[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate everybody. Why?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: astronaut.jpg (107KB, 485x750px) Image search: [Google]
astronaut.jpg
107KB, 485x750px
I hate everybody. Why?
>>
>>39561320
No idea, yet ditto.
>>
me too,

do what i do, pray for a nuclear war
>>
>>39561504
So why do you hate everybody?
>>
>>39561320
You're probably just a moody bitch.
>>
>>39561320
if you "hate" everyone in the leddit faggot rick and morty nihilist way, you're a retard
if you actually hate everyone, you're mentally ill in the not good way
if you're apathetic past caring and can only see people as chemicals and numbers so that tragedy and death don't register with you anymore, congrats, you're a true terminator
>still feel empathy for animals tho
>>
>>39561659
People are incredibly unsatisfying for me. Exchanges feel like I'm indulging in empty calories with no serious nutritional value. Meanwhile, I'm starving.
>>
>>39561320

Probably for the same reason I'd hate you, if I met you. We are never ending train of toxic attitude.
>>
>>39561320
as above so below anon !!! xd you hate yourself maybe...??
>>
>>39561714
>>still feel empathy for animals tho
I don't even feel empathy for animals anymore. What does that make me?
>>
>>39561971

an edgy faggot
>>
File: hqdefault (2).jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (2).jpg
10KB, 480x360px
>>39561320
because you're an edgy faggot that needs to grow up and realize most people have it worse than you.
I just fixed your social life, your're welcome. I only take cash, no checks please
>>
Humanity is a waste. The only people who treat me with love and kindness are those who are obligated to by familial bonds or those who want something from me. Everyone's only out for themselves and only pretends to give a shit about others to the extent that it doesn't inconvenience them
>>
>>39561805
>unironically uses "XD"
You're worse than OP
>>
>>39561320
You don't actually hate everybody.

The one you truly hate is yourself.
>>
>>39562186
Nobody shows you love because nobody wants to be around a fountain of toxicity and negativity
>>
>>39562186
Yeah I'm sure you go out everyday and enrich the lives of everyone you encounter with your love and kindness.
No one has time to give a shit about you. Do you have time to give a shit about everyone else? You're lucky your family even gives a shit, it's not a requirement.
>>
>>39562251
hmm it must be a just world where everyone treats each other well and bad things only happen to bad people who deserve it - someone with the intellectual capacity of a literal child
>>
>>39562186
maybe everyone's like this to you because you're a piece of shit? I don;t know you personally so idk
>>
>>39561320
EDGE: THE THREAD

You fuckers just want pussy and some good job or money and then you'd be babbling on about how life is so meaningful like all dumb "I hate everyone" people go.

All you fags want is a good life and once you have that the edge disappears
>>
>>39562419
I have a decent job, anon.
>>
>>39562437
Shut the fuck up, don't speak unless spoken to you fucking clown.

You hate everyone right so don't try and talk to me. You're going against your own bullshit edgelord philosophy
>>
>>39561320
You didn't eat your veggies
>>
>>39562461
You're speaking to me, anon. Also, I don't hate you personally.
>>
>>39562419
You're saying... have a shit life might give people a shit attitude!?! Egads!!
>>
>>39562508
>i hate everybody
>b-but I don't hate you
you're a faggot.
>>
>>39562513
Egads!!! It's even worse when they go back on their own bullshit edge memes
>>
>>39562516
It's more like I hate peoples' mechanics, I suppose. I was >>39561763
I've nothing against you nor anybody else on a personal level.
>>
>>39561320
Hint: it's probably because you're surrounded by Jews.
>>
>>39562251
I would like to be around a fountain of toxicity and negativity
>>
>>39563067
same here bromance
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.