[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heres a challenge r9k I recieve $1500-2000 a month (without

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: bitcoin.jpg (9KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.jpg
9KB, 480x360px
Heres a challenge r9k

I recieve $1500-2000 a month (without working) and I have to pay $900 in rent.

How do I live of this without working? I live in Europe btw. I need tips and tricks.
>>
How do I get $1500-2000 a month without working
>>
Eat light, save money, don't spend it on stuff you don't need. Don't go out and do stuff. Grow a garden. Find something interesting to do that'll give you a few bucks here or there.

That's basically what I live on while working, and it's manageable. You'll be ok if you just live frugally, anon. Focused on cheap canned foods, ramen, and drink only water. A cheap hobby to pick up if you get bored from shitposting is working out.
>>
>>39544608
Rent out extra room using airbnb and make sure to pay minimum taxes
>>
>>39544596
Invest every penny you can each month, get that money working for you. As the years roll by the power of compound interest will snowball your nest egg until you hit the point where you no longer need income.

The total amount you need to live is 25 times your annual expenses, so if you spend $20k/year you need $500k total to never have to work again (assuming the historical safe withdrawal rate of 4% per year).

Read Early Retirement Extreme and Mr. Money Mustache for more info.
>>
$900 for rent? How much for the rest of your bills/utilities? Cut out or downgrade anything you don't need, like cable, or an expensive phone plan.
>>
First you gotta make a budget and count what you're spending each month. Create a food budget, internet/phone budget, entertainment budget, etc. and respect it.

You can live somewhat comfortably with that money, but you have to be careful how you spend it.

Put 50/100 bucks each month into savings in case smth goes wrong.
>>
Move somewhere cheaper.
It's not like your tied to one place.
>>
>>39544596

Move to a place where you dont spend 900 dolaroos in rent.
>>
>>39544686
How do you invest? What do you invest in? How are you meant to know if your investment won't lose you money?
>>
>>39544686
T-that sounds like a good system. Are you doing this atm? What's the earliest you can safely retire you'd say? 30? What about bitcoin. I heard there's a lot of money to be made from that.
>>
>>39544596

i make about 1600 yuros working, pay 375 in rent, about 40 in water and electricity, another 50 for internet/tv/phone. Dont spend anything on transportation as i live walking distance from work.

its a comfy life right now i gotta say. All i need now is a gf.
>>
>>39544754
>>39544735

If i paid less then I wouldnt be able to rent out an extra room

>>39544686
thanks im gonna look into that

>>39544688
average is 900 with utilities

rest of my expenses are phone, internet, insurance, spotify. All pretty cheap
>>
>>39544757
Index ETFs, you own the market as a whole and don't have to worry about individual stock performance. Read JL Collins's "Stock Series" for more info.
http://jlcollinsnh.com/stock-series/

>>39544769
Yes, I have ~$400k, shooting to get to $500k to achieve $20k/year passive income. You can do this at any age, the sooner you start the better. And of course, the lower your annual expenses the sooner you can stop working.
http://www.mrmoneymustache.com/2012/01/13/the-shockingly-simple-math-behind-early-retirement/
>>
i'm curious where the money is coming from? is it government??

i would apply to for all kinds of food aid, so you dont have to pay for food either.

The renting out is a good idea if you have a big enough place. Get as many room mates as you can to reduce that rent to half or a quarter of what it is right now. Just make sure you can kick them out if they try to stop paying rent.

And, yea i'd be investing like crazy.

bitcoin, ethereum, Neo , Iota, if you want high risk. Just dont put all your money into crypto.

then invest in the stock market
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.