[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are pills the right choice? i cant think of anything to fix my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: cryingwaterdog.jpg (41KB, 640x506px) Image search: [Google]
cryingwaterdog.jpg
41KB, 640x506px
are pills the right choice? i cant think of anything to fix my depression and at this point im desperate. ive tried everything i can, from getting more sun and eating better to shitty fad diets that detroy your colon.

is it right?
>>
>>39542878
you could bash your head against the wall until you stop having depressing thoughs,and if it doesnt work you die,you win either way
go for it champ
>>
>>39542878
have you tried roiding?
>>
>>39542878
Depression is meme, you need to exercise and get out more
The pills will just fuck your brain chemistry up

If you take them you'll probably end up trying to transition
>>
File: 1432167942742.jpg (65KB, 411x480px) Image search: [Google]
1432167942742.jpg
65KB, 411x480px
>>39542878
yes get on pills heheh
>>
Unironically:
Get some LSD(about 250ug), find a good time to use it and just focus your entire mind on the reasons for your depression.
This helped me so much back in the day. I could tell that i was just much more confident in everything since doing it
>>
You will never get rid of depression, pills will only make it appear a little more distant while (potentially!) ruining your mind. You could try talking about it to a therapist, and mention you'd rather stay away from this medicine.

But Idk robot, they worked for my brother for example. What worked for me was getting coached for a couple of weeks, you chould probably try it out if that's withing your means.
>>
>>39542878
But seriously though, pills have helped me so much. I can't say that they will fix all aspects of your depression, but depending on what medication you take, you will feel much better. I'm not a Jew, just a slightly less depressed version of my former self.
>>
The only pills I've heard of patients praising is prozac, but one of the more common and serious side effects is increased suicide ideation.

I wouldn't recommend pills, they really don't work to well and have bad side effects.
>>
>>39542878
antidepressants can help you feel better, but not in all cases. they are only supposed to give you enough energy to work on your problems, either through therapy or direct action. they will also take from two weeks to a month of daily use to kick in.
i know for sure they have some effect, because i feel like shit on < 150 mg of effexor, ok otherwise.
>>
>>39542878
it'll make you even more of a beta than you already are and ruin any sense of drive or progression. shit'll fuck you.
>>
>>39542878
I want you to know.... I said I want you to know right now. I'm in a high ass condition. Higher than the birds in the skies. And if I don't jack off... I'm going to have to tear out my eyes.
>>
Pills aren't worth it for most people. They help in the short term, but the side effects are awful and they fuck your brain up permanently. If you are desperate for anything to help, go see a therapist.

I tried 4 different anti-depressants before finding one I could sort of handle. Even then, the side effects just weren't worth it. I would sweat profusely, all the time. I felt like my body was an oven, so much that during the winter I would keep my window open at night while wearing no clothes. I had zero sex drive, and if I tried to fap anyway it would take me over an hour of intense fappage to cum. I felt like a zombie all the time, which is how the depression went away. I wasn't happy, nor was I sad, I was an emotionless zombie no matter how hard I tried to be normal. These side effects were worst at the beginning and got slightly less awful over time, but never went away.

Years later I stopped taking the pills because I couldn't handle the side effects any longer. Stopping was even worse. Google brain zaps to get a small idea of why. I had them constantly. It was crippling, and lasted for weeks before they stopped. Ever since then my mind has always felt off somehow, like it never returned to any semblance of balance.

Go see a doctor or therapist but ask lots of questions before you consider taking anti-depressants.
>>
File: yuheety.jpg (127KB, 1500x1347px) Image search: [Google]
yuheety.jpg
127KB, 1500x1347px
i take antidepressants and i went from fully suicidal ready to kill myself to damn being alive sucks but evangelion 4.0 isnt out and my mom would miss me so ya pills helped me a good bit
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.