[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

my shit is slimy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: shit.gif (13KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
shit.gif
13KB, 260x260px
When i was 10 it started, i was playing wow and suddenly i had cramps that feel unbearable, and an extreme need to shit. My shit felt like it's stuck in my ass.

Since that day i have this shit at least 3-4 days in a week.
>lower intestines start to cramp up
>urge to shit
>while shitting it hurts
>slimy diarrhea
>sometimes fresh blood on toilet paper
>need to shit at least 3-4 times a day when these "phases" come up, it literally tores my asshole up, it burns the whole day after that

Now i'm 22 and it's still there, i never went to a doctor, i just endured it.
To make the pain go away i now mostly shit in the shower with warm water, helps it. I'm not obese for anyone thinking that this is a fatso problem.

I start to worry, what if cancer develops from this shit?
The result of this was that i started skipping school, because i was too afraid to suddenly have the urge to poo and the teacher forbids it, so i am now a 22 yo NEET. I was also too afraid to tell it to my parents and read horror stories about doctors putting things into my hairy asshole.

Somewhere i've read that the intestines and the mind are connected, maybe that's why i'm such an angsty depressed shit.

I've tried veganism and it helped for a few weeks but then it started again, i'm going fucking mad.

My whole life went to shit because my intestines are fucked up. I don't wan't to die of ass cancer fellow robots.
>>
>>39544619
It's probably just parasites.
>>
>>39544619
the second you started shitting blood you should've went to the ER
what the fuck is wrong with you? with your brain?
go get some fucking help.
>>
>>39544619

Have you been tested for gluten intolerance?
>>
>>39544855
Well i didn't shit it, i guess it just came from the tore anus, not from inside.
>>39544889
no, but before 10 i eat bread, pizza, etc and never had problems
>>
>>39544796
i had parasites after that when i was 14, still have ptsd from that shit, that's the only time i went to a doctor, got meds and they vanished. I found out because my asshole was itching, so i put my finger in it and pulled it out and there was a small disgusting white worm on my fingers, disgusting.
>>
it's probably a disease, they wont stick shit in your ass, they'll take a stool sample and give you pills, you'll also get pills if its worms
>>
Go get it properly looked at. If they have to put something in your ass it probably won't be that bad.
>>
>>39544619

I dealt with pain like this twice, one was opiate use fucking with by bile production which went away after a bit and just recently I got a parasite, but yours has been going on for like a decade? Thats probably not either of those but you need to get that checked out man, you'll feel way better.
>>
>>39544619
You have Coeliac or Crohn's disease. Try going full gluten free (if something doesn't have a gluten free label on it and it is heavily processed, it probably isn't gluten free).
>>
>>39545608
Does gluten free help with crohn's too?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.