[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck guys, I might be a weeb. I visited an art museum today and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1499253936109.jpg (36KB, 310x295px) Image search: [Google]
1499253936109.jpg
36KB, 310x295px
Fuck guys, I might be a weeb.
I visited an art museum today and saw some japanese girls who had the same age as me (18), i loved hearing them talk japanese and I always loved tomboys.
I'm the first one to criticize ironic weebs but fuck i wanna go to japan and meet some cuties.
I mostly listen to japanese songs (not anime songs tho) but I don't want to become a weeb.
How can I cure myself?
>>
>>39564007
You're not a weeb yet anon, you just seem to have yellow fever.
Just don't start to obsess over anime and you should be fine

About the music and language just say you find it interesting but don't go overboard like some people and "love everything Japaneese"
>>
>>39564007
by the ways most Japanese girls don't look like you think they do, that just like thinking that every woman in America looks like supermodels
>>
File: 1501011413431.jpg (147KB, 743x529px) Image search: [Google]
1501011413431.jpg
147KB, 743x529px
>>39564007
You can't cure weeabooism senpai you will be a weeb till the day you die.
Just sit down watch some anime and post on /a/.
>>
Jap girls are cute and they've got pretty alright music, it's pretty normal to like that type of stuff.

Only way to become a weeb is if you absolutely obsess over japan due to lack of knowledge about their culture because who the fuck would willingly obsess over jap culture lmao
>>
>>39564007
>want to go to japan
>think of all the troubles I have socializing here in Canuckistan
>multiply that by 100 with the language/culture barrier
>also it's expensive as shit
>>
File: Lolki_1.png (41KB, 210x465px) Image search: [Google]
Lolki_1.png
41KB, 210x465px
>>39564007
>I mostly listen to japanese songs
hahaha
>(not anime songs tho)
HAHAHHHHAHAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>39564072
I've watched a lot of anime but i'm not obsessed over it so that's nice.
I like most things from japan but I can still understand the difference between what's garbage and what's good.

>>39564096
Yeah i know most of them have big fucking teeth lol
>>
>>39564007
>Fuck you guys
>Help me

God what a disgusting human being you are.
>>
>>39564491
I said "Fuck guys" not "fuck you guys" lol
>>
>>39564555
Wait, shit, i was wrong sorry.
>>
>>39564007
>I might be a weeb
What?! How did this happen?

Doctor, can he be saved??
>>
File: sanae.jpg (19KB, 414x298px) Image search: [Google]
sanae.jpg
19KB, 414x298px
>>39564007
I kinda ktf anon. Once I was in the supermarket and I saw some little black haired toddler run past and go "MAMA, ORENJI JYUSU!". Then I saw some pretty attractive ara-ara type nip woman say something in Japanese to the kid about orange juice. Hear in the UK you don't really come across Japanese people apart from in the cities maybe, so to see an azn qt in my small town was quite the surprise. Especially an irl ara ara ufufu~
>tfw no anime milf gf
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.