[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else's parents hate them for being shut-ins

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 20170906_032837.png (193KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20170906_032837.png
193KB, 1080x1920px
Does anyone else's parents hate them for being shut-ins with social anxiety? Mine got divorced 5 months ago and then I got dragged into living with my brother. Now both of my parents are constantly blaming shit on me all the time over text.
>>
>boomer typing
Ree.
>>
>>39555519
Post more conversations with your parents.

Is this your mom or dad?
>>
>>39555608
My mom. I just recently deleted all my conversations with my parents from the last several months because they were too upsetting to read, so I'm afraid I can't post any more. She's always bugging me about communicating with her more because she can never tolerate how quiet I am.

My dad on the other hand is always giving me shit for being single and """anti-social"""
>>
>>39555696
Well that sucks.

What was going on in the convo above? Does she want you to enroll in tech school or something?

How does she know you are online?

What kind of people are your parents?

>Does anyone else's parents hate them for being shut-ins with social anxiety?

At this point, they just wish I was out of there house and not dependent on them anymore. Can't say I blame them but my only option right now would be to find a room mate, and that doesn't appeal to me. I'd rather live in a falling apart trailer home in the middle of nowhere than have room mates. Still need to find a half decent job to do that though.
>>
>>39555696
My mom likes me to let her know when I arrive safely at work even though I am an adult

>Months of texts of 'here' and 'thanks hun'
>nothing else
>>
>>39555761
She was sending me a link to a college in the town that she lives in because she thinks that I should get away from my dad and live closer to her instead obviously.

She knows I'm online because the messenger app shows when people last used the app in a time stamp.

My mom is a normie who loves buying shit and living in nice houses and my dad is a normie who has literally hundreds of friendsn a high paying job, and several girlfriends, yet he is always somehow miserable.

I also want to live alone. I don't care if it's a nice place either, but I'm dirt poor too and can't achieve at right now. I have low standards for living and barely own anything. Solitude is the most valuable thing of all to me.
>>
I'm nearly 30.

My parents moved away from their friends awhile ago so they never really go out at all.

They like me being here, it's weird, they actually enjoy the company.

I guess you could say my parents are definitely not normal, because they've never bitched or nagged at me to move out.

NO I am not a shit-skin, I am white, cunt.
>>
>>39555696
I don't think you dad knows what antisocial means.

Chads are antisocial

Virgins are asocial

Maybe tell him that next time he says something about you being antisocial
>>
File: 1504235217162.jpg (102KB, 800x1203px) Image search: [Google]
1504235217162.jpg
102KB, 800x1203px
My mother is in another country with another child.

My father is just glad that Im doing okay in college and not doing too much drugs.

I guess they would like me to communicate more but I don't give a shit. They can go fuck themselves if they mind.
>>
>>39555519
>Does anyone else's parents hate them for being shut-ins with social anxiety?

No.
Anything else you want to know before I take off, OP?
>>
>>39555952
What an irrelevant post
>>
>>39555877
>the messenger app shows when people last used the app in a time stamp.
You can turn that off pretty easily. Go to the active tab and turn it off. I fucking detest apps that let people know when I'm online.
>>
>>39556011
How was my reply irrelevant.

You asked a question and I answered it.

What else did you want?
>>
File: 1501129631981.jpg (277KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
1501129631981.jpg
277KB, 1200x960px
>>39555519
My parents couldn't care less that I have no friends and have zero experience with women.

They just want me to finish my college course and move out so they can have the house to themselves.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.