[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you will never smell Chloe's shoes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: LiS_BTS_SC6.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
LiS_BTS_SC6.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>you will never smell Chloe's shoes
>>
Is this game good? I played LIS but apparently there's not even any time travel in this one?
>>
>>39557533

I like it better desu, the time travel is replaced with a 'bitch them out' mechanic that's fun to play with.
>>
>>39557533
Still elements of magic and mystery but they replaced the gameplay mechanics Max had to better suit Chloe and it works pretty well
>>
>>39557553
>the time travel is replaced with a 'bitch them out' mechanic

lol wut

time travel being missing is my only hesitation on buying this game. how does it work now?
>>
>>39558844
As you could imagine it does. It's even more basic SJW game than it was before. Don't even think for a second about buying it, watch some youtubers play it, it's not like it's long anyways, the first chapter lasts for about 2 - 3 hours.
>>
>>39557521
I never played this game because it's le "story driven gaem" and because it's liberal SJW bullshit
>>
HELLA SUCKS DUUDDEE GONNA SMOKE SOME WEED FUCKING EDGYYY LIKKKEEEE 420 DUUDDDEEE GRAFFIITTTII EDDGGY FUCCKK U MMOOOMMM
>>
>>39559888
>>39560004
>liberal
>SJW

lol confirmed for not playing game

also kys.
>>
>>39560467
>gun grabber
>literally murders man and his dog
>blames everyone for her problems
>destroys entire town to save shitty blue haired lady
>hella
>
>
>not SJW

the game is bad and you should feel bad
>>
>>39557521
Chloe a shit, who cares.
Victoria x Max is best couple.
>>
>>39560467
Both games are SJW games. Don't kid yourself.
>>
>>39560676
>>39560689
>out of touch old /pol/ farts triggered by women protagonist and LGBT

why don't you just die off already
>>
>>39560775
>cuck detected
go back to hugbox on reddit you dumb faggot
>>
>>39560775
Nope, I'm afraid you're in the wrong here. This game is full on SJW bait bullshit. Not only that, but the story is shit, and their are virtually no important choices in this "choice game". If you legitimately think it was good, then go back to >>>/t/umblr
>>
>goes hiking and then raving all night
>goes to school the next morning without even showering

Are you sure you want to smell her shoes? They'd be disgusting and not in a good way.
>>
File: 1497010899026.jpg (33KB, 452x423px) Image search: [Google]
1497010899026.jpg
33KB, 452x423px
>>39560283
>HELLA SUCKS DUUDDEE GONNA SMOKE SOME WEED FUCKING EDGYYY LIKKKEEEE 420 DUUDDDEEE GRAFFIITTTII EDDGGY FUCCKK U MMOOOMMM
Fuck you. I liked it.
>>
>>39557521
If you get delux edition you will be able to play as young max again when they release the 4th episode
>>
>>39560820
back to r/redpill tourist
>>
>>39560676
>hipster nu-male teacher is the psycho kidnapper/murderer
>emotionally abusive teen bully/wannabe psycho murderer is redeemed in the end
yeah i dont think you even paid attention to whatever lets play you watched
>>
>>39562291
is this what you always say to someone you cant argue with?
>>39562474
how the fuck is this related to anything? are you retarded?

oh and btw time travel is shit too
>>
Is this thread where all the low iq gaylords go?
>>
>>39557521
It's a fucking awful game that rips off a shitty movie
>>
>>39557521
or her asshole
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.