[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Forever Alone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: 1487451222000.jpg (17KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
1487451222000.jpg
17KB, 600x238px
How many of you have come to terms with the fact that you will never find love? Share your pain here.
>>
File: Robots vs Dogs.png (80KB, 696x310px) Image search: [Google]
Robots vs Dogs.png
80KB, 696x310px
>live in commiefornia
>like asians and latinas
>ugly
>black
>broke
>wouldn't openly date a fat chick even though I fap to BBWs
>gymcel
>KHV
>couldn't even get a fat bitch if I wanted too famalam
>>
>>39555626
>Only reply in the thread
>faggot ass OP won't even respond.
FUCK YOU
>>
I go back in forth between being content on my own and dying for any sort of human contact. For the most part, I've accepted that I am ugly and unlovable, so I try to not let it bother me. But sometimes I'll see a beautiful girl or a cute couple and it'll just destroy me.
>>
File: love Lain.jpg (131KB, 591x800px) Image search: [Google]
love Lain.jpg
131KB, 591x800px
>>39554630
I don't deny that maybe there's a chance that i'll find someone but I don't really pursue it.
I've come to accept that i'll probably die alone and i'm fine with it.
Some of us must carry the weight of eternal loneliness on our shoulders
>>
>>39557105
>lain
I wish you sincerly to find only pain and suffering.
You faggots are more disgusting than redditors.
>>
File: 1491416482967.jpg (64KB, 447x635px) Image search: [Google]
1491416482967.jpg
64KB, 447x635px
>>39554630
>Pain

It doesn't even hurt desu
>>
>>39557148
That's not a very nice thing to say to another person anon
>>
>>39554630
I don't even have friends. Haven't had any since 2015. Kinda like it this way.
>>
>>39554630
As a wage slave you will be alone anyway even if you would have friends and who would want a partner to just live in poverty tier? Its better to be alone if I dont get enough money. THe misery is better than feeling inadequate or other emotions I dont want to describe.
>>
>>39554630
I have been alone for a long time now, meds dont work and the pain just wont fucking stop.

I know that i will be alone forever, i just want the pain to stop, please
>>
I'm still working on it. One of the things I try to do is take it one day at a time like how addicts do when they're trying to quit. So I say I've only got to get through today, and I do that every day and it seems less like forever. Just got to get through today.

In some way though I think I'm more scared of what other people think than any actual pain of being alone.
>>
File: mario friendzone.jpg (14KB, 251x189px) Image search: [Google]
mario friendzone.jpg
14KB, 251x189px
32. I never give up hope. (But, I do have a plan for monetary success...)
>>
>>39554630
Yep, the only question I have now, is do I kill myself, or muddle through for as long as I can, living alone, with no memories to comfort me.
>>
I'll be 22 tomorrow, it's like my 4th year without having friends or anything related. Tbh it doesn't hurts at all, you'll get used it.
>>
>>39554630
I don't even want someone to love me desu. I never had any expectations of that. I just want a friend. Just somebody...
>>
I want to try being thin and if I still cant find a girlfriend then, I finally give up.
>>
>>39558031
You'll get unused to it. I bet. Please make plans ;_;
>>
>>39557784
>THe misery is better than feeling inadequate or other emotions I dont want to describe.
Why don't you want to describe them anon? No reason to be scared.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.