fraction of the ancient world which is well recorded (most were religiously against writing).
>>
Me. About to start the prose Edda anything I should know before hand?
>>
>>39565046
exactly anon he's either a jew or a larping pol nationalist
>>
>>39565730
Read the Eddas in the context of the runes.
>>
>>39566331
What do you mean "in the context"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.