[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Today I'm going to go to class drunk for the first time.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

Today I'm going to go to class drunk for the first time. Any advice tips or experiences of note?
>>
Drink Vodka, it's easier to hide the smell and you can carry it around in a water bottle. I used to hang out with this girl in college who was really bright and on the Dean's list but she always carried around a water bottle which I thought was odd. One day when she stepped away to make a phone call I sniffed it and it was pure vodka. She was coming to class hammered everyday, I often wonder why she did that to herself
>>
Don't drive
>>
>>39560783
don't drink to the point it starts coming out of your pores and each and every time you speak you will stink worse then a brewery and get sent home or fined for public intox or DUI.
Drink enough to take the edge off but not enough to be inebriated beyond functionally
don't drive either unless you really want a DUI
take some mints to mask the stink of booze on your breath
>>
Just go to class you idiot don't drink
>>
>>39560783
Keep quiet and sit in the back. Don't draw attention to yourself and just enjoy the experience
>>
>>39560783
Don't stop drinking.
>>
>>39560783
Just drink enough to take the edge off. Too much and others will notice.
I've done it many times, usually for labs with group work or presentations.
>>
>>39560819
I am drinking vodka. But I'm drinking before class then going.
>>
>>39560821
I don't have a car or license and I'm 21 lol
>>
>>39560851
I've had/am working on 3 mixed drinks that are about the equivalent of 12-16 shots. I went to some on campus events last night and nobody acted like I smelled. I do have mints in my room. I'll be leaving for class about an hour after my last drink.
>>
>>39560894
I feel like I might be able to talk better drunk. I'm weird I'm more social early on but get quieter the more drunk I get. But I'm also a lovey drunk. Like I can see myself hugging total strangers.
>>
If you drink enough vodka it feels like somebody loves you
>>
I never understood people who go to class drunk or stoned. The entire point of getting drunk or stoned is to do so after you've gone to class for the day, it makes it so much more enjoyable. I used to spend all day in my college courses thinking about that first joint I was going to smoke when i got back from class, it kept me going through the day. I would have dropped out were it not for marijuana and beer
>>
>>39561388
Because when you're a depressed broken wreck who can hardly get out of bed in the morning, much less go to class, at least daily, going there drunk is a lovely change.
>>
>>39561451
Yesh. This guy gets it.
>>
Op here. I am disposing of my emptied bottle of vodka while listening to Fall Out Boy. Have I reached peak edgy teenager syndrome despite being 21?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.