[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Frogs & feels tavern

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Snapchat-103136535.jpg (315KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-103136535.jpg
315KB, 1080x1920px
Evening lads. Frogs & feels Tavern welcomes you to an evening of frogs, feels and drinks. Get in here, order a drink and 'ave a jolly good time with the boys.
>>
File: 15543.jpg (2KB, 125x66px) Image search: [Google]
15543.jpg
2KB, 125x66px
>>39544310
Aye, i'd like 2 shots of depression mixed with 1 shot of autism on the rocks, shaken not stirred
>>
File: 1490032988952.png (103KB, 491x541px) Image search: [Google]
1490032988952.png
103KB, 491x541px
>>39544310
1 ennui elixer on the rocks

I've spent over $2000 on weddings in the last several weeks, invited by people I went to high school with. I'm 33 now, no gf since Bush was in office, NEET for the last month, and these weddings are filled with younger people with Ivy League graduate degrees, lawyers, doctors, surgeons, mathematicians, and I'm clearly the odd man out in every situation but I don't want to say no to the only friends I've ever had (even though they've long since moved on in life).
>>
File: Snapchat-1111783108.jpg (370KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1111783108.jpg
370KB, 1080x1920px
>>39544614
Damn man, that's some really heavy feels. Cheers to that. Just ordered another glass of red wine for 95 SEK (10 EUR) What are you up to at this age? Myself, I'm 24 and dropped out of law school in Sweden. My father wants me to take over his import business, but it's located in northern Sweden and I really hate the coldness and the darkness there. Feels really bad. It feels like I'm disappointing him. But I really feel with all my heart that I do not want to live in northern Europe. I despite it. The nature, rhe darkness and the bitter cold collectivist mentality of northern Swedes. What do?
>>
>>39544310
I'll take the cheapest lager you've got
Starting uni in less than three weeks, terrified of making new friends and having to go to clubs and shit to fit in
Also bought some leather Converse high tops and they really hurt my heels :(
>>
File: 1504090547506.jpg (4KB, 249x180px) Image search: [Google]
1504090547506.jpg
4KB, 249x180px
>>39545031
Feel you bro. One Abro Brygg 7.5 coming for this gentleman please! Don't worry about university. You have to stop viewing yourself and others as a human and start looking at them like robots or 'objects' in a software code-sense. Everyone other than you are evolutionary survival machines. We are programmed biological objects that have been developed and fine-tuned during 4 billion years to reproduce and survive. You are the 100 000th + generation. Don't worry about other humans and their petty "feelings". Just pretend to be interested in them, ask questions about university, where they live and where they come from. Just hang in there for 1 week and you'll have somw new friends for life, till your grave. There WILL be some people who look at you with a Stacy-disgusted-look - but just dab on them haters. They have memory like a goldfish and will have forgotten you after 3 days.
>>
File: 1496882419044.png (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496882419044.png
44KB, 657x527px
>>39544310

Could you get me a glass of your finest global chaos and suffering? Make it a double.
>>
>>39545290
Surprisingly helpful advice there, thanks
The thing is I don't mind going to a pub with some people, it's just clubs I hate - but, all the freshers week shit is in clubs and that's where everyone will be
Oh well. If my shoes break in before then and stop cutting up my heels at least that's something
>>
>>39544438
Nice thumbnail you fucking moron
>>
>>39544310

Hey can you put this on the juke box anon I just wrote it

https://youtu.be/dC9KMZYXDbA

I'll have a double bells whiskey straight
>>
>>39545434
Don't force yourself into clubs if that's not what you like. Freshers week isn't the only opportunity to meet friends after all. Try some societies or whatever. Much more effective than shitty clubbing.
>>
I always cringe so fucking hard at these threads
>>
>>39545627
You're on r9k m8. Get some perspective.
>>
>>39545607
I know, but the people in my flat are all going and I don't want to be the weird outsider
I mean, after a few weeks I'm probably gonna go hermit mode anyway, but still

I'm gonna go to sleep, thanks for the kind words
Get yourself a beer on me
>>
>>39545478
that was a very nice song.
>>
>>39545861

thanks man be sure to subscribe if you want to hear more! no worries if you don't want to but I'll be making more music so might be more for you to enjoy :D
>>
Death in the Afternoon, if you'd be so kind. I can't motivate myself to do anything, and I don't know what I want to do with my life. I have a lot of other shit I'm pondering and feeling at the moment, but I'm really just here to read about others' problems. It makes me feel less alone in what I'm dealing with.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.