[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /r9k/. I was thinking, if I had a GF and she cucked me

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: chad 3d.png (697KB, 652x862px) Image search: [Google]
chad 3d.png
697KB, 652x862px
Hello /r9k/. I was thinking, if I had a GF and she cucked me with another girl, how am I supposed to respond? Do I become angry?

pic unrelated
>>
>>39556545
>being so repulsive that your gf would rather fuck another girl than you
N-no cucking here...
>>
>>39556545
It's ok as long as you fuck the chick she fucked.
>>
Cheating is cheating regardless of sex/gender. If my gf chests on me, out the door. Doesn't matter if it was a girl, guy, trans, drunk, drugged whatever. Rape is the only exception and then I'd expect her to help me fully press charges and I'd still be pissed she put herself in that situation, unless y'know it's like a random street mugging.
>>39556596
This too. THEN you kick the whore out once you've gotten the free meal
>>
If you would become angry if she cheated with a guy, yes

it's cheating either way
>>
File: 1476046947740.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1476046947740.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>39556545
whats up with the peteposters? ive seen a few threads like this in the past week or so
>>
>>39556625
This anon gets it.

Organgrinder
>>
>>39556545
No, you're just so bad at being a bf that you made her want to become a lesbian.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.