[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Amerikkka elect a Nazi Cheeto as it's Duce-bag President

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: MybG6BQ.png (602KB, 1080x1010px) Image search: [Google]
MybG6BQ.png
602KB, 1080x1010px
Why did Amerikkka elect a Nazi Cheeto as it's Duce-bag President Nazi King. *sigh* Trumpf should be forced to resign so Bernie can be the leader.
>>
>Trumpf
I think you mean DRUMPF
>>
>>39555614
Trumpf/ DRUMPF. Whatever that idiot's name is.
>>
>>39555600
OH WAIT THAT'S RIGHT THERE'S NO WAY HE CAN BE THE DEVIL BECAUSE GOD DOESN'T EXIST HILLARY. LOOK I'M PICKLE BERNIE *BURP*
>>
File: 1504341045306.jpg (39KB, 500x582px) Image search: [Google]
1504341045306.jpg
39KB, 500x582px
>Nazi
I wish.
>>
File: 1504490599731.jpg (828KB, 3280x4724px) Image search: [Google]
1504490599731.jpg
828KB, 3280x4724px
Because the white man has had enough of the (((riff raff))) polluting his planet.
>>
>>39555600
Take your politics to a nice big bourd with all the politics you can dream of >>>/pol/
>>
>>39555732
>Sein Laecheln und Optimismus: verschwunden.
>>
File: itdidnthavetoendlikethis.png (907KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
itdidnthavetoendlikethis.png
907KB, 720x720px
Bernie wants a much bigger government so comparing him to Rick is fucking retarded. If anyone hes Ron Paul
>>
>>39556855
>RAND I TURNED MYSELF INTO A BAR OF GOLD
>>
>>39555732
hitler looks cool as fuck

has that severity only he could produce
>>
>>39556879
Looks like he's been on a four night Pervitin bender
>>
>>39556893
it is pretty crazy he was basically the most powerful person on earth and was being given the most ridiculous drugs
>>
>>39555600
Bernie Bros are such cucks
>Hillary stole the nomination from you
>You still got blamed for her losing even tho she shouldn't have been able to run after it came to light the way she conspired against you
>Bernie officially supported her after she stole millions of dollars people donated to his campaign
>Now you go around claiming Bernie could have defeated trump like a whiny pathetic resentful cuck even tho you have 0 evidence
>>
>>39556932
At the same time FDR got cocaine for his mild sinusitis. I think you underestimate how high off their balls basically everyone in history was until recently.
>>
>>39555614
what the fuck does that even mean? sounds like something kid with a speech impediment would say. is it an insult or something?
>>
>>39555600
Bernie can still win, don't give up.
>>
> ya can't trust the establishment
> i was fucked over by the establishment
> hey kids, ya gotta vota for the establishment
Bernie shills are hilarious
>>
>>39556942
I voted for Trump and I would had voted Bernie, same for my mom and like 3 of my friends.
>>
File: dayinlife.jpg (336KB, 1007x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dayinlife.jpg
336KB, 1007x1200px
Bernie (and to a lesser extent Hillary) would've made autism acceptable and given you neetbux

now you get alt right idiots who think sucking corporate dick makes them Chads when they're just furthering toxic masculinity and shitting on their own interests
>>
>>39557562
> the water is clean and good
guess he's not from democrat-run Flint lmao
>>
File: CWRwscPUwAAfBTd.jpg (55KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CWRwscPUwAAfBTd.jpg
55KB, 600x600px
>>39557500
His family name used to be "Drumpf", but somewhere down the line it was changed to "Trump" to sound less German.

Even though his last name was never actually Drumpf, John Oliver started the "Make Donald Drumpf Again" thing, which I guess is what you're left with when you can't beat someone in a battle of ideas.
>>
>>39556942
You know this is bait right you fucking moron
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.