[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you make a 6 figure salary yet, anon?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: make-money-great-again.jpg (364KB, 755x400px) Image search: [Google]
make-money-great-again.jpg
364KB, 755x400px
Why don't you make a 6 figure salary yet, anon?
>>
God really man? Did you have to make a trump pic related? Fuck off to your containment board
>>
>>39560912
because i wasn't fortunate enough to be born into a family that would allow me to get a nice job with nepotism

hard work is a meme

you will never be successful if you have no connections
>>
>>39561264
Dont be so triggered. He's the president.
>>
>>39561282
I'm 22 and I make >$100k a year. No family connections involved.
>>
>>39561343
Not for long, dudes gonna get impeached in the next couple months with all this Russia shit coming out.
>>
>>39561372
pics or it didnt happen

u wont

>haha bro u mad bro u dont believe me bro ill just sit here with my income :)))
>>
>>39561450
Pictures of what? My pay slip?

I work in software development, which generally has high salaries. Not uncommon at all t b h.
>>
>>39561483
>Pictures of what? My pay slip?

yes
>>
>>39560912
I do. Still hate my life and everyone in it.

Making more money won't make you not a robot. You think you'll be mr. big swingin' dick and act like a cool bigshot, but you're just an autist with money.
>>
>>39561377
How's it feel to be mentally retarded?
>>
>>39561536
What do you do to make the big bucks
>>
>>39561536
can i findom you
>>
>>39561552
How's it feel to be an uniformed autist?
>>
>tfw I got laid off and am freelancing and about to start a temp position and making decent money despite no health insurance, but my dad is freaking out and he is out of work and he is an obese seventy year-old and doubtful to find work and my parents' expenses are more than I can supplement with what I'm making and it's depressing me
How will it end, bros?
>>
Probably never will, perfectly happy with a middle class life too.
>>
>>39561558
If woman, Yes.
>>
>>39561573
If you're retarded enough to think Trump's going to be impeached then clearly you're the uninformed one.
>>
Because I am stupid, worthless and lazy
>>
>>39561623
add me on discord thread#2693
>>
>>39561641
Do you get your info from Fox and /pol/? Lmao. What about when trump was at that Russian national bank? Or how his sons have connections with the Russians? Or, I know, when he gave the Russians important intel going against his generals advice? You are such a goddam tool it's not even funny.
>>
>>39561680
shut up idiot

not even him, go cry about trump on reddit
>>
File: IMG_2616.jpg (38KB, 600x733px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2616.jpg
38KB, 600x733px
>>39561680
Not even a supporter but all this talk about him and the Russians is beyond retarded for multiple reasons.
>>
>>39561734
>response is literally "shut up"
Great argument!
>>39561772
>not even a supporter
Yes, you are, but you think making it sound like you aren't will help your point.
>>
>>39561796
i dont have an argument

i just find it annoying when people go "MUH RUSSIA" and cry about trump when he isnt relevant

go away
>>
>>39561772
There are so many better things to complain about him...
>>
>>39561812
>not relevant
>literally pic related
Congrats, you're retarded
>>
>>39561886
congrats the thread isnt about trump

youre reaching
>>
>>39560912
People who are smart enough to get 6 figure salary usually hire other people to do their job.
>>
>>39561483
Stupid question but what did you major in and did you go to a top school
>>
>>39561886
shut the fuck up you sniveling retard
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.