[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any advice for sleeping better? I can't sleep anymore, my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: windy day.png (96KB, 456x561px) Image search: [Google]
windy day.png
96KB, 456x561px
Any advice for sleeping better? I can't sleep anymore, my thoughts keep me awake and I can't stop crying.
>>
I just punch my nose in until it starts bleeding, crouch and position my face below the level of my heart, and let about a forth cup of blood out.
Once I'm woozy and anemic I just lay down and immediately fall asleep.
>>
File: IMG_0797.jpg (70KB, 559x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0797.jpg
70KB, 559x960px
>>39544798
that doesn't sound really helpful
>>
have you tried punching yourself in the nose until you start bleeding, then draining it into a cup until you feel sleepy?
>>
>>39544745
have you tried cuddling me
>>
File: yvCleanWhite.png (76KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
yvCleanWhite.png
76KB, 900x900px
>>39544745
Meditate.
Mind over matter. Feel the heartbeats and try to slow them down. Concentrate on the dark. Empty the mind.
You can do it. Find the balance. You are a mountain, friend, your thoughts clouds drifting by.
They can be dark stormy clouds. But the mountain worries not.
>>
I like to sip a cup of herbal tea suffused with Valerian root and then punch myself in the face until i pass out from blood loss.
>>
Is there any series or anime you're watching ? Watch an episode. If you're not watching anything, start a new one.

If series are not your thing try reading or listening to music.

Seek help as soon as you feel capable of doing so my dear robot.
>>
Exercise and I like to put on ambient sounds/music. I just search ambient sleep sounds on YouTube and pick one.
>>
>>39544912
Also if you get good enough in meditation you can be immune to the pain the broken nose, the beatings and the blood loss will cause you.
>>
File: IMG_1685.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1685.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>39544908
there's only one person that I want to cuddle falling asleep, but we don't talk anymore
>>39544912
I tried doing it but it never worked, maybe I should try again..
>>39544987
Listening to music could help, that's what I'm trying tonight.
>>39544992
Usually I exercise in the morning

Thanks for advice, I needed this..
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.