[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: STUPID SHIT WE USED TO DO

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: meme dealer.jpg (69KB, 600x846px) Image search: [Google]
meme dealer.jpg
69KB, 600x846px
>Be me
>14 yr old me
>Hang out with the shady and delinquent kids, mostly the mexicans and black kids
>only asian there
>they called me ramen
>one day i grabbed and straightened out a pair of tweezers
>at first used it as a shank so the white kids who wanted me to do their homework would fuck off
>this is where the fun begins...
>One day i was bored in class and i sat next to some locked drowawers
>would often pretend that the locks on the drawers were vaginas and my tweezers the penis
>one day i got so rough with it i accidentally unlocked the drawer
>holyfuckingshit.exe
>it was just like skyrim
>my shady friends watched me do this
>a cute 8/10 ebony girl seems very impressed and asked me too unlock shit for her
>usually just random drawers
>my other shady friends thought of a better use of my lvl 100 lockpicking skills
>marco, a blonde hispanic
beleive me i dont know either
>anyway, marco makes me unlock the doors in the chemistry closet (that i also unlocked)
>he steals a bunch of shit
>the next day marco told the entire school equivalent of the criminal underground
>People literally paying me 10 dollars to unlock shit for them
>>
Here is my most memorable contract
>we had this strict ass teacher, we will call him Mr Bond
>Mr Bond had this glass case in his room with a bunch of weird but cool shit, including confiscated phones, confiscated magazines (sports illustrated swimsuits) and old sodas
>we called it "the vault"since he said he would only give me the money after i did it with him i >joined the raid
>after school
>since we had his class last we hid in his class the entire time, even missed attendance
>Mr Bond leaves his room and locks it behind him, fortunately for us it can be opened from the inside
>we spring into action and i molest that fucking lock
>pop.wav
>hearing the lock pop like that practically gave marco an orgasm
>we raid the fuck out of the vault and i snatch some magazines
>twelve credit cards fall out from the magazines
>marco sees this and says "Forget about the thirty, you can keep half of those and give the other half to me, if you dont ill snitch
>i wanted to shank him with the tweezers but i gave in
>went home and bought a bunch of shit on steam
>>
Did you unlock anything else cool, anon?

I used to make fake lunch passes for kids, earned like five to ten dollars each.
>>
>>39550510
i used to unlock the teachers desks and grab their money and shit i could find
>>
was a dealer of advil and later built a bigass cannon in auto class for shits. was a good time.
>>
People would hire me to expose their gf for being a slut. I had an alias and the only way to get in contact was through my proxy(an an autistic fat white kid)
>>
>>39550723
Any stories? I would like to do something like this, exposing and blackmailing people. Give them something they deserve.
>>
>>39550655
i would love to see a greentext
>>
File: IMG_6970.jpg (45KB, 378x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6970.jpg
45KB, 378x700px
>>39550531
You should've messed with them, like leave a dog turd in there or something. Or put nude pictures of yourself in a teacher's desk you didn't like to get them fired.
>>
>>39550800
alrighty, here we go, start with advil. apologies for any missing A's, key's fucking up.
>get chronic migraines
>fuck you, go to school says mom
>whatever
>can't go to nurse for every little advil, and they only give you one which does fuckall
>buy big like 600ct bottle and put in backpack
>have days where I might need to take like 5
>anyway
>footballbro one day says he fucked up his knee and could he bum a few
>sure dude whatever
>becomes semi regular but he's a good friend so whatever
>then it slowly becomes more and more people
>fuck I can make money from this
>charge $3 for 4 and start making money fast
>buy like 2 more bottles in as many weeks, one for myself one for selling
>making bank
>over a month or two make well over $100
>become cool with the football team and some stoners
>basically honorary chad
>eventually end up having to stop because faggot mom starts snooping about why I have so much money
it was good while it lasted
>>
>>39550914
hahahah! thats sounded like those were the days
>>
>>39550969
as for the cannon
>shop teacher was cool as fuck
>like an actual mentor to me
>we had a bunch of old rollcage tubing around
>and acetylene
>and a welder
>made a big retard cannon out of materials mentioned, made napalm out of styrofoam trays and gas, igniter was a spark plug
>aimed it out into the desert the shop backed up to
>BOOOOM
>napalm lands
>sets some shit on fire
>keep doing this when class is doing well, becomes a reward
>eventually set a coyote on fire and he runs onto the football field so we had to cut up and hide the evidence
>I helped build a lot of the cannon
that thing was so goddamn fun dude, you don't even understand
>>
>>39551057
the coyote, kek!
>>
>>39550462
>it's just like skyrim
underage b&
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.