[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oh man. Im not trying to put any fatbots down but Im 100% honest,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1494790253768.jpg (16KB, 349x402px) Image search: [Google]
1494790253768.jpg
16KB, 349x402px
oh man.
Im not trying to put any fatbots down but Im 100% honest, with my life being the way it already is (shit) if I was fat I would instantly kill myself, not even joking. for me that would be the same as getting crippled in an accident, I couldnt do anything anymore, I could hardly move and I would look disgusting. how can someone live like this?
>>
>>39555247
Easy, it's really easy. As a fatbot, I'm obese but still look below average at best so it's all good. For me one of the only things keeping me from offing myself is soda and delicious foods. I want to change and become /fit/ but I'm just not sure I have the motivation to do so yet.
>>
>>39555247
Just realized that I feel the same way, thanks OP. Imagine having rolls of fat, having the visual reminder of your own lack of self control(in some cases) and bad genetics with you everywhere you go? Glad I'm naturally twink mode.
>>
>>39555296
I dont mean you have to be /fit/, not at all.
but I just couldnt live knowing that I cant move like Im supposed to, you cant jump, you cant run, you cant even crawl or in serious cases cant even get up by yourself if you fall. image seeing a dog like that, you would feel sorry for it and it would look really gross and unnatural.
just a tought
>>
>>39555334
I think you throw the word fat around to loosely. I think your thinking of the suuuuuuuuuuper overweight crowd, and if I was like that i'd kms to. I kind of got fucked though, both of my kneecaps were shattered a couple years ago and had to go to school in a wheelchair as an antisocial autist and it was hell. I became a fatfuck after that.
>>
>>39555392
sound really fucked bro. I feel that.
and yes Im talking about the seriously obese. my kms point would be when I cant do 10 push ups or atleast a few pull ups, but there are alot of people like that and I cant believe how they can do that to themselves
>>
Fat people can't be robots. Only skellies. Normalfats should I don't even care. The very thought of a fat person is too disgusting to go any further.
>>
>>39555692
wew thats pretty radical brother. I think fatsos can be robots just as much as skellies, people dont like them.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.