[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you watch a video series where an ugly incel autist acts

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1503452373024.png (77KB, 221x265px) Image search: [Google]
1503452373024.png
77KB, 221x265px
would you watch a video series where an ugly incel autist acts like a chad around normies and records the reactions
>>
File: 1497028332212.png (156KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1497028332212.png
156KB, 500x522px
Hell yeah.

Just be aware most people won't be laughing with you.
>>
>>39544883
Can you drop a link to that shit
You know for your nigger annon
>>
>>39544883
When a Chad plays robot, it's cute and endearing and funny and ironic. When a robot plays Chad, it's ugly and cringey and shows an unsubtle amount of lack of self-awareness that you look like a God damned idiot.
>>
>>39544883
you need to do this, it would be like The Legend of Beta Chad in reverse
>>
File: 1474820433858.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1474820433858.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>39544883
>would you watch a video series where an ugly incel autist acts like a chad around normies and records the reactions
didn't this already happen?

if not, who is this guy
>>
>>39544919
>>39544965
it would only be done as a way to spite the normies that say personality matters the most
>>
>>39544883
There's a ton of videos like that that already exist
>>
>>39544990
>has had multiple jobs
>tall
>white
>has had gf in past
>literally only issue is fat eggface which can be helped by losing weight

remind me how he's a robot again?
>>
>>39544991
You wouldn't be spiting anyone. The normies you're parodying will think you're just sperging the holy hell out and the rest of us will laugh our asses off at you not knowing you look like a barely street legal retard. Please do not do this.
>>
>>39545076
you literally will not stop me from doing this
>>
What happened to that anon from a few years ago who tried to imitate surveillance camera man and just sperged out recording people? I remember there was one video where he tried hitting on a girl who just got dumped and normies found it and flooded the comments with white knight garbage and another where he challenged the claims of a salesman and ended up just drinking a bunch of whip cream.
>>
>>39544883
That's my life already.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.