[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tfw you will never be this redpilled and this alpha at the same time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_7151.jpg (226KB, 1241x1057px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7151.jpg
226KB, 1241x1057px
tfw you will never be this redpilled and this alpha at the same time
>>
Jesus Christ, I|m glad I was never this much of a pretentious dumb fuck, and if I was, I posted that shit on 4chan where it 404'd and not under my name on social networks.
>>
File: admitit.jpg (66KB, 837x731px) Image search: [Google]
admitit.jpg
66KB, 837x731px
>>39562784
this is now an attractive pajeet thread
>>
File: IMG_7152.jpg (371KB, 1242x2100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7152.jpg
371KB, 1242x2100px
Is Bart our fella?
>>
>>39562856
He looks like he came straight out of the Jesus Of Suburbia video.
>>
>>39562856
He seems pretty cool to hang out with
>>
DUDE NOTHING MATTERS DO DRUGS LOL

Imagine being so desperate to fuck some random tinder slut that you explain your entire worthless worldview to them
>>
>>39562784
I too watch Rick and Morty
>>
>>39562784
RETARD NEVER HEARD OF DECAY

THE HEAT DEATH OF THE UNIVERSE IS COMING FOR ALL
>>
Dude lmao nothing is real and true except that racism is bad and 15 dollar minimum wage is necessary hahaha fuck drumpf we are just a rock hurling through space
>>
>>39562856
YES NO MAYBE
I DONT KNOW
original
>>
>>39562784
Someone should ask this guy if he's ok with pedophilia. Watch as he squirms to get himself out of the hole he dug himself.
Reddit tryhard nihilists need to be hanged.
>>
i think he means energy, not matter
>>
>>39564074
Can you repeat the question?

Original
>>
>>39562784
The guy doesn't have a clue what he is saying and even contradicts himself.
>>
>>39563931
What the idiot fanboys miss about that show is that Rick actually cares deeply about the people around him, he just likes to pretend he doesn't in the hope that someday he'll actually believe it never have to feel pain or loss ever again.
This kid sounds like he's running from something. How much do you want to bet his parents were abusive, or psychotically strict?
>>
>>39562784
>>39562856
>Reddit smokes weed for the first time
>>
>>39562856
>Florida
What the fuck is wrong with this state?
>>
Fuck I hate retarded people who think that this is '''INSIGHTFUL'''.

This guy is exactly like a 12 year old edgelord nihilist with a slightly more developed vocabulary. Fucking hell...
>>
>>39564129
E=mc^2

:^)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.