[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>normie family forces me to a high school reunion >it is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: sp.jpg (47KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
47KB, 800x522px
>normie family forces me to a high school reunion
>it is excatly the same like 10 years ago
>I am just sitting there in silence, while they are having fun
>noone would even notice me if I would die
>want to try to add something to the convo but they are talking about their family life, career, in what kind of expensive hotel resorts did they take their wife family during summer
>just sit there
>Chad who bullied me in high school noticed me
>here we go
>"and where did you go anon during summer?"
>"I saved money for my driving license courses"
>"You still don't have a driving license at age of 28?"
>"no"
>everyone starts to laugh and they start to drink and talking like I wouldn't be there again, like I would suddenlycease to exist
>I sit there for 10 minutes then I said nothing and I went home
>nobody even asked me "where are you going anon" or something like that

I guess they are still sitting there and they didn't even notice I was there. Why are normies so fucking evil?
>>
Lets look at their perspective
They see a:
>5'3''
>Receding hairline
>NEET
>Asocial
>Introverted
>Weeb
What would they want to talk to you about ?
You think you were bullied because the bully was evil ?
No, but because you are fucked in the head kid. Snap into reality. If they were to talk to you they have to do all the talking, you think that's fun for them ?
>Please kill yo self
>>
>>39564043
haHAhaHAhaHaHaHa ha!
u dumbass lil bitch, i'm never gonna see my high school acquaintances again
>>
File: 34545657.jpg (34KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
34545657.jpg
34KB, 535x577px
>>39564138
Why are you so evil anon

I am 186 vm actually
>>
anyways how can a family force u to go to a reunion? your weakness is your fault.
>>
>>39564043
Yeah that guys right, kill yourself.Even robots smell your disgusting fear and personality, just tru the posts.
If you kill yourself nobody will notice.
Your familly will overcome you in 2 years max.then you will be just an annoying chorw for them.To go every now and then to water the flowers on your grave.
You will be simply an imaginary concept for em,eventually to fade.
You know how when your cat dies its painfull in the beginning?after awhile you recover and after say 8-10 years its as relevant as if you make something up.
To sum it up, time will erase the feelings about your existance and your parents wont occupy their minds with you no more.
End it.dont emberace yourself.If you are licing for yourself your delaying the torture. Originally
>>
>>39564419
Smells like projection desu bro.

Fuck all these trolls trying to be edgy, I assume youre smart enough not to read into that shit, op. But in one regard they are right, dont let your folks boss you into doing the shit you dont wanna do. I too dont vacation or check out resorts or any of that yuppie normie horseshit, but im happy. And the moment you free yourself from the expectations of others, you will be too.
>>
>>39564043
how the fuck do you not have a license at twenty fucking eight years of age
i could understand not having a car, but not even a license?
why the fuck were you honest
literally just lie, it's the easiest fucking thing
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.