[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anon, I've got a couple of questions for you. 1. How old

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 23070_toradora.jpg (99KB, 670x477px) Image search: [Google]
23070_toradora.jpg
99KB, 670x477px
Anon, I've got a couple of questions for you.
1. How old are you?
2. What had your parents accomplished by your age?

I'll start
>20
>My mother was already married and had a child by 20.
>>
>21
>My parents were already married, had a trailer house, and had me
That's about it really. More of their accomplishments came later in life once my sister was born. Still, it feels like they've done more. Oh well.
>>
>20
>father had done a year of military service and was studying economics
>mother had worked at some luxury brand and then started studying as well
>>
>22
>my parents got married at 22 and 24, in uni
>>
>>39557768
>21
>father managed to work up the stones to propose to my mother, they got married the next year
>mother managed to suck her first mile of dick (this was before meeting my dad, she is a few years older)
>>
>26
>Mom: Had one kid with first husband, ditched abusive first husband, became a nurse practitioner, married my dad
>Dad: Had one kid with first wife, made a career of forging checks and drug-smuggling, then went to college, married second wife
>>
>>39557768
>23
>my dad was already married, just had his second kid (me) with my mom
and he co-owned a small bakery

Too bad sometime before my 5th birthday, my dad got arrested and he's jot serving a life sentence.

Haven't visited him since 2014
>>
>>39558023
Damn. What'd your dad do to get a life sentence? Were you raised by your mom?
>>
>>39558081
My mom and other family told me he was just accused of a single murder that happened during a fight or something

That's bullshit though, I found out what he was really in for and he has like 3 or 4 murder charges, arson, camorra association and illegal weapon possession. He's criminal scum and deserves to be in prison. I stopped writing him

Him beng absent from my life due to his decisions really affected me. Yes, I was raised mostly by my mom and her family members, and i've lacked a clear father figure in my life which is why I'm some beta faggot and not alpha (minus the criminal part) like my dad
>>
>>39558154
>Camorra association
That's pretty fuckin metal
>>
>>39558166
It simply means being part of the camorra gangs. Just being a simple member is a crime in italy
>>
>>39558188
Yeah but aren't they pretty brutal and such. Not exactly a street gang.
>>
>>39557768
>Hitched a man and spat out a baby, a perfectly natural and automatic process
>"Accomplishment"

Either way
>18
>Dad was going off to university, so was mum but she'd drop out
>>
>22
>dad just got out of the navy and starting college
>mom was probably working some wagie job
>>
>23
> My father already had his own house and propiety, no mortgage
>>
>19
>My mom had just dropped out University to wagecuck on a restaurant(female privilege)
>Dad already had a maverick and it wasn't his first car and had just bought his first house, he says there was some sluts going down for him (or his wagecuked money), but he never replied. He was just showing up on University to ace tests
>>
>1. How old are you?
>2. What had your parents accomplished by your age?
mom was living on her own, dad was in the navy
>>
>>39557768
> 19
> my mother gave birth to me

What the fuck do you mean my comment was not original?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.